Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 10:34 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Now wait a minute - I was the one who said that a 12 year old girl can marry and that there should be no age restriction placed on the spouse. I specifically stated in that thread that I was NOT advocating that the 12 yr old girl engage in sexual activity until she was considered to be an adult. YOU and hammertime are the ones who can't separate sex from the concept of marriage. Don't mischaracterize my opinions.
Ummm what is the churches view on marriage? It should only be allowed to those that can procreate???

You have to be well pretty darn stupid to think that you can expect a 40yo man who marries a 12yo girl to not have sex.

Do you have a desire to marry a 12yo girl? What is this girls name? Do you have her parents phone number, I think someone needs to warn her parents that a pedophile is stalking their daughter.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:38 PM

33,526 posts, read 37,125,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
For the last time, post where you're pulling your information from. How hard is that for you to do?

All you're doing by quote mining is this:

Join us in 2012 please!
He/ she/it gets it here... http://www.solargeneral.com/library/...-pamphlets.pdf

"Information" like this is plastered all over the anti gay sites...That causes me to wonder about someone who reads, thinks and obsesses so much about gay sex...

Old 07-15-2012, 10:41 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,559 times
By the way....I had dinner tonight with a world leading biochemist....He's done quite a bit of work on aids, as I was mentioning last night....

I asked him what he thought about my proposal for new law protecting the toddlers. The law which is in keeping with all employment including the health feild where all wear gloves when in close contact with the public. All gays to wear protective gloves when engaged with toddlers.

He agreed and confirmed a very small quantity of blood, described as a splash will propagate the aids virus.

I'm encouraging all to insist that this gets looked at right away by our leaders( if thats what they are called.

tooth brush, normal accident stuff example screw driver, fall, toddlers get into things....a new law is required for gloves right away.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:41 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,999,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
It is a sin against...wait...no such thing as sin. Sorry.
And here folks - straight from the horse's mouth is why this society is so messed up - there are people living among us who truly don't - and are freely willing to admit that they don't - have a sense of right and wrong.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:43 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,624,662 times
Quote:
They ignore the girl's story and the book because what she has to say is not "politically correct" - it is the same reason they tout those biased "studies" - because it just wouldn't do to have homosexuality thought of in a negative light.

They aren't interested in the truth - just their self-serving fiction - and their attitude is putting children at risk right now.
So, not all straight homes work out good for children, either. I've recently heard of a story where straight parents murdered their two children. In another straight case a baby lost so much weight from neglect and malnourishment that it died. I never hear of conditions getting this horribly bad in gay homes with children. Do you?

Old 07-15-2012, 10:43 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,860 times
Quote:
Yep - it also makes it seem that he would be ashamed to be considered a homosexual. Why? I mean it isn't as if there is anything wrong with that - right?
Cool. Now answer this -

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
I have specifically stated that I do not support underage sex - it is you who thinks that marriage = sex.

What is "underage marriage" anyway. One can define underage sex because a person is not emotionally nor truly physically prepared to engage in sexual activty until at least the age of 18. There is nothing wrong with someone under the age of 18 getting married - I certainly don't advocate that this be done often - but I am aware that this is done in some cultures, I personally knew of a 16 yr old who was given away in an arranged marriage , and I will not argue that the practice be illegal.

Children should not be exposed to sex as a concept until they are a much older teen - it is not an area that they need to be involved with - they lose too much of their innocence too soon as it is - let them be children, grow, play, and learn - they will have plenty of time for sex as an adult - with their committed spouse.

It is you who has strange ideas - because you can't seem to not think "sex" when you hear the word "marriage" - no wonder you are confused - you don't even understand what marriage is.

Then again - you support homosexuals (whose entire identity is based on sex) raising children - and think that it is a good thing.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised that you think that marriage = sex.
Cool story, bro.

Now answer this -

1)
2)
3)
4)

Old 07-15-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
They ignore the girl's story and the book because what she has to say is not "politically correct" - it is the same reason they tout those biased "studies" - because it just wouldn't do to have homosexuality thought of in a negative light.

They aren't interested in the truth - just their self-serving fiction - and their attitude is putting children at risk right now.
That's nice.

Now answer this -

1)
2)
3)
4)

Old 07-15-2012, 10:46 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,999,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
Ummm what is the churches view on marriage? It should only be allowed to those that can procreate???

You have to be well pretty darn stupid to think that you can expect a 40yo man who marries a 12yo girl to not have sex.
I don't care what some church's stance is on marriage - I am stating that in many places on this planet - young teens do marry - and that sex is not part of the equation - it is done to provide security for the girl and her family.

The rest of your post isn't worth commenting on - if you can't separate sex from the concept of marriage - then your mind is truly warped.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Who ever said anything about "lying together naked"?

Oh, it was YOU - the guy who can't separate sex from the concept of marriage.
Whoever said anything about you answering this question?

1)
2)
3)
4)

Oh that was me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies