Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2012, 12:15 AM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
at least a hetero marriage has the ability to produce children, in which case the marriage has more chance of staying together - ie: 'for the sake of the children'
Sheesh, how many times do I have to correct this lie...Homosexual divorce rates are far lower than heterosexual rates... Lessons From a Gay Marriage | Psychology Today

Old 07-17-2012, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda
and of course, underneath a kilt there is usually another solid garment, not a pair of lace panties, so clearly not the same.
No there isn't, not for a true Scotsman... Enjoy...

Scott On Ladder Joke - YouTube

Old 07-17-2012, 12:28 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Sheesh, how many times do I have to correct this lie...Homosexual divorce rates are far lower than heterosexual rates... Lessons From a Gay Marriage | Psychology Today
I'm a-freud he isn't all there...

Old 07-17-2012, 12:41 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
That all depends on what mall you are at.

Today, a woman wears a skirt as a sexual symbol - and notice here I use the word 'woman', ie: an adult.

So, a normal man, will see a skirt on a woman and be sexually attracted in a subliminal or overt manner. So, you are sexually attracted every women you see in a skirt?

A female is a female and a skirt is a skirt. If a skirt on a 20 something women is a symbol for the vagina and sex, then it is the same thing with a child that is 8. What about an elderly women wearing a skirt? What about bed skirts?

Just wondering if you go to the store and see all the skirts hanging on the racks if you picture vaginas everywhere?

It's kind of creepy the way all these heterosexual anti-gay posters are so obsessed with other people's genitals.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:58 AM

3,501 posts, read 3,136,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I answered the question in another thread.
But you're participating in this thread, so what's the deal with not answering? We all post over multiple threads, and as tired as I get of repeating myself when topics overlap, it seems like a pretty childish tactic to say "Well, I answered that in another thread" So what? Go post on the other thread and stop ducking the question on this one. Heck, at least provide the link to the post where you answered the question. It's unnecessarily cumbersome, but much more productive (and less time consuming) than attacking another poster's integrity, calling them a liar.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
It's kind of creepy the way all these heterosexual anti-gay posters are so obsessed with other people's genitals.
Yes and I do have to wonder about people that spend so much time researching, thinking about and posting about gay sex, especially when this thread is not even about sex...Weird to say the least.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:33 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,608 times
I think it is safe to say that there is no evidence to suggest that same-sex parents should not be able to adopt children. It also safe to say that same-sex couples adopting children is not tantamount to child abuse.

We have established that people who are homophobic, and willfully ignorant, are a danger to children.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:45 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
I think it is safe to say that there is no evidence to suggest that same-sex parents should not be able to adopt children. It also safe to say that same-sex couples adopting children is not tantamount to child abuse.

We have established that people who are homophobic, and willfully ignorant, are a danger to children.
Agreed.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:56 AM

Quote:

Old 07-17-2012, 02:45 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
a kilt or gladiator style 'skirt' etc.. may have had specific reasons in their time and place.

However, you will not see a lot of men wearing these outfits in the local shopping mall nowadays.

Today, a woman wears a skirt as a sexual symbol - and notice here I use the word 'woman', ie: an adult.

So, a normal man, will see a skirt on a woman and be sexually attracted in a subliminal or overt manner.

I don't know any NORMAL man that makes that connection, Vaginas and skirts? THAT is a new one on me.

I guess you are too young to know that prior to the late sixties/early seventies MOST females wore skirts or dresses when out in public.

Catholic Schoolgirls wear skirts too, I guess that is why they keep the boys and girls separate, with all that vagina thought the boys can't learn anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies