Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 10:06 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post

First, most homosexuals contract the HIV virus.
So most of us homosexuals have HIV, and 95% of us are kid ****ers. Since HIV is so easily transmitted - by a splash of fluid, a toothbrush, nail clippers, or possibly from contact with an uncovered hand - there must be 10s of millions of young American boys who got HIV from being raped by us gay men over the last 3 decades.

Right?

Old 07-15-2012, 10:07 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Only because your paranoid and why do you feel you need to announce your Hetro? kinda hypocritical of you are you afraid someone may mistake you as a Homosexual? kinda childish don't you think
Yep - it also makes it seem that he would be ashamed to be considered a homosexual. Why? I mean it isn't as if there is anything wrong with that - right?

Last edited by Harrier; 07-15-2012 at 10:34 PM..

Old 07-15-2012, 10:09 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post

On a related note, I'm pretty sure my dog is gay.
I used to have a gay goat. Her name was Dolly (RIP).

Old 07-15-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
I was asking you a question. Not accusing you of anything. So, you disagree with Harrier and many more people that are against same sex marriage. They do support underage marriage and therefor underage sex, yet you have blindly agreed with them on every issue on this thread.
I have specifically stated that I do not support underage sex - it is you who thinks that marriage = sex.

What is "underage marriage" anyway. One can define underage sex because a person is not emotionally nor truly physically prepared to engage in sexual activty until at least the age of 18. There is nothing wrong with someone under the age of 18 getting married - I certainly don't advocate that this be done often - but I am aware that this is done in some cultures, I personally knew of a 16 yr old who was given away in an arranged marriage , and I will not argue that the practice be illegal.

Children should not be exposed to sex as a concept until they are a much older teen - it is not an area that they need to be involved with - they lose too much of their innocence too soon as it is - let them be children, grow, play, and learn - they will have plenty of time for sex as an adult - with their committed spouse.

It is you who has strange ideas - because you can't seem to not think "sex" when you hear the word "marriage" - no wonder you are confused - you don't even understand what marriage is.

Then again - you support homosexuals (whose entire identity is based on sex) raising children - and think that it is a good thing.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised that you think that marriage = sex.

Last edited by Harrier; 07-15-2012 at 10:37 PM..

Old 07-15-2012, 10:17 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,384,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The American Sociology Association ... The American Psychological Association and The American Psychiatric Association ? This is where all of your "data" and "studies" originate, and is exactly where these absurd views about pedophilia, homosexuality and parenting come from too. It's all the same source.
You said the same studies we were directing you to claimed that having sex with children is good for them. When I challenged you to quote such a study... you failed. Just as you have failed to present any sort of research that directly contradicts findings in the various studies we've presented you with. You've actually passed zero credibility at this point; whatever you say, I know it's most likely to be untrue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Now wait a minute - I was the one who said that a 12 year old girl can marry and that there should be no age restriction placed on the spouse. I specifically stated in that thread that I was NOT advocating that the 12 yr old girl engage in sexual activity until she was considered to be an adult. YOU and hammertime are the ones who can't separate sex from the concept of marriage. Don't mischaracterize my opinions.
That sounds really shady. It's like saying, "We don't have to have sex. We can just lay here together naked."

Old 07-15-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Read the title of the thread, go back to the OP's first post, the topic is about a girl and her father not you but paranoia makes you feel threatened, I posted a few times trying to get this thread on the topic of the book but everyone was too wound up on themselves. You should read the book it's directly from the girl who experienced the abuse. When I say You I mean everybody who felt threatened by the title not you personally.
They ignore the girl's story and the book because what she has to say is not "politically correct" - it is the same reason they tout those biased "studies" - because it just wouldn't do to have homosexuality thought of in a negative light.

They aren't interested in the truth - just their self-serving fiction - and their attitude is putting children at risk right now.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
That sounds really shady. It's like saying, "We don't have to have sex. We can just lay here together naked."
Who ever said anything about "lying together naked"?

Oh, it was YOU - the guy who can't separate sex from the concept of marriage.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:30 PM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
You said the same studies we were directing you to claimed that having sex with children is good for them. When I challenged you to quote such a study... you failed. Just as you have failed to present any sort of research that directly contradicts findings in the various studies we've presented you with. You've actually passed zero credibility at this point; whatever you say, I know it's most likely to be untrue."
What are you blabbering about .. you presented links to opinion pieces in Slate. Show me one of your "Studies" that conclude that homosexuals are better parents than heterosexuals, and I'll be happy to deconstruct it for you in fine detail, ... I have no problem doing that, and you get to pick which "study" to present.

I tell you this ... even among the many faulty studies that I've reviewed, I have yet to see one of them that actually dealt with the situation which is the topic of this thread! That being the child rearing results (no pun intended) of gay males .... all of the studies I've seen are strictly addressing lesbians raising children.

Do you have any "studies" that address homosexual male households raising kids? Let's see em'.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:30 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Why do you bring up the Bible? And what the hell would you know about telling the truth? You play these tactical and transparently phony games of tag you're it, and your sources? Slate? A second rate newspaper reporting various catch stories emanating from the Twilight Zone of twisted minds parroting nonsense in the various association journals ... who also publish the similarly twisted rubbish that does indeed condone pedophilia?

The American Sociology Association ... The American Psychological Association and The American Psychiatric Association ? This is where all of your "data" and "studies" originate, and is exactly where these absurd views about pedophilia, homosexuality and parenting come from too. It's all the same source.
So what would you consider a credible source? Give us some places you will accept studies from.

Quote:
Imagine that .... "inarguable" results. How freaking convenient. To even make such an absurd claim exposes you as a con artist extraordinaire ... inarguable results indeed. The final score of a football game may be inarguable results. Last night's lottery numbers may be inarguable results. Studies conducted by agenda driven nitwits in the psychiatric community do not meet the requirements for inarguable results, primarily because very little coming out of that gang of whack job pseudo-scientific hacks is anything other than maniacal meanderings from very warped minds, who's main claim to fame is the psycho-tropic drugging of 25% of the US population, with the rest in the cross hairs, as they sit around dreaming up the next mental disorder to put in their manual.
Pseudoscience? Really? How is it pseudoscience?

Quote:
These are the same retarded numskulls who claim that anyone who is concerned enough about what they eat to read all labels and avoid stuff like mercury, fluoride, soy, and other unhealthy ingredients are suffering a mental disorder ... while at the same time, are deciding that perverts who want to have sex with children should not be labeled mentally ill. And this is so insane, you just can't make this kind of crap up. We're no longer on planet earth and are now residing on planet Dumb dumb.
Umm...are you mentally ill? Everything you said is a complete and utter lie. I think people need to start a campaign against willful ignorance like this. The way you think is very unnatural and therefor harms society. It undermines the institution of though. It is a sin against...wait...no such thing as sin. Sorry.
Quote:

Do you know that the DSM now says that only pedophiles who's deviate behavior causes them emotional pain have a real problem? But as long as they can sexually assault children without remorse, and those actions do not affect their normal functioning in other areas of their lives, are quite fine mentally? So, the reality seems to be ... if you're a pedophile sociopath without a trace of empathy for your victims .. then you're fine ... it's those pedophiles with a conscience that can't sleep well at night after raping children are the ones who have he mental problems

That's what we are dealing with here ... total and complete insanity ... and anyone who can reach these types of conclusions cannot proffer a rational thought about anything remotely related to what might be in the best interests of children. I'd go as far as to say that the psychiatric community poses as much danger to children as the predators ... because the predators cannot write prescriptions that have Millions of children medicated with strong, mind altering pharmaceuticals like the psychiatrists are certainly doing.

I might even suggest that the psychiatric community knows damned well what can of worms they're opening here ... with the results likely to provide them an endless stream of mentally fractured patients in the near future, suffering the damaging effects of the abuse made possible by the lies they're promoting today.

Hell, it's worked out so well for the medical establishment by jabbing kids in the rear end with their needles filled with poisons ... why not follow a similar approach, and let perverts jab them with something else that will destroy their minds and self esteem.

A patient is a patient, after all. And daddy needs a new pair of shoes. And we've got just the medicine to ease that pain of sexual abuse. Open wide.
Hi, I'm a human being, WTH are you?

Old 07-15-2012, 10:32 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
No, most homosexuals do not contract HIV. Since your source probably did not give a creditable source of its own, assuming it gave any, please check out the factual reliability of info gathered from the Internet. If you refuse to do this, then you shoot down your own credibility all to hell as a responsible forum contributor. It's been long time said that just because you read it in the newspaper doesn't automatically mean it has to be true. The very same thing can be even more easily said of the Internet.

I'm going to need to see some proof or evidence in the above claims...thats for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies