Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2012, 06:30 AM

14,668 posts, read 14,631,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Do you think male gay couple can teach heterosexual boy how to be a man? How?
Being a man means no more than working hard and taking care of your responsibilities, including being a good father to your children. So yes, they certainly can.

Old 08-10-2012, 07:28 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
ever read a psychology 101 book?

try it, you might learn something.
I have read several psychology books. Not once have I read what you claim. Please, give me an example... maybe a book I can buy on amazon? I'll do it. I love books, reading is pretty much all I do aside from posting on here, and looking for jobs.

Old 08-10-2012, 07:33 AM

Quote:
how is a young boy, growing up in a lesbian household, going to know how to behave like a man?

how is a young girl, growing up in a homosexual male household, going to know how to behave like a woman?
How is a young boy, growing up in a single mom household, going to know how to behave like a man? How is a young girl, growing up in a single dad household, going to know how to behave like a woman? Is a young boy, growing up in a homosexual male household, going to know how to behave like a man? Is a young girl, growing up in a lesbian household, going to know how to behave like a woman?

The answer to all of these including your question is the same: Proper parenting.

However, what behaviors are we talking about here? Give me a few examples.

Old 08-10-2012, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Lots of time on that bus with his crew...
With headphones in and a book in hand, mostly history, biology, psychology, and philosophy. I would love to post a blog with a list of all the books I've read... please ask me to!!!!!

Old 08-10-2012, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Prove it then?
Actually Kenneth has to prove it, not Arus. Kenneth made the claim he now has the burden of proof.

Old 08-10-2012, 08:20 AM

Quote:
hey, why not just answer the question instead of deflecting!

Quote:
how is a young boy, growing up in a lesbian household, going to know how to behave like a man?

how is a young girl, growing up in a homosexual male household, going to know how to behave like a woman?
OK!

The answer is YES!

Quote:
so how will a young boy or girl know how to behave, when brought up in an s.s situation?
It all depends on what behaviors we are talking about. Can you give me an example of a situation?

Old 08-10-2012, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Maybe it does not happen to you but it does not normal people.
Define normal

Quote:
It doesn't? You must have a gay edition then.
To normal people seeing other people together, seeing a couple with a kid or a pregnant lady makes them think about having offspring on their own. Then again, this is in case of normal people.
Again define normal. I know plenty of people that hate children and when they see them they don't think about having more. I don't imagine 80yo couple looking at that and thinking, let have kids.

Old 08-10-2012, 08:50 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,164,623 times
Quote:
Easy. The same way that a young boy raised by a single mother or heterosexual household learns how to "behave like a man" (whatever that means to you). By looking to the entire world around him and all the examples therein.

Quote:
Easy. The same way that a young girl raised by a single father or heterosexual household learns how to "behave like a woman" (whatever that means to you). By looking to the entire world around her and all the examples therein.

Quote:
hey, why not just answer the question instead of deflecting!

so how will a young boy or girl know how to behave, when brought up in an s.s situation?
The same way a child with any other parental structure does. You don't like that idea, so you brush it aside.

I was raised primarily by a single father. I know how to behave like a woman and can do "womanly" things like sewing (not just basic things like fixing a ripped seam, but whole gowns and stuff). If my single father can raise two girls, I don't see why two men can't do the same.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:25 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,506,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
With headphones in and a book in hand, mostly history, biology, psychology, and philosophy. I would love to post a blog with a list of all the books I've read... please ask me to!!!!!
Well what are you waiting for, BLOG away...

Old 08-10-2012, 11:33 AM

2,920 posts, read 2,796,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
What do you mean by "how to be a man"? I've posted studies about how children raised by lesbian parents do quite well, sometimes better than children raised by heterosexual parents, including academically. If it's general independence in life that you're referring to, I should think the better grades will help them get into a better college and be more financially secure...

Or are you talking about fighting?
What is wrong with fighting? You should be able to defend you family?
I am talking about being a man in general, we don't know how well will the males raised in homosexual families do in real live, how well will they build relationships with females and raise their own children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies