Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 10:58 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,052,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
For example, if a plane crashes into a house, it affects all of the residents inside of it.

yeah, there comes a time when God is going to deal with this nation as a whole, just as He had done Israel and other entities.
Then I guess I don't have to be "good" anymore.....since my fate is out of my hands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2012, 11:03 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
Here we go. Better grab some popcorn...
You can grab some popcorn. I'm grabbing grenades.

Old 05-23-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
IF you have to abort your own child for the sake of keeping a job- then what are you really working for? A new car?

For single people- to avoid this problem- don't get in bed with a man that you do not love with all your heart..and you won't have a problem - In these cases it's not really aborting of the child that is going on - it is the aborting of a relationship with a man that you should have never had sex with to begin with- Why is it that some woman are such poor judges of character?
Who said this has anything to do with single people? It benefits society to support women in pregnancy. If employers didn't, the population would shrink pretty fast, opening up a lot of jobs to illegal aliens willing to grab them, lol !

Old 05-23-2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
just because a single person or married for that matter, "loves someone with all their heart" doesn't mean they want children. men have been sleeping around for years would you wonder why some "are such poor judges of character" too?

what women do when they get pregnant is for them to decide and any of the choices available to them is their business and they should not be punished for any of them
Oh, so women should sleep around just like men. Everyone will sleep around, no children will be born, the population will collapse, and the US will be annexed by Mexico. Great plan.

I can't tell where the OP stands on this. Is his a sarcastic comment to the article? A serious one? I can never tell on this forum. If this is a troll post, why doesn't it get locked?

Old 05-23-2012, 11:42 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
just because a single person or married for that matter, "loves someone with all their heart" doesn't mean they want children. men have been sleeping around for years would you wonder why some "are such poor judges of character" too?

what women do when they get pregnant is for them to decide and any of the choices available to them is their business and they should not be punished for any of them
No woman should be punished for making a choice..even if it is a bad choice...I really am going to stick to my argument, that the first choice to have sex with someone you don't love is the first bad choice. Woman talk about men sleeping around or years...well- it seems that the woman are now to act as freely as the men.

The whole idea of sex and that great survivalist urge to reproduce is why nature put so much pleasure into the act of sex- It feels good because you potentially have the power of a god- to create another life. I have never met a woman yet who has had a child and wished she had aborted it.

If I was younger and I knew what I did now...I would never sleep with a woman that was pro-choice...it would be creepy...In the back of my mind I would wonder..."what is motivating this woman to have sex with me?"

The answer would be...she is just using me as a tool of masturbation in the hope of achieving orgasm..I would feel like some young girl and this type of woman would remind me of some big fat hairy old truck driver doing a hooker..

Nawh- abortion is supposed to be done in emergencies only- If the woman's is in danger due to the pregnancy -The woman comes first because she was here first---Abortion is not like going to get your teeth cleaned- getting pregnant should be avoided at all cost...if when you do- you kill a potential human being... It's just bad..there is nothing pleasant or good about it.

Old 05-23-2012, 11:48 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
I guarantee one thing for sure...knowing that people have been having babies for a million years- Rich or poor- no matter what- If you have a baby, every thing will work out just fine. Even if you are in total poverty- YOU and the CHILD will survive and be glad that you were brave enough NOT to listen to those that treat you like a cow in a herd when they say "You can not afford to have kids".....It cost nothing to have a child...and know one knows your future or the child's future....the world is an open place and all is possible- NEVER LET SOMEONE DICTATE TO YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BRING A CHILD INTO THE WORLD BECAUSE YOU ARE POOR.......

Old 05-23-2012, 11:52 PM

Quote:
No woman should be punished for making a choice..even if it is a bad choice...I really am going to stick to my argument, that the first choice to have sex with someone you don't love is the first bad choice. Woman talk about men sleeping around or years...well- it seems that the woman are now to act as freely as the men.
Where are these assumptions coming from? This has nothing to do with the OP. The issue is about women getting fired due to pregnancy, not swinging singles.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:07 AM

Quote:
........If I was younger and I knew what I did now...I would never sleep with a woman that was pro-choice...it would be creepy...In the back of my mind I would wonder..."what is motivating this woman to have sex with me?

The answer would be...she is just using me as a tool of masturbation in the hope of achieving orgasm..I would feel like some young girl and this type of woman would remind me of some big fat hairy old truck driver doing a hooker.........
And if you are having sex with a woman outside of marriage.....what does that make you? What is motivating you? Are you not also using her as a tool of masturbation? And that's OK.....as long as she is pro-life?

Why the double standard?

If you love her enough to have sex with her....and potentially a child.....why wouldn't you marry her BEFORE you had sex with her?. Aren't you treating her as just a "tool" of pleasure?

I find your statements very hypocritical and mysogynistic.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:14 AM

Quote:
I guarantee one thing for sure...knowing that people have been having babies for a million years- Rich or poor- no matter what- If you have a baby, every thing will work out just fine. Even if you are in total poverty- YOU and the CHILD will survive and be glad that you were brave enough NOT to listen to those that treat you like a cow in a herd when they say "You can not afford to have kids".....It cost nothing to have a child...and know one knows your future or the child's future....the world is an open place and all is possible- NEVER LET SOMEONE DICTATE TO YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BRING A CHILD INTO THE WORLD BECAUSE YOU ARE POOR.......
It costs nothing to have a child? Really?

Perhaps some women would prefer to have a child when they are ready to......instead of condemning both of them to a life of just surviving.

Life isn't a fairy tale where everyone lives happily ever after.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:48 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times

Unwanted and Coerced Abortions - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies