Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2012, 06:41 PM

812 posts, read 595,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
This is an anonymous forum. I doubt anyone is afraid of being tracked down. I've never had an abortion, but I have no problem saying that if I were to get pregnant and I didn't want to be, I'd be on the phone with PP in a heartbeat.
Of course, it's just birth control. It's a cancer in a woman's body. Should start making kids in test tubes only. Only people with impeccable character would understand its the best form of birth control. No fuss no muss ask Desmond hatchett.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 06:49 PM

In my opinion only the really classy women, the ones that have their boyfriend take the wheels off the Tralee are classy enough to understand the benifis of abortion as birth control.

Old 05-24-2012, 06:54 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,021,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
In my opinion only the really classy women, the ones that have their boyfriend take the wheels off the Tralee are classy enough to understand the benifis of abortion as birth control.
WTH is a "TraLee"?

Old 05-24-2012, 07:18 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,550,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Notice how certain people are bashing the women who get fired in this thread instead of the employer?

Women are damned if they abort.....and damned if they don't..... no bashing of employers who fire pregnant women from the anit-abortion crowd.

If a woman decides to keep the pregnancy and gets fired because of it......then she is a loser if she applies for government aid.

If she aborts and keeps her job.....she is a loser because of THAT choice.

The employers? Why....they are just worrying about the bottom line.....business is business.....gotta do what ya gotta do to maximize profits.

Mittens would be proud!
And some rep!

Old 05-24-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
WTH is a "TraLee"?
I guess in misoura they call that a trailer
That's where you make the baby before you throw it away (whisper whisper)

Old 05-24-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
And some rep!
Wow inthoughtbthere was a law that provided for maternity leave. Maybe you need teeth for that to kick in.

Old 05-24-2012, 08:43 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,021,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
I guess in misoura they call that a trailer
That's where you make the baby before you throw it away (whisper whisper)
Actually, sweetpea, they teach spelling and grammar in the schools in MO.
Too bad you werent fortunate enough to attend.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:42 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,827,353 times
Human rights? Woman's liberation?- If a woman is put under such pressure that she can not have a child or is forced to abort a child..The problem lies elsewhere than the issue of abortion it self. The human rights issue may just be an issue of reproductive rights- Not so much in having the right to abort- but having the right to bear a child.

When woman on mass entered the work force they thought finally- I don't have to depend on my husbands income--I can have my own money- my own identity and my own real freedom- 30 years later woman are as enslaved just like their male counter parts. It used to be a woman had the ability and freedom to bear a child and stay home and rear that child.

It used to be one income could support a family--Now with two incomes things are worse- BOTH the male and female are struggling- where is the promised liberty? Where is the liberation?

Old 05-24-2012, 10:00 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,531,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Just proves those in this business eventually go crazy. I think most are alcoholics. How could you dismember a baby if you didn't drink to forget and then go do it again the next day?
Janelle, you got that right! It was not but a couple of hours after my disgusting act of committing abortion in the late seventies that I was toking one. Sad, quiet....so my friends lit it up and I had to get high. Can't remember but red wine was likely involved, too.
Oh, but I can remember the procedure and the time in the recovery room at PP.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:01 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,021,070 times
What is interesting, if anyone decided to read the link in the origional post, she is claiming she wasn't hired back because she was pregnant. Didn't say why she was origionally fired. They are claiming she isn't being hired back after being fired because she is pregnant. This being a government job I highly doubt that but we shall see.

Now back to arguing about killing children or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies