Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2012, 06:47 PM

410 posts, read 342,375 times

Advertisements

Homos are deviants, bottom line. No hate here or anything; just facts.

Old 07-16-2012, 06:50 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libsk View Post
Homos are deviants, bottom line. No hate here or anything; just facts.
What's wrong with being different when it doesn't hurt anyone else?

Thank goodness for deviants. I'd hate to live in a world where everyone was a social conservative. How boring that would be.

Old 07-16-2012, 06:56 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,389,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Even here, you can't quite manage to tell the truth. The TWO magazines would be Time and Slate. Huffington Post and NY Times are what we call newspapers. And then there's WebMD, which I guess you just have to claim is biased (with no evidence or proof of that, of course).

But you're right, they're reports citing the conclusions from various studies. Question whether they're valid all you like, but without presenting any valid studies of your own to contradict a single statement made by them, you've absolutely no moral authority to suggest homosexuals shouldn't be parents. You've made it abundantly clear that you are rattling off opinions only.

Here's some more stuff for you to argue with, while inevitably failing to present evidence to support your argument as you've been doing all along. Might I suggest the unprovable claim strategy? It's worked well for you so far (in your own mind)!

Again, I implore you...

Educate

Yourself!
Apparently the Church of Scientology or deceitful quote-mines from religious propaganda websites are reliable sources. Didn't you know?

Old 07-16-2012, 07:01 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,099 times
Speaking if gay people. I just ate dinner at Applebees in NJ. This "guy", obviously gay, was wearing short short shorts, a mesh tight women's top. Needless to say, rather disgusting and he shouldn't have been allowed in there like that. People and kids are trying to eat

Old 07-16-2012, 07:19 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,076,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Speaking if gay people. I just ate dinner at Applebees in NJ. This "guy", obviously gay, was wearing short short shorts, a mesh tight women's top. Needless to say, rather disgusting and he shouldn't have been allowed in there like that. People and kids are trying to eat
HMM you seem to have paid a lot of attention to someone you were "offended" by ... Just saying.

You probably know what kind of shoes he had on.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:20 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,074,327 times
Quote:
And if it had been a woman?

Old 07-16-2012, 07:54 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:
1. You could have left.

2. You could have complained to the management, and they would have ignored you.

Try one of those options next time around.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
1. You could have left.

2. You could have complained to the management, and they would have ignored you.

Try one of those options next time around.

He was mesmerized by the guy's outfit. When his wife caught him watching, he became offended.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:13 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,840,372 times
what kind of impression does a man dressing like that give to a kid though?

I think that is the issue - confused gender roles are not in a young boy's interests.

again, think of the lesibian household, bringing up a young boy to be a feminist.

why should we encourage this idiocy by allowing s.s marriage?

Old 07-16-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
what kind of impression does a man dressing like that give to a kid though?

I think that is the issue - confused gender roles are not in a young boy's interests.

again, think of the lesibian household, bringing up a young boy to be a feminist.

why should we encourage this idiocy by allowing s.s marriage?
So you are not in favor of equal rights under the law for females?

You can't explain to the child some people dress funny?

Chances are great a small child wouldn't notice or care what another person was wearing.

Females should always wear dresses or skirts when out in public?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies