Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 07:41 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Actually, no, you haven't. You've pretty much said you are FOR it. Read on:

1. Studies have found that homosexuals actually raise children better on average than heterosexual parents.
2. You're painting homosexuals as pedophiles.

That only leaves one conclusion: You think pedophilia is the way to go when raising children. And that's sick!

At any rate, quit dodging the following already.
You're mental illness has you very confused .... the studies claiming this are from the molesters and those that defend them. The lies go as far as to claim that a man raping a little boy is a heterosexual act, and not homosexual at all ... and of course because that's what the study says, it must be true, right?

Wrong ... male-male same sex sexual activity is homosexual. To claim otherwise is a sure sign of your mental illness.

Since heterosexual males do not have sex with other males ... of any age ... the only threat of sexual abuse that a little boy faces comes from homosexual males. PERIOD. The homosexual pedophile may claim to be anything ... he may claim to be a heterosexual (as some of those studies accepted as factual) ... he can even claim to be a mallard duck, and flap his arms and quack .... but at the end of the day, he's still just a mentally ill homosexual pedophile who should be behind bars, or hung from a tree.

Old 07-15-2012, 07:42 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Quote:
You must be digging through the bottom of your "Things I can say to avoid the actual debate" barrel...
The actual debate would be on the topic of the thread which is about a girl and her family's abuse at the hands of the Homosexual Father and husband, I am actually reading the book so it appears there really is no debate because the whole thread went off topic on page one. Truth. These things will never stay on the topic because people are paranoid and take it personally. It's just a thread on a forum for entertainment purposes if not then maybe people should take a break.

Old 07-15-2012, 07:45 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,525,635 times
Quote:
Gonna be hard for them to pretend they didn't see your post, PITTSTON2SARASOTA. Why can't you give the poor saps a chance?
ROFL...since they don't have to play fair....why should I...

But I back up my rhetoric with various sources of the heinious crimes purportrated upon children commited by SOME Heterosexuals.

Old 07-15-2012, 07:59 PM

717 posts, read 648,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You're mental illness has you very confused .... the studies claiming this are from the molesters and those that defend them. The lies go as far as to claim that a man raping a little boy is a heterosexual act, and not homosexual at all ... and of course because that's what the study says, it must be true, right?

Wrong ... male-male same sex sexual activity is homosexual. To claim otherwise is a sure sign of your mental illness.

Since heterosexual males do not have sex with other males ... of any age ... the only threat of sexual abuse that a little boy faces comes from homosexual males. PERIOD. The homosexual pedophile may claim to be anything ... he may claim to be a heterosexual (as some of those studies accepted as factual) ... he can even claim to be a mallard duck, and flap his arms and quack .... but at the end of the day, he's still just a mentally ill homosexual pedophile who should be behind bars, or hung from a tree.
Homosexuality is defined as same-gender sexual acts between consenting adults. Adult and child sex is illegal, it is paedophilia NOT homosexuality and most paedophiles are ONLY attractred sexually to children. Please use your terms correctly.

Further:

Quote:
For the present discussion, the important point is that many child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals – who are often characterized as fixated – are attracted to children, not to men or women.
Source

Last edited by kiwimac; 07-15-2012 at 08:07 PM..

Old 07-15-2012, 08:00 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,388,858 times
Quote:
the studies claiming this are from the molesters and those that defend them-
I'm sorry, you've ran out of credibility points. Try again tomorrow. Good day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
These things will never stay on the topic because people are paranoid and take it personally.
Use of the term "paranoia" kind of implies there's no reason to be on alert, doesn't it? That there aren't posters like, well, you reading along. So long as there are people who think (without reason to) that homosexuals are mostly pedophiles or that they generally aren't every bit as good at parenting as heterosexuals, there will be the need for people to smoke 'em out, and then correct them. Thus, no paranoia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
ROFL...since they don't have to play fair....why should I...

But I back up my rhetoric with various sources of the heinious crimes purportrated upon children commited by SOME Heterosexuals.
Indeed. There are sickos of every sexual orientation. Did you catch when I asked them "Since you're saying gay men shouldn't be parents because they're more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals, doesn't the fact that men in general are more likely to be pedophiles than women imply that only women should be parents"? For their counterpoint, they cued the crickets

Old 07-15-2012, 08:00 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,608 times
Quote:
You're a real dense one ... consistent though, but dense.
Are you calling me fat?
Quote:
A word's meaning comes from contextual usage in many languages, including the English language, like plane can refer to an airplane or a flat surface. You could insist that plane must mean a "flat surface" because that is it's "etymology" .... but people would think you were crazy if you said you were on your way to the airport to catch a flat surface to Chicago.
So you agree that some words have multiple meanings. Homo is one of those words. The word Homo alone means "same" if you are going to use it to refer to a person in reference to their sex the correct term is homosexual aka (attraction to the same sex). If you just use the word homo around intelligent people, use it correctly.

Quote:
In the case of Homosexual, homo does refer to "same" because in it's combined form "homosexual" means "same-sexual" - Used alone, however, Homo refers to Genus Homo, and it can also be an abbreviation for "homosexual" .... at least according to every dictionary I have looked at.
many dictionaries only give the basic definition, online dictionaries give more in-depth definitions. Each one that I have checked has clearly stated that scientifically homo means same.

Quote:
The really silly part of all of this is that you claimed improper use of the term under the grounds that it meant "same" ... though it was used as an abbreviation for homosexual or same-sexual .... meaning that you were literally arguing with yourself the whole time.
I think you need to go back to the original post that brought up this argument of the definition.

Quote:
You are obviously one of those people who can't take yes for an answer
Sure I can. Are you now saying yes to supporting same sex marriage.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Absolutely not ... and why would you even think you needed to ask such a stupid question? Have I not been pretty clear so far about my thoughts on adults having sex with children? I think i have been VERY CLEAR.

Oh wait ... you're building a straw man ... sorry ... no can do bubba ... this ain't no corn field here.

Are you even capable of having an honest conversation? If so, you may begin any time ... I've been waiting, but I won't be holding my breath.
I was asking you a question. Not accusing you of anything. So, you disagree with Harrier and many more people that are against same sex marriage. They do support underage marriage and therefor underage sex, yet you have blindly agreed with them on every issue on this thread.

And FYI there is no straw in a corn field. Straw comes from wheat or grass...not corn.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:09 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Default A child's life in a "gay" household

Quote:
\

Use of the term "paranoia" kind of implies there's no reason to be on alert, doesn't it? That there aren't posters like, well, you reading along. So long as there are people who think (without reason to) that homosexuals are mostly pedophiles or that they generally aren't every bit as good at parenting as heterosexuals, there will be the need for people to smoke 'em out, and then correct them. Thus, no paranoia.

Read the title of the thread, go back to the OP's first post, the topic is about a girl and her father not you but paranoia makes you feel threatened, I posted a few times trying to get this thread on the topic of the book but everyone was too wound up on themselves. You should read the book it's directly from the girl who experienced the abuse. When I say You I mean everybody who felt threatened by the title not you personally.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Read the title of the thread, go back to the OP's first post, the topic is about a girl and her father not you but paranoia makes you feel threatened, I posted a few times trying to get this thread on the topic of the book but everyone was too wound up on themselves. You should read the book it's directly from the girl who experienced the abuse. When I say You I mean everybody who felt threatened by the title not you personally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
Contrary to the lies and disinformation of homosexualists and their fellow travelers, being raised as a child in an GLBT home is a nightmare. Dawn Stefanowicz grew up in such a home and has written about her experience in a 2007 book titled "Out From Under".

The book is not for the squeamish. She describes some of what she went through in a recent interview:

"For children such as myself, just because our parents are 'partnered,' doesn’t mean they are monogamous. Monogamy in the gay community means 'serial monogamy,' you have a single partner for several months and then move on, or you’re in a relationship but have multiple partners on the side. Research shows that most male homosexual relationships become open within the first year. [MOD CUT/copyright] ..."

Let's put it this way: the public, homosexual lifestyle is tantamount to child abuse and should be treated as such.

The part we are addressing is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
Contrary to the lies and disinformation of homosexualists and their fellow travelers, being raised as a child in an GLBT home is a nightmare. Dawn Stefanowicz grew up in such a home and has written about her experience in a 2007 book titled "Out From Under".
and this:

Quote:
Let's put it this way: the public, homosexual lifestyle is tantamount to child abuse and should be treated as such.
And all of the other claims that homosexuality is unnatural, sinful, immoral, tantamount to abuse, tantamount to pedophilia, etc.

So, either make a freakin point that contributes to either point of view, or keep looking like a fool.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:20 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimac View Post
Homosexuality is defined as same-gender sexual acts between consenting adults. Adult and child sex is illegal, it is paedophilia NOT homosexuality and most paedophiles are ONLY attractred sexually to children. Please use your terms correctly.

Further:

Source

using the word pedophilia is just a word that society goes along with...for now...in the media and whatever to keep the homosexuals from having more fits raised in society then we already do have
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies