Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2012, 12:42 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
You forgot that gays are adopting kids from heterosexual parents and raising heterosexual children.
And Heterosexuals are adopting children from heterosexual parents and raising homosexual children.

Do you think homosexuals come from homosexual parents?

Old 08-09-2012, 01:28 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,798,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
Education. Well, lack thereof. There's also the "it can't happen to me" (invulnerability) complex that is seen more in the male populous. These two together make a nasty combination that will most certainly create a recipe for more sexually transmitted infections (in the United States).

In countries where sex is not seen as dirty and proper education is given, this is not the case.

When, in fact, the reality is that we owe the AIDS epidemic to poor education regarding safe-sex practices.

Random anal sex acts don't cause AIDS. Unprotected random anal sex acts cause AIDS.

There's numerous theories as to how HIV-1 (AIDS) was started and initially spread. Chimpanzees, mishap with a polio vaccine, intentional, etc. Fact is that Africa is Ground Zero and the disease is widely spread due to their unprotected sexual habits - mainly heterosexual and polygamous.
Well, if this was just a typical male feeling of invulnerability we would see much higher rates of AIDS between male heterosexuals as well. Somehow we haven't so I attribute the high rate in male homosexuals to their taste for unrestricted random anal sex. I know very well how AIDS started worldwide but AIDS epidemic in the US happened mainly because of gay males. They were the factor in distributing the disease around the country and to other parts of population like IV drug users and through bisexual males to heterosexual women and then straight males. Lesbian females as having the least contact with homosexual males have very low rate of contracting AIDS.

Again, my point is that we owe the AIDS epidemic and the associated cost to gay males. That's just a little side note for those who picture male gay community as such a family oriented, innocent group. Nothing further from the truth.

Old 08-09-2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
And Heterosexuals are adopting children from heterosexual parents and raising homosexual children.

Do you think homosexuals come from homosexual parents?
No. But 98% percent of kids is heterosexual.

Old 08-09-2012, 01:32 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,046,395 times
Quote:
Again, my point is that we owe the AIDS epidemic and the associated cost to gay males.
If gay males were the highest percentage of AIDs contractors, you'd have a point.

But again, like it's been said, this has to do with lack of proper sex education (and societal pressures of being "ashamed of one's sexuality").

We can eliminate this with better education and more acceptance.

Quote:
That's just a little side note for those who picture male gay community as such a family oriented, innocent group.
Which it is, and only idiots believe otherwise.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:02 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,173,018 times
Quote:
Well, if this was just a typical male feeling of invulnerability we would see much higher rates of AIDS between male heterosexuals as well. Somehow we haven't so I attribute the high rate in male homosexuals to their taste for unrestricted random anal sex.
Your statements here are a great example of why proper sex education is necessary.

Thing is, we wouldn't see higher rates in male heterosexuals. We'd see a higher rate in heterosexual females. It is easier for a female to contract AIDS from unprotected sex an infected male than the opposite.

Which, if you look at the statistical data, heterosexual black women are the top of the heterosexual list of infections.

Quote:
Again, my point is that we owe the AIDS epidemic and the associated cost to gay males. That's just a little side note for those who picture male gay community as such a family oriented, innocent group. Nothing further from the truth.
Just as there are promiscuous people in the heterosexual community, the same is true for the homosexual community. Nobody has stated otherwise. What does AIDS have to do with homosexuals adopting children? Are you stating that because there is heavy promiscuity in a portion of the "gay community" that every last one should not be raising children?

Should we have STD testing for any and all adults and if they're positive we deny them the right to raise a child?

Old 08-09-2012, 02:12 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,075,469 times
Quote:
I agree nobody should be that ignorant as not to understand that what leads to sex is not just the sexual act or foreplay. Women shaving their hair, guys going to the gym, worker advancing though the ranks it all leads to greater availability of partners and sex. Freud.

You forgot skirts .... You have the mental maturity when it comes to sex of an eight year old.

Skirts are like vaginas and TOUCHING a Homosexual will give you HIV .... Your group's words not mine.

You guys really need to start reading peer reviewed research instead of the monthly church propaganda newsletter.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:38 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,943 times
Quote:
No. But 98% percent of kids is heterosexual.
Do you have proof of this?

Old 08-09-2012, 02:47 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,075,469 times
Quote:
You forgot that gays are adopting kids from heterosexual parents and raising heterosexual children.

So you admit a Homosexual couple can raise a child that is a Heterosexual?

OKAY, and this is a bad thing?? Where are you even going with this one?

Old 08-09-2012, 02:52 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,137,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
It is called sexual immorality, any sex outside the confines of marriage(1 man and 1 woman) is sexually immoral. Sex is a strong addiction, a strong temptation and alot of people give in to this temptation and it does cause damage and harm to others not even involved whether immediate or in the future. It makes some feel cheap while others feel powerful. Makes even those not involved feel violated because their future spouse chose to share what was supposed to be special for them or even because of these choices give away what is suppose to be special for someone else that will never experiance that special thing because other being selfish and self centered chose a semblance of love and happiness and never experienced the real thing. Sexual immorality is the root of violence as those who are eager give this away and deny true happiness. A mother who has a revolving door of lovers coming in and out of her life while an innocent child is neglected. A father who constantly kissing or talking dirty and more with strange women or men while an innocent child is neglected. The innocent child acts out or is shut in and grows to do the samething or worse. Watching television which proclaims promiscuity is natural and good with cartoons and childrens shows that confuse children while promoting sexual immorality in many subtle ways. Pervert young children in schools and encouraging sexual immorality and claiming its is good.

I am sorry but there is just so much evil in this world that is not focused on or addressed and we have to focus on between 1% and 3% of the populations choice while 50% to 75% of the population is neglected. This is the true form of a spoiled child who has to get their way while everyone else suffers naglect.

Do you realize what good could be done if those efforts where focus on something more meaningful than someones choice of sexual partners. Why aren't people more focused on children rather than adults acting like children? Homosexuality, abortion, welfare, medicare, give me give me me me me me...we have created a very selfish and selfcentered society and yes it affects me and mine and we do right but are called bigots, haters and intollerant for doing right and wanting others to do right. Selfish, self centered, spoiled children in adult bodies and those who suffer the most are the children because the watch these spoiled adults and learn bad habits and carry on to the next generation. Sexual immorality is the cancer that is destroying this world. I feel for that child brought up in a samesex marriage or an open marriage or an adulterous marriage or a violent marriage.

The Lord said in the end times men would call good bad and bad good and hate those who do good and love those who do bad.
Sex is awesome.
Too bad you shame junkies can't enjoy it, so you want to ruin it for everybody else.
And please, take your religious garbage to the appropriate forum.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
If gay males were the highest percentage of AIDs contractors, you'd have a point.
At the actual outbreak of AIDS in America they certainly were....

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
But again, like it's been said, this has to do with lack of proper sex education (and societal pressures of being "ashamed of one's sexuality"). We can eliminate this with better education and more acceptance.
So it was the societie's fault and society should be more accepting and then gays would stop acting like they rabbits ?

Hillarious. Sure, make it somebody else's fault and somebody's else's responsibility to fix. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies