Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 11:54 AM

418 posts, read 1,090,379 times

Advertisements

Fully agreed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2012, 03:49 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,052,566 times
Notice how certain people are bashing the women who get fired in this thread instead of the employer?

Women are damned if they abort.....and damned if they don't..... no bashing of employers who fire pregnant women from the anit-abortion crowd.

If a woman decides to keep the pregnancy and gets fired because of it......then she is a loser if she applies for government aid.

If she aborts and keeps her job.....she is a loser because of THAT choice.

The employers? Why....they are just worrying about the bottom line.....business is business.....gotta do what ya gotta do to maximize profits.

Mittens would be proud!

Old 05-23-2012, 06:30 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,155,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Notice how certain people are bashing the women who get fired in this thread instead of the employer?

Women are damned if they abort.....and damned if they don't..... no bashing of employers who fire pregnant women from the anit-abortion crowd.

If a woman decides to keep the pregnancy and gets fired because of it......then she is a loser if she applies for government aid.

If she aborts and keeps her job.....she is a loser because of THAT choice.

The employers? Why....they are just worrying about the bottom line.....business is business.....gotta do what ya gotta do to maximize profits.

Mittens would be proud!
Good post and true!

The Anti-Choice/Anti-Women crowd have always been nasty hypocrites....

They ONLY want to punish women for having sex..period...it has nothing to do with babies.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:11 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
Not quite correct. The anti woman groups want to punish women for choosing to have sex instead of being satisfied with being raped.

Old 05-23-2012, 09:51 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,530,444 times
Problem is what many on the left don't want folks to know is that abortion clinics are often filled with upper-middle class, high school aged girls. They use abortion as birth control since, Oops the rhythm method doesn't work so well.

Old 05-23-2012, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Problem is what many on the left don't want folks to know is that abortion clinics are often filled with upper-middle class, high school aged girls. They use abortion as birth control since, Oops the rhythm method doesn't work so well.
And the right doesn't want you to know that you will also find pro-lifers sitting in that waiting room.....waiting for their abortion.

"The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion" - When the Anti-Choice Choose
Quote:
"I've had several cases over the years in which the anti-abortion patient had rationalized in one way or another that her case was the only exception, but the one that really made an impression was the college senior who was the president of her campus Right-to-Life organization, meaning that she had worked very hard in that organization for several years. As I was completing her procedure, I asked what she planned to do about her high office in the RTL organization. Her response was a wide-eyed, 'You're not going to tell them, are you!?' When assured that I was not, she breathed a sigh of relief, explaining how important that position was to her and how she wouldn't want this to interfere with it." (Physician, Texas)

Old 05-23-2012, 10:38 PM

Quote:
And the right doesn't want you to know that you will also find pro-lifers sitting in that waiting room.....waiting for their abortion.

"The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion" - When the Anti-Choice Choose

I'm on the right and I say "bring it." Truth matters no matter which side of the aisle it inconveniences.

Abortion as birth control is why, if there is a God that judges humans, this nation is in very deep do-do.

Old 05-23-2012, 10:38 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,160,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Those of reproductive age taking the personal responsibility for their own contraception control would make abortion, the destruction of innocent human life, unneccesary.

The planned destruction of human fetuses in the womb for mere convenience rather than to save the life of the mother (immenent medical emergency) is disgusting and a complete moral failure on the part of society at large.
So do you feel different about embryos or is it just fetuses in the womb?

Old 05-23-2012, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
I'm on the right and I say "bring it." Truth matters no matter which side of the aisle it inconveniences.

Abortion as birth control is why, if there is a God that judges humans, this nation is in very deep do-do.
Really? "God" is going to punish everyone for something they didn't do.....something they don't even condone?

Then I guess we are all toast anyway........since this nation has prisons full of murderers.

Old 05-23-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Really? "God" is going to punish everyone for something they didn't do.....something they don't even condone?

Then I guess we are all toast anyway........since this nation has prisons full of murderers.
For example, if a plane crashes into a house, it affects all of the residents inside of it.

yeah, there comes a time when God is going to deal with this nation as a whole, just as He had done Israel and other entities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies