Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 08:30 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times

Advertisements

[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Read the title of the thread, go back to the OP's first post, the topic is about a girl and her father not you but paranoia makes you feel threatened, I posted a few times trying to get this thread on the topic of the book but everyone was too wound up on themselves. You should read the book it's directly from the girl who experienced the abuse. When I say You I mean everybody who felt threatened by the title not you personally.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:31 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,227 times
I would like to see the evidence which shows any homosexual relationship, to be a good idea.....before any application for adapting toddlers whatsoever.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:36 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
using the word pedophilia is just a word that society goes along with...for now...in the media and whatever to keep the homosexuals from having more fits raised in society then we already do have
Hi there, I’m a human being! What are you?

Don't you realize that there are already enough people to hate in the world without you putting in so much effort to give us another?

Old 07-15-2012, 08:36 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,072,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Your so funny (funny ha ha .. just to be clear so you don't get all offended by assuming I meant funny weird) .... you're now "Karnack the Magnificent", able to read minds ... over the internet even! Bravo!

No you said "It was used as an abbreviation of Homosexual but you just keep on playing the victim" implying I was offended in being called a HOMO. Which is meaningless to me.

OTHERS have been called HOMO used as a derogatory form NOT short for Homosexual, you guys do it so much you don't even realize when you are doing it any more.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
I would like to see the evidence which shows any homosexual relationship, to be a good idea.....before any application for adapting toddlers whatsoever.

It has been posted many times, you guys have dismissed it as Pro-Gay propaganda.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Can you provide evidence that shows homosexual relationships to be a bad idea? We will need actual evidence this time, not plagiarism from biased and uncredited websites and articles.

One of my main reasons for supporting it aside from it being completely natural and none of my business... I love that it gets under the skin of so many homophobic Christian zealots.

Last edited by raison_d'etre; 07-15-2012 at 08:54 PM..

Old 07-15-2012, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Gonna be hard for them to pretend they didn't see your post, PITTSTON2SARASOTA. Why can't you give the poor saps a chance?
I think we should all share his post like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Georgia Parents Torture Adopted Daughter, Say They Were Just Following The Bible | Addicting Info

Study: Children of Lesbian Parents Experince Less Abuse than Straight Counterparts « The Idaho Agenda

Child abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Foster mother inflicted 20 years of sadistic abuse on three children | Society | The Guardian

Video of Malaysian mother abusing 10-month-old baby goes viral

Child Abuse Story So Twisted You'll Wonder Why Mom Wasn't Locked Up Sooner | The Stir

Dastardly Dads: Woman kills herself after repeated rape by custodial father (Newcastle, England)

Dastardly Dads: Dad sentenced to 10 years for raping daughter for over 5 years (Warwick, England)

Dastardly Dads: Dad who raped, impregnated daughter sentenced to 40 years (Weatherford, Texas)

Dastardly Dads: Presumed father charged in fatal rape of 1-month-old daughter (Albuquerque, New Mexico)

http://badbreeders.net/2007/04/26/fa...down-airshaft/

The father and daughter were reunited when she was only 13 years old. This is when their sexual relationship began.
He claims he did not view her as his daughter, but as someone he loves. He has also stated, “I would not have sex with her if she had not seduced me.”
I don’t know if anyone believes this BS he’s spewing, but I sure as hell don’t. Even if I could believe a 13 year old was responsible for seducing a grown man, which I don’t, he should have had the common sense to understand that she’s still only 13! Oh yes, and his daughter!!!
Even though he is trying to pass himself off as a victim, his actions show otherwise.
His daughter has become pregnant on two separate occasions.
Both times after giving birth he would threaten her life as well as her mothers. He frightened this poor child into throwing her own children down the air shaft of their 3-story apartment. These do not sound like the actions of a “victim”.
What sickens me the most about this man is not just the fact that he has knocked up his daughter multiple times, but that he forced her to dispose of the newborns. Because of this prosecutors have pursued her.
Because of him, she is now facing up to 7 years in prison. She will receive her sentence on May 10th.

THE TRUE STORY OF THE WORST CHILD ABUSE CASE IN U.S. RECORDED HISTORY | ARTS+CULTURE

http://badbreeders.net/tag/rape/

I will be doing SEPARATE threads on EVERY SINGLE ONE of these DESPICABLE HETEROSEXUAL predators and child murderers/rapists and molesters!!!!!

Took me 5 minutes to find just these...I can find thousands MORE!

Old 07-15-2012, 09:18 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

Since heterosexual males do not have sex with other males ... of any age ... the only threat of sexual abuse that a little boy faces comes from homosexual males. PERIOD. The homosexual pedophile may claim to be anything ... he may claim to be a heterosexual (as some of those studies accepted as factual) ... he can even claim to be a mallard duck, and flap his arms and quack .... but at the end of the day, he's still just a mentally ill homosexual pedophile who should be behind bars, or hung from a tree.
You are so wrong in your reasoning that it is pitiful. For instance, many child molesters do not have a sexual orientation toward adults. Instead, they are fixated upon children. Also some heterosexual males are willing to have sex while in prison, especially with young, effeminate inmates, but change back to being heterosexual all the time, once freed from prison to act on their own sexual inclinations.

And what about adult men who prey on having sex with little girls? Do you want to call them heterosexuals? I simply call them child molesters.

Old 07-15-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post

One of my main reasons for supporting it aside from it being completely natural and none of my business... I love that it gets under the skin of so many homophobic Christian zealots.

I am beginning to wonder about their fixation with homosexuality and pedophilia.

Old 07-15-2012, 09:28 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
Can you provide evidence that shows homosexual relationships to be a bad idea? We will need actual evidence this time, not plagiarism from biased and uncredited websites and articles.

Homosexual practices have serious side-effects other than an increase in illnesses and early death for the practitioners.

First, most homosexuals contract the HIV virus. As early as July of 1987, Navy Surgeon General J.A. Zimble recommended reassigning flight-crew personnel who tested positive for HIV, because of HIV's apparent deleterious effect on the nervous system. We find interesting evidence in other statistics:

death by motor vehicle accident is 18 times as likely for homosexual men as for white males; the death rate of homosexual men in other accidents is 10 times higher than it is for white males.

The heart failure rate indicates both stress and the toll of disease on the cardiovascular systems of homosexual: the death rate was 22 times that of white males in the 25-54 age range. The homicide rates and rates of death from other causes were similarly elevated compared to statistics from any comparable group of the general public.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies