Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2012, 10:37 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,057,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Not just minority babies- Near my house is a clinic- all the "patients" are low class poor white woman- The powers that be assume that poor people are of limited intelligence and they systemically genocide them....
So, now not only are black/minority women feeble minded, but poor white women too.

Getting an abortion never crosses their minds until they happen to see the clinic in their neighborhood......is that how it works? "Gee, looky there....an abortion clinic! I think I will have an abortion!"

or

Do clinic personnel kidnap them as they walk by the clinic and drag them inside for an abortion?

We get it.....only middle class/well off white women have the mental capacity to choose abortion.

You never answered my question.

Would you hire a prostitute just because there happened to be one in your neighborhood?

What was I thinking....of course you wouldn't. Only black/minority/poor white women are that feeble minded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Tell us Janelle.....where in the United States can a woman get an abortion at 9 months just because she feels like it?

Pro-lifers can't win the abortion debate with facts.....so they resort to making things up.

That's what I see in your little video.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:50 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,021,070 times
Nobody ever wins the abortion debate. You haven't figured that out yet?? lol

Old 05-24-2012, 10:56 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,531,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Tell us Janelle.....where in the United States can a woman get an abortion at 9 months just because she feels like it?

Pro-lifers can't win the abortion debate with facts.....so they resort to making things up.

That's what I see in your little video.
Said as if Abortion at 6 to 7mos. Gestation isn't grotesque, torturous murder!

Old 05-24-2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Human rights? Woman's liberation?- If a woman is put under such pressure that she can not have a child or is forced to abort a child..The problem lies elsewhere than the issue of abortion it self. The human rights issue may just be an issue of reproductive rights- Not so much in having the right to abort- but having the right to bear a child.

When woman on mass entered the work force they thought finally- I don't have to depend on my husbands income--I can have my own money- my own identity and my own real freedom- 30 years later woman are as enslaved just like their male counter parts. It used to be a woman had the ability and freedom to bear a child and stay home and rear that child.

It used to be one income could support a family--Now with two incomes things are worse- BOTH the male and female are struggling- where is the promised liberty? Where is the liberation?
The liberation is that I can choose to support myself, without a man in my life......and an unintended pregnancy is not going to derail that decision.

Women are no longer slaves to happenstance.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:02 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,261,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Those of reproductive age taking the personal responsibility for their own contraception control would make abortion, the destruction of innocent human life, unneccesary.

The planned destruction of human fetuses in the womb for mere convenience rather than to save the life of the mother (immenent medical emergency) is disgusting and a complete moral failure on the part of society at large.
Agreed. I am against abortion but can understand wanting it legal in cases of rape, incest, or an imminent threat to the mother's health (and not mental health). Its abortion as birth control that is sickening and I can't believe its so popular and supported.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Said as if Abortion at 6 to 7mos. Gestation isn't grotesque, torturous murder!
Fact: Abortions are not performed at 6 to 7 months unless the mother's health is jeapordized or the fetus is horribly malformed.

By all means, don't let the facts get in your way.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:06 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Janelle, you got that right! It was not but a couple of hours after my disgusting act of committing abortion in the late seventies that I was toking one. Sad, quiet....so my friends lit it up and I had to get high. Can't remember but red wine was likely involved, too.
Oh, but I can remember the procedure and the time in the recovery room at PP.
That is very sad, I am sorry it happened to you. You can find healing and the peace you seek though. Rachels vineyard ministeries helps thousands of women and men who have been affected by abortion and are hurting. You may already know about them but maybe others don't, so here is a link.

Rachel's Vineyard Ministries

Old 05-24-2012, 11:09 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,531,260 times
Quote:
Fact: Abortions are not performed at 6 to 7 months unless the mother's health is jeapordized or the fetus is horribly malformed.

The Gestation I listed is the legal limit, per viability, in 38 states? I think it is and yes, they are. In some of those states the mother doesn't have to prove her life is endangered.

Let's talk about the fact that the babies in the womb are not given any anesthesia, but we are even for a simple tooth extraction. Yeah! let's face the fact that abortion is not just the killing, but the painful vacuuming off of arms and legs.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:12 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times
Quote:

"Mother's health" can mean anything from death to nervous exhaustion or some such diagnosis from a doctor. Not many abortionists do late term but you will find some that do. Tiller sure did. His fellow doctor who gave the second opinion (you need 2) was a raging alcoholic herself. She couldn't get any other job so he hired her to be in cahoots with him. Plus they both made big bucks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies