Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 08:19 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,155,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Will people of conscience be forced to pay for it? Yes, now we are until PP is defunded. No pro-choice for 50% of taxpayers that are against it.

Of course it will happen as long as humans live. The question is who will pay for it? Women being forced to abort as well as those who want to. No matter what, pay for evil and shut up.
So you admit it's not the baaaaaaaabyyyyyy you're so worried about but the terrifying and ERRONEOUS/LYING/Misleading statement that a penny of your taxes may go for an abortion. They don't but you PROVED it's ONLY the money you care about....ONE thing you're honest about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 08:47 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
So you admit it's not the baaaaaaaabyyyyyy you're so worried about but the terrifying and ERRONEOUS/LYING/Misleading statement that a penny of your taxes may go for an abortion. They don't but you PROVED it's ONLY the money you care about....ONE thing you're honest about.
You don't understand about conscience do you? Promoting something that goes against one's conscience by paying for it. Well I can't explain it to you if you can't understand.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:52 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Unlike most of the folks on this forum some people are working for food, shelter, cloths and hopefully health insurance. They cannot afford to lose a job because of a health condition called pregnancy. They make the rational decision to have an abortion. THAT IS THEIR CONCERN AND NONE OF YOURS!

The real sinner in this situation is the employer that would fire a woman instead of offering all the help she needs to have and raise a child. That is the kind of callousness I have come to expect for the Mammon worshiping jerks that run our commerce.
So some **** gets pregnant by a loser and her employer is supposed to raise her kid? We are becoming a nation of veal calves.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:54 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
My life would have been ruined if my girlfriend didn't get an abortion. It saved my life pretty much.
Better your life saved than an innocent child.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:23 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,976,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Will people of conscience be forced to pay for it? Yes, now we are until PP is defunded. No pro-choice for 50% of taxpayers that are against it.

Of course it will happen as long as humans live. The question is who will pay for it? Women being forced to abort as well as those who want to. No matter what, pay for evil and shut up.
This has been an argument, presented for various issues, since people have been taxed.

Don't our tax dollars pay for wars?
Don't our tax dollars pay for corporate bailouts?
Don't our tax dollars make up for the zero taxes that companies like GE reported?

We all pay taxes for things that some of us dislike. It's the way to keep society functioning.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:30 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,976,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Better your life saved than an innocent child.
They are only innocent children to those who want them.

They are a horror show of a parasite to those who don't.
You know, originally people did not believe the soul entered the body until birth, which is why there are not traditional celebrations of 'conception day'. It is also why astrological charts (I know, stupid) are not based on conception day.

I say this because if this is true aborting before delivery would not be aborting a true human. There are religions to this day that believe that the soul hovers around the mom until delivery and only then is it thought of as a child.

Old 07-21-2018, 10:57 AM

1 posts, read 214 times
Abortion is not legal, but it can be counted as legal if they did in some condition like if the pregnant lady is not capable to carry it because of her financial, mental or physical issues. So if anyone wants to terminate their unwanted pregnancy at home, I must suggest goes for home abortion method because it is less costly and safe. So to do an abortion at home buy Abortion Pills online.

Buy Abortion pill online | Order MTP Kit to terminate pregnancy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies