Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 11:11 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
It's too bad that they are being wasted.
On what?

You not answering this question?

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:16 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,840 times
Quote:
And here folks - straight from the horse's mouth is why this society is so messed up - there are people living among us who truly don't - and are freely willing to admit that they don't - have a sense of right and wrong.
I have a sense of right and wrong. I just feel that I need to personally own up to anything bad or immoral that I might do. The concept of sin absolves a person of owning up to it, all they have to do is ask their god for forgiveness and poof, anything they did wrong is forgiven. It just doesn't work that way bub...

The concept of sin undermines the concept of morality. Why worry what you do to others when Jesus died for your sins? Didn't he die to forgive all sins and all you have to do is worship him and you are set for eternity?

Well, I don't think in terms of eternity. I focus on this life that I am currently living. It is the only life I know, I have no proof of an afterlife. So, just in case I work to ensure this life is the best it can be, not just for me, but for everyone living right now. I could care less about your heaven. If it does exist, I don't want to be there. I would rather be with all the heathens and homosexuals than the likes of you and your ilk.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:16 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,999,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
On what?
On someone who clearly isn't being educated - since you apparently weren't able to comprehend my clear and concise answer to the question that you keep repeating over and over again. Work on reading comprehension my sailor friend - then you won't make yourself seem like a fool - because of your actions.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:17 PM

Quote:
I don't care what some church's stance is on marriage - I am stating that in many places on this planet - young teens do marry - and that sex is not part of the equation - it is done to provide security for the girl and her family.

The rest of your post isn't worth commenting on - if you can't separate sex from the concept of marriage - then your mind is truly warped.
What is the purpose of marriage?

Old 07-15-2012, 11:17 PM

Quote:
On someone who clearly isn't being educated - since you apparently weren't able to comprehend my clear and concise answer to the question that you keep repeating over and over again. Work on reading comprehension my sailor friend - then you won't make yourself seem like a fool - because of your actions.
Nice! Sounds like you put a lot of time and effort into that, dudebro.

Now use that same energy to answer this

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:18 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,559 times
each year there are 56000 new case's of aids....61% are gay men....(not including the bisexual men who are transferring it to others.

61% of 56000 = over 34,000 new, male homosexual aids case's each year.

the gay act is well known to be the greatest cause fueling the disease, a scientific fact.

And gay men want to adapt children? And they are not wearing gloves when in close contact with children as all health and public workers do when in close contact with the public?

Law is required without delay. 34,000 by 52 weeks = 653 new case's of aids in the male homosexual every week of the year, in one country.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:22 PM

Quote:
The Navy must pay you a good pension for you to be able to sit around a computer all day and ask the same question over and over again - one that I have already answered in detail -a fact which you purposely deny - and all you are doing is spamming the forums. I am surprised that the mods haven't reprimanded you yet.

Oh yeah - you were in the navy four years - you don't get a pension.

So what do you do?
Hey, I officially feel comforted that my tax dollars went into paying this mans wages while in the military.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
Hey, I officially feel comforted that my tax dollars went into paying this mans wages while in the military.
What's funny is that he's devolved more and more in addressing me all because of a simple question he has yet to answer. Wonder what his problem is?

Old 07-15-2012, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
each year there are 56000 new case's of aids....61% are gay men....(not including the bisexual men who are transferring it to others.

61% of 56000 = over 34,000 new, male homosexual aids case's each year.

the gay act is well known to be the greatest cause fueling the disease, a scientific fact.

And gay men want to adapt children? And they are not wearing gloves when in close contact with children as all health and public workers do when in close contact with the public?

Law is required without delay. 34,000 by 52 weeks = 653 new case's of aids in the male homosexual every week of the year, in one country.
I had lunch with your leading biochemist brother tonight and he said that isn't working on a cure for aid, he is working on a cure for ignorance.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
What's funny is that he's devolved more and more in addressing me all because of a simple question he has yet to answer. Wonder what his problem is?
They all have. Not one of them has actually answered the question. It really is sad when ignorance has no reason behind it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies