Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2012, 12:09 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I'd be careful about ratting anyone out...The mods will read your posts too, and I think you would be one of the first to go.
Let him report me. This thread will only be locked and if we end up in another thread where gay marriage is the issue, I'll be right back at him asking him the same exact question.

He's not getting away from it until he either:

1) Answers the question fully and wholly

OR

2) Provides the Post #, page #, and thread title of which he actually answered it.

Other than that - every time he posts in this or a similar thread, I'll be there to respond with this question.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:10 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
Raison d'etre:

The same applies to asexuals - ie: if they can do it , then they should do it.

as for heteros: if they have no valid reason for not producing their own child then they should not be allowed to adopt either.
So if a heterosexual couple would rather adopt a child, because there are so many children that need good homes just waiting to be adopted, then to have a child of their own, then they shouldn't be able to adopt?

Old 07-16-2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Does Marriage = sex?

NO!
Did Harrier answer this question?

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

NO!

Get to it, man! You wouldn't want to let your hero down now would you?

Old 07-16-2012, 12:13 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Did Harrier answer this question?

1)
2)
3)
4)

Yes.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:14 AM

33,553 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Quote:
Does Marriage = sex?

NO!
Does owning a cat = sex? I would say that a man who married a child would be a lot less likely to wait till she is of legal age to consummate, than gays marrying animals...You can still have your billy goat though, but just don't marry it.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Does Marriage = sex?

NO!

I have specifically stated that no one should engage in sexual activity before the age of 18.
According to you the point of marriage is to start a family.

The difinition of family is

fam·i·ly/ˈfam(ə)lē/

Noun:A group consisting of parents and children living together in a household.There is only two ways to have children. You can either adopt or you have sex, get pregnant, about nine months later the woman gives birth.

Do you now see the connection? Marriage=family=parent+child in order to get child parents must have sexual intercourse.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:17 AM

Quote:
I believe that spamming the forum without making any true contribution is also a TOS violation.

I am not the only one tired of your childish game - you have been called out by others over the last couple of days that you have been playing the game.

Grow up.
And you, stargazzer, and GayNTexus have been spamming this forum with claims that have no evidence to back them up. You have called several of us homosexual, gay. Luckily, I find no offense in being called a homosexual, I see nothing wrong with it. Now, when you do call homosexuals pedophiles, you do offend me. Not because by calling me a homosexual you have basically called me a homosexual, but because you have called actual homosexuals pedophiles, with no evidence whatsoever. You claim that same-sex adoption is tantamount to child abuse, yet you condone the act of underage marriage and therefore underage sex. You blatantly lie so you can continue to be willingly ignorant.

Not one of your claims has been backed by any form of credible evidence. You call some of the nicest people I know pedophiles... People who have done nothing to you. You claim they have sexually abused or will eventually sexually abuse children. You sir, have no honor. If there was a god, he would most certainly be disappointed. If you had any concept of morality you would apologize to everyone you have offended on here.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Yes.
Alright then provide the post #, thread title, and page # in which you did.

Or you can just answer this now -

1)
2)
3)
4)

Old 07-16-2012, 12:19 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
According to you the point of marriage is to start a family.

The difinition of family is

fam·i·ly/ˈfam(ə)lē/

Noun:A group consisting of parents and children living together in a household.There is only two ways to have children. You can either adopt or you have sex, get pregnant, about nine months later the woman gives birth.

Do you now see the connection? Marriage=family=parent+child in order to get child parents must have sexual intercourse.
A family with children is a family - so is a family without children.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:21 AM

Quote:
A family with children is a family - so is a family without children.
A question with an answer is still a question - an answer without a question is still an answer

Now get to answering this

1)
2)
3)
4)

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies