Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2012, 11:44 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
And you don't have a problem with how that question is worded? To make it sound like a woman can just waltz into a clinic and get an abortion at 9 months just because she feels like it?

Did the interviewer explain the circumstances under which late term abortions are performed off camera?

If not, the interviews are worthless, as the participants were given misleading information......deliberatley.
A direct question is just that---direct. BUT you do have a good point, pro-choice never wants to find out how late term abortions are performed. They want to stay ignorant and happy. Even if the circumstances is rape the baby still goes through death and being killed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2012, 12:10 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
A direct question is just that---direct. BUT you do have a good point, pro-choice never wants to find out how late term abortions are performed. They want to stay ignorant and happy. Even if the circumstances is rape the baby still goes through death and being killed.
That question was not direct.....it was misleading as heck.

BTW.....I would like to see all of the interviews conducted....not just the ones where the people didn't realize they were being mislead. I would like to see the ones where people called them out on their deliberate deception.....and I am sure there were many. People that pointed out the FACTS about late term abortions, just as I have.

I made no point about pro-choicers not wanting to know how late term abortions are done. Late term abortions are done because they are necessary. Medical procedures are not pretty..... giving birth is not pretty....that is life.

Glad you brought up abortions done because of rape......since most pro-lifers agree that abortions should remain legal in cases of rape.....despite what happens to the fetus.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:50 AM

Default Video Interview with Julia Holcomb, mother of Steven Tyler's aborted baby

A Message from Priests for Life

So sad and no wonder do many celibs are so F-ed up now a days.

Old 05-25-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
That question was not direct.....it was misleading as heck.

BTW.....I would like to see all of the interviews conducted....not just the ones where the people didn't realize they were being mislead. I would like to see the ones where people called them out on their deliberate deception.....and I am sure there were many. People that pointed out the FACTS about late term abortions, just as I have.

I made no point about pro-choicers not wanting to know how late term abortions are done. Late term abortions are done because they are necessary. Medical procedures are not pretty..... giving birth is not pretty....that is life.

Glad you brought up abortions done because of rape......since most pro-lifers agree that abortions should remain legal in cases of rape.....despite what happens to the fetus.

IMO a lot of pro-life people are rethinking that. It's not the baby's fault so why should the baby suffer? The woman should get all kinds of help but one can't kill the baby just because it is the result.

Old 05-25-2012, 01:13 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
[/b]

IMO a lot of pro-life people are rethinking that. It's not the baby's fault so why should the baby suffer? The woman should get all kinds of help but one can't kill the baby just because it is the result.
Forcing a woman to give birth to her rapist's baby is victimizing her twice.

Absolutely disgusting.

Anyone who would force a woman to endure such torture is just as bad as the rapist.

Not enough help, not enough money in the world, can justify forcing such a thing on a woman who doesn't want to endure it willingly.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:29 AM

464 posts, read 479,449 times
Quote:
That is not MY video. More than half of Americans are now against abortion but most pro-choice people do not want to see that.
Citation needed.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:47 AM

812 posts, read 595,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Actually, sweetpea, they teach spelling and grammar in the schools in MO.
Too bad you werent fortunate enough to attend.
Sweet pea I like that but I'm not ...you know...so sorry. God way to avoid infanticide though.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:00 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,155,997 times
Quote:
A direct question is just that---direct. BUT you do have a good point, pro-choice never wants to find out how late term abortions are performed."""

No proof.

""They want to stay ignorant and happy."""

No proof and if I wanted education on it I certainly wouldn't listen to someone who only has opinions and NO proof.

""Even if the circumstances is rape the baby still goes through death and being killed.
"death AND being killed" BOTH?

More unsubstantiated blather from a poster who thinks it's fine to blow up babies in war other countries to keep said poster safe.

When your twelve year old daughter is raped , do a Santorum and tell her it is a "gift" tell her really bad men give "gifts" and she should accept anything a man does to her........that is if the rapist hasn't knifed her or shot her so she can't think at all.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:12 AM

1,565 posts, read 2,451,373 times
Quote:
That is not MY video. More than half of Americans are now against abortion but most pro-choice people do not want to see that.
More than have of Americans have an IQ under 100 as well. I believe in democracy but I don't want those peoples judgment affecting important decisions in my life.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:59 AM

2,468 posts, read 3,132,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Those of reproductive age taking the personal responsibility for their own contraception control would make abortion, the destruction of innocent human life, unneccesary.

The planned destruction of human fetuses in the womb for mere convenience rather than to save the life of the mother (immenent medical emergency) is disgusting and a complete moral failure on the part of society at large.
Exactly.
Many don't realize that children (developing human beings) have ALL body systems intact by 8 weeks gestation, so many can feel the PAIN of having their body ripped apart.

That people want to support this, is sick.
That government has legalized this is even more disgusting.

What happened to all have the right to LIFE, liberty & the pursuit of happiness?
Is there an age restriction on that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies