Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2012, 07:45 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,276,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Just proves those in this business eventually go crazy. I think most are alcoholics. How could you dismember a baby if you didn't drink to forget and then go do it again the next day?
Anything to back this up?
Don't think so. Please feel free to enlighten us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2012, 07:55 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,544,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
Abortion should be the right option for working people.
It IS the right of American people, and I will continue to vote to keep it that way.

Support Planned Parenthood. Every baby deserves to have parents that chose to be parents.

Old 05-26-2012, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Of course, it's just birth control. It's a cancer in a woman's body. Should start making kids in test tubes only. Only people with impeccable character would understand its the best form of birth control. No fuss no muss ask Desmond hatchett.
What in the world does what anyone else does to/with their body have to do with you?
You adopting some crack babies these days?
Put your money and time where your comments are.

Holey moley, you want to force women (that means against their will) to breed?
How do you plan to do that?

Old 05-26-2012, 07:59 AM

18,383 posts, read 19,012,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
it is not the women that get killed it is the babies!
I had an abortion years ago and have always regretted it!
what rights do the unborn have??
not a damned one!!
babies? most abortions are at 8 weeks or thereabouts, no babies. there is NO free for all aborting babies in the 7th, 8th or 9th months

regrets? we all live with regret, it is part of life.

a fetus has no rights.

Old 05-26-2012, 08:12 AM

Quote:
You can hear the question. Did you know a woman can get an abortion up to the moment of birth? You can't make that question anymore startling than it is.
Janelle, that's a lie.
It was simply for shock sake.

Women do not abort at 9 months.
They do not abort once the fetus is viable unless it is going to die or the mother will die.
You can't go to the doctor and get a note for that.
Do you really think that after carrying a fetus for 7 months someone is just going to say, I'm done?
If they've carried it that long, they wanted it.

Every time we dispel this garbage, you just hold it until you can post it again in the next anti-choice thread where it gets shown to be the garbage that it is again.

Quote:
I am not sure if that is right but I am sure they won't administer anesthesia since they would need to admit they are dealing with a real baby, a real person, a real life. No one hears the baby's cries so they don't care.
How are you sure?
Wishful thinking, because that's what you want to believe?
Please provide some proof of your surety.
Facts are requisite.

Old 05-26-2012, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Idiocracy, a good term for the abortionist, sexual deviancy socially dysfunctional dependency crowd. I like it!
Well, if you've got nothing but the ability to attack, because facts are lacking, please continue to do so.
It proves our point.

Don't want an abortion, don't have one.

But hey, what do you think of women being fired for being pregnant?

Old 05-26-2012, 08:22 AM

Quote:
What do you think women did before abortion was legal? Rapes occurred back then. Are women more weak now and can't endure as much as our ancestors did? You can't make a horrible act into a good one no matter what one does. Knowing you killed the baby won't make it better. It's still not the baby's fault.
Many aborted, and many died grueling deaths because of it; were thrown out of the house; sent to convents where they were forced to carry the fetus to term.

Old 05-26-2012, 08:23 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,380,865 times
When my oldest was conceived, his mother was urged by her family to get an abortion. They said I would never account to anything, and that she would never be happy. Well its 9 years later, and we're still going strong. I couldn't imagine the world without my son in it.

Now I'm not saying that having a child is right for everyone. I wasn't ready when I became a father, I don't know anyone who is ready to become a parent. Its a sink or swim thing, and you'd better swim.

But to say that its always the right decision, indicates that there is a wrong decision.

There is no right or wrong decision on abortion. You are right, no matter what you decide to do, as long as its for you.

Old 05-26-2012, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
it is not the women that get killed it is the babies!
I had an abortion years ago and have always regretted it!
what rights do the unborn have??
not a damned one!!
So, you regretted it.
You've probably regretted other things in your life, too.
Did you make the best decision for you at that time?

You want others to suffer because of your decision? Do I have that right?

BTW, many women are NOT filled with regret.
Welcome to I’m Not Sorry · I'm Not Sorry . Net

Old 05-26-2012, 09:01 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,989,319 times
Quote:
Idiocracy, a good term for the abortionist, sexual deviancy socially dysfunctional dependency crowd. I like it!
^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Exhibit A.
This is just too easy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies