Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2012, 09:57 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,273,359 times

Advertisements

If these women's union didn't stand up for them then their union didn't feel that they were worth the fight and neither should anyone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 10:52 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
Unless you are rich and do not need a job or poor and do not want a job, don't try to have kids. More and more employers are sending women home for being pregnant. Abortion should be the right option for working people.
Women Claim Secret Recording Shows They Were Fired For Being Pregnant - ABC News
And the abortion clinics are bar far mostly in black neighborhoods to kill the black and other minority babies.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:05 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
And the abortion clinics are bar far mostly in black neighborhoods to kill the black and other minority babies.
So....you think black women are so feeble minded that they will abort a pregnancy just because there happens to be an abortion clinic in their neighborhood?

Would you hire a hooker just because you happened to pass one standing on the corner? Hmmm?

Old 05-24-2012, 03:55 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Not just minority babies- Near my house is a clinic- all the "patients" are low class poor white woman- The powers that be assume that poor people are of limited intelligence and they systemically genocide them....

Here in Canada - There was this old Jewish abortion doctor who is quite famous...Henry Morgantaler...He spear headed "abortion rights" in Canada- He finally got old and retired...He said one horrific thing a few years ago after receiving an award - THE ORDER OF CANADA...he said "Unwanted children become concentration camp guards"-----------------------------translated...In this doctors mind he was doing a pre-emptive strike on future Nazis...I wonder if most of the woman who entered his clinics were blonde and blue eyed..?

This insane man actually thought he was killing thousands of unborn Nazis...Go figure- thousands of bright and beautiful children being convicted of genocide before they are even born. Genocide of the potential genociders....totally bizarre...............

Funny - when he made this statement no one put two and two together- that this crazed old Jewish doctor in his mind was killing what he thought were people who MIGHT kill jews? So damned insane-

Old 05-24-2012, 03:57 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
I bet all the women in this thread who are adamantly defending abortion have one thing in common.............

Old 05-24-2012, 04:03 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I bet all the women in this thread who are adamantly defending abortion have one thing in common.............
Yes, they believe in human rights.

Old 05-24-2012, 04:11 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Not just minority babies- Near my house is a clinic- all the "patients" are low class poor white woman- The powers that be assume that poor people are of limited intelligence and they systemically genocide them....

Here in Canada - There was this old Jewish abortion doctor who is quite famous...Henry Morgantaler...He spear headed "abortion rights" in Canada- He finally got old and retired...He said one horrific thing a few years ago after receiving an award - THE ORDER OF CANADA...he said "Unwanted children become concentration camp guards"-----------------------------translated...In this doctors mind he was doing a pre-emptive strike on future Nazis...I wonder if most of the woman who entered his clinics were blonde and blue eyed..?

This insane man actually thought he was killing thousands of unborn Nazis...Go figure- thousands of bright and beautiful children being convicted of genocide before they are even born. Genocide of the potential genociders....totally bizarre...............

Funny - when he made this statement no one put two and two together- that this crazed old Jewish doctor in his mind was killing what he thought were people who MIGHT kill jews? So damned insane-

Just proves those in this business eventually go crazy. I think most are alcoholics. How could you dismember a baby if you didn't drink to forget and then go do it again the next day?

Old 05-24-2012, 04:16 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Yes, they believe in human rights.
I'm quite sure that is not what that poster was referring to, but you gave the correct answer.

Old 05-24-2012, 04:26 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Default Have we gone too far videos

Abortion- Have We Gone Too Far? Part 2 of 7 - YouTube

Old 05-24-2012, 05:07 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,966,003 times
This is a delicate situation, but I kind of side with the thought that a business should make no distinction among employees, be the issue religion or sex or race.

This woman was already taking time off due to pregnancy. I think the company was seeing many nonproductive days due to child tending issues in the future with her.

A person should have a tolerable number of days off, but it should not be dependent on sex, so either the men in the company can take all those 'kid' days off with no penalty, or no one can.

I had a job in IT. A lot of overtime was necessary. The one woman in the group with a kid was constantly refusing the OT because of child issues.
The rest of us were expected to make up for her lost time.

I believe that abortion should be readily available for every woman. I also think a woman, before having a kid, should have some means of taking care of it when and if she must work at odd hours. She also should not be taking more days off than the average employee is allowed.

When you have a kid, it's your responsibility, you should not be a burden on others.

Having children is something you choose to do. It is not inevitable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies