Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 11:02 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
a 12yo is not able to consent to marriage, she doesn't have enough understanding of it.
So says you.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:03 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
So says you.
Yup.

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

Says me "can you answer the above question already?"

Old 07-15-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
If you open the door to underage marriage, you will only be opening the door to people wanting to marry their pets.
Why can't I marry my cat?

And actually - this is what will happen if we open the door to homosexual marriage.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Why can't I marry my cat?

And actually - this is what will happen if we open the door to homosexual marriage.
How can a cat give consent and sign a binding contract?

Start with this

1)
2)
3)
4)

Old 07-15-2012, 11:06 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,510,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
By the way....I had dinner tonight with a world leading biochemist....He's done quite a bit of work on aids, as I was mentioning last night....

I asked him what he thought about my proposal for new law protecting the toddlers. The law which is in keeping with all employment including the health feild where all wear gloves when in close contact with the public. All gays to wear protective gloves when engaged with toddlers.

He agreed and confirmed a very small quantity of blood, described as a splash will propagate the aids virus.

I'm encouraging all to insist that this gets looked at right away by our leaders( if thats what they are called.

tooth brush, normal accident stuff example screw driver, fall, toddlers get into things....a new law is required for gloves right away.
Is this the guy you had dinner with?

On the really slim chance you really did have dinner with this so called leading biochemist, odds are he was just being polite and didn't want to tell you how absurd your proposal really is, which has no chance to ever become law.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Yup.

1)
2)
3)
4)

Says me "can you answer the above question already?"
The Navy must pay you a good pension for you to be able to sit around a computer all day and ask the same question over and over again - one that I have already answered in detail -a fact which you purposely deny - and all you are doing is spamming the forums. I am surprised that the mods haven't reprimanded you yet.

Oh yeah - you were in the navy four years - you don't get a pension.

So what do you do?

Old 07-15-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
The Navy must pay you a good pension for you to be able to sit around a computer all day and the same question over and over again - one that I have already answered in detail - which you purposely deny - and all you are doig is spamming the forums. I am surprised that the mods haven't reprimanded you yet.
Cool story, bro. If you had a problem, you'd report. I suggest do you so.

Or you can just answer this question -

1)
2)
3)
4)

By the way - it's your tax dollars putting me through college and paying me every month

Old 07-15-2012, 11:09 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
By the way....I had dinner tonight with a world leading biochemist....He's done quite a bit of work on aids, as I was mentioning last night....

I asked him what he thought about my proposal for new law protecting the toddlers. The law which is in keeping with all employment including the health feild where all wear gloves when in close contact with the public. All gays to wear protective gloves when engaged with toddlers.

He agreed and confirmed a very small quantity of blood, described as a splash will propagate the aids virus.

I'm encouraging all to insist that this gets looked at right away by our leaders( if thats what they are called.

tooth brush, normal accident stuff example screw driver, fall, toddlers get into things....a new law is required for gloves right away.
a world leading Aid biochemist?

You do know that when you use ( usually it is followed by ).....

what if the toddler touches them?

Old 07-15-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah - you were in the navy four years - you don't get a pension.

So what do you do?
4 more years than you were

Oh it's called Veteran Benefits and being paid every month that I'm in college based on the state and area cod that I'm in.

Remember? Your tax dollars is putting me through college and paying me every month. Think about that.

I've done a better service to my country than you ever have - possibly ever will.

We call what you're doing 'transference'.

So I'll just ask you to answer this instead -

1)
2)
3)
4)

Old 07-15-2012, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
By the way - it's your tax dollars putting me through college and paying me every month
It's too bad that they are being wasted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies