Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 05:17 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Still talking to yourself - I see.

No one is interested in playing your stupid juvenile games. We have answered that question already - you denial is meaningless.

Now run along.
Harrier! Nice to see you decided to answer this -

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

Let's hear what you got!

Old 07-15-2012, 05:18 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,641,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Lmao, are we to believe "homo" is a term of endearment? You people are all full of it!
Actually it's just short hand for homosexual ... if it were indeed this derogatory term as you'd like to suggest, the site software would have filtered it out, like it does the "Q" word.

And no small thanks go to you liberals for forcing all adults to talk like children .. mommy he called me the"Q" word!!

So there we have your logic soundly identified ... homo is a bad word, but raping children is just a sexual preference enjoyed by "Minor Attracted Persons".

When we see this crap prevailing, we can rest assured that there are very few gains of sand left in the old hour glass, before society experiences a total ungluing .... and you people are going to wind up in deep doo doo if you don't change your ways.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Nope not distorted at all, been over this many times on other threads, it's not hate except in your mind, I've never said I hate anybody and I don't Show me where I have.. I do hate Ketchup.
Streetpup, answer this and I'll give you a nice treat -

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

Thanks.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Actually it's just short hand for homosexual
Close, but no cigar.

Homo is the scientific term for "same".

So when you call someone a 'homo' you are calling them 'same'.

Learn your terms, sheesh.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:25 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
Quote:
So there we have your logic soundly identified ... homo is a bad word, but raping children is just a sexual preference enjoyed by "Minor Attracted Persons".
Wow. Got anything to back up your accusation that Vic 2.0 is a defender of pedophiles and child rape?

Old 07-15-2012, 05:32 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,641,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Close, but no cigar.

Homo is the scientific term for "same".

So when you call someone a 'homo' you are calling them 'same'.

Learn your terms, sheesh.
No .. it was used as just shorthand ... learn context.

In the dictionary (that's a book with a lot of words in it including definitions ) the word "Homo" is a scientific term used to identify a genus of life forms ... such as Homo-Erectus. and the modern human Homo- Sapien

And it's also listed as an abbreviation for Homosexual.

I guess they don't cover this crap in college anymore?

Old 07-15-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
No .. it was used as just shorthand ... learn context.

In the dictionary (that's a book with a lot of words in it including definitions ) the word "Homo" is a scientific term used to identify a genus of life forms ... such as Homo-Erectus. and the modern human Homo- Sapien

And it's also listed as an abbreviation for Homosexual.

I guess they don't cover this crap in college anymore?
Homo is the scientific term for 'same'

Gosh learn your terms. Guess they don't practice intelligence in Texas huh?

Figured.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:38 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,692 times
Quote:
Personally, I don't consider people who like Rap to be victims. OK, in all seriousness, how could you possibly take the statement I made and equate it to this maniacal act of mental gymnastics? Are you insane? It's really out there in left field.
A hint of a sense of humor...and didn't think it was in you. I am merely diagnosing your mental disability..like you said, we all have one.

Quote:
Why would it have to be ALL? Could it not be half? How about 1/4 ? What about 99 out of 100? Would one positive result balance out one negative? Or do you think that the person and her story is the ONLY ONE of it's kind? Why would you assume that? I had sausage and eggs for breakfast this morning ... but since no one else has mentioned having the same ... am I the only one in the United States of America who had that for breakfast this morning? You seem to want to suggest that this person's personal experience is automatically untrue unless everyone else in her situation had the same exact experience? At what age did you hit your head so hard to cause you to think so backwardly?
What if only 3 out of all children raised in a same sex household consider it abuse? Does that make it so?
What if only one does and all these wackjobs come out and say it's tantamount to abuse without any shred of evidence to back up their claim?

Quote:
Why don't you try to think for yourself .. and do some research on your own? I've already presented quite a bit of information and I've taken the time to address specific claims and the counter arguments to them. But I can't think for you, and I can't expect you to hold the opinion you have and expect you to accept any source I might offer. Who's fooling whom here? Am I to expect anything other than your automatic rejection of any data that challenges your views? Your question is rhetorical, and I was not born yesterday.
You can start by looking at more than just a snippet of information regarding the topic of this thread .. the book itself ... and the website and it's substantial resources right here:

Dawn Stefanowicz - Out From Under
Without producing evidence you are showing just how ignorant you are. I find it hard to believe anyone with such a mindset would be able to pass 8th grade. I have read the book. It doesn't prove anything. She had a terrible childhood, but no because she was raised in a same-sex household. She had daddy issues and her father didn't fulfill them. I know several more people who were raised in same-sex household or even single parent households who are far smarter and are better off then kids raised in heterosexual homes.

How many cases of positive childhood experiences would it take to prove that not all children raised in a same-sex relationship are abused?

Quote:
Nonsense ... it was about male victims of sexual abuse that included ONE SECTION discussing female perpetrators which the author included because most discussions don't. But in no way shape or form was the paper about female perpetrators only. Furthermore, I presented that piece for the purpose of demonstrating the vastly differing figures and percentages so often distorting the discussion, and the explanation by the author of how the many studies manipulate those figures to render certain results.

Obviously you didn't or you cannot read.
When I clicked on the link it went right to the female perpetrators section. It said nothing about homosexuals being the perpetrator, know how I know this? I actually read it and understood it.

Quote:
Again, if you read the the piece referenced, you'd realize this was just a portion of that ... and not something I just dreamed up. So you can say that the author doesn't know what he's talking about if you so choose ... but to say that I don't, is ... well ... it makes you sound like a person who cannot or won't read.
Trust me, you don't know what you are talking about. You just repeat what others tell you. You don't think for yourself, anyone who thinks for themselves would not be so willfully ignorant in regards to the evidence that has been put before them.

Quote:
You are the only one on planet earth that believes that. Everyone else is in total agreement that 90+% of child sex abuse is perpetrated by men ... not women.
I thought we were talking about male sex abuse victims...now you are changing the topic.

Quote:
Just for your information ... Catholic Priests are men. Jerry Sandusky is a man (if you use the term loosely). Maybe you should enlighten us to all of these most recent national stories depicting all of these crimes being committed by females? Or are you just having another "episode" here?
Here you go buddy...The big list: Female teachers with students
Over 13 pages of women who sexually abused minors, the majority of them boys.

Here is another one for you..."In 1992, alarmed over claims made during a campaign for an anti-gay state constitutional amendment in Colorado, two physicians reviewed every case of suspected child molestation evaluated at Children's Hospital in Denver over a one-year period. Of the 269 cases determined to involve molestation by an adult, only two of the perpetrators could be identified as gay or lesbian. The researchers concluded that the risk of child sexual abuse by an identifiably gay or lesbian person was between zero and 3.1%, and that the risk of such abuse by the heterosexual partner of a relative was over 100 times greater.[8]"

Playing the Pedophilia Card

Quote:
Finish? You haven't even pointed out one yet ... let alone finish. The source of your pain is likely a result of having this many incongruent and contradictory thoughts occupying the same space all at once, which is enough to explode a person's head ... you should stop before you suffer permanent damage.

Quote:
I suggest you work on healing yourself first. I'm fine ... I do not need your diagnosis.
You need someones diagnosis. Last time I checked I was more mentally fit than most people of my age. I have the gift of ADHD, it allows me to view any topic from multiple angles and understand all of them.. Sadly this means that my mind is able to view it from your angle and understand it. Does that make it right, absolutely not.

Quote:
Oh go ahead .... note from GuyNTexas to the mods ... I have no problem with anything you might like to say .. you have my permission ... knock yourself out. If I placed any value whatsoever in your opinions, my feelings might be in jeopardy, but since I don't, they aren't.
Really don't care about your feelings. All I care about is the truth.

Quote:
Good ... feel better now? I do too! Because you just admitted that you support pedophiles and their right to have sex with children .. and anyone so despicable as to have that view is something the TOS prevents me from fully defining as I would like. But suffice it to say that I consider your insult as a badge of honor coming from a person who thinks it's OK to rape children.
Interesting, can you point out where I said I support pedophiles?

Quote:
YOU! That's my answer ... directly. YOU harm me. You and your cavalier attitude about child molestation presents a threat to my children, my extended family that includes many children, and to the society that I must live in that now seems filled with people who think it's OK to use children as sex toys ... and that is a direct threat to every decent human being in our society. So don't claim that I didn't answer the question, just because you don't like the answer. You have been given your answer and the answer is YOU and everyone else who shares your twisted views!
So, the way I talk hurts your head...is that right? It violates your religious beliefs, because if homosexuals are natural, then the bible is wrong....OMG!!!

Oh, BTW... you didn't answer the question. And the only people who think it ok to molest children are sick. Did you know that most pedophiles in the USA are also Christian? So that must mean that all christian are pedophiles....that is a terrifying concept. Just look at all those priests who molest children...

• Religion: 88% grew up in a Christian household and 72% still considered themselves Christian
http://www1.csbsju.edu/uspp/CrimPsych/CPSG-6.htm

Quote:
No need for an in depth study ... I can tell you how the mind of a "hate-monger" works. We see some despicable piece of human filth molesting a child and we have a natural gut reaction to dismember them so as to prevent repeat offense ... just as any well adjusted, sane and humane human being should respond to such atrocious behavior that society cannot afford to tolerate.

Next, we believe the same treatment should be in-store to all of the apologists who make it possible, as well as the bystanders who watched and did nothing to stop it.

That's how it works. Any questions?
What have you done to prevent child molestation?

Old 07-15-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
what are you even talking about? you make no sense, nobody can really read minds you may think you can but you can't and why would anyone burn you? Paranoid much??
I knew you were going to say that...

Actually I can read minds. It is called cold reading.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Not supporting something doesn't equal hate. That's a childish and paranoid mindset.
So why don't you support it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies