Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2012, 08:49 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,839,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Jealous that a child raised in a household of gay parents, got a better education and job than you?
not in the slightest, and I actually feel sorry for the children that are brought up in these households - it's unnatural and they miss out on the joy of having a father and mother.

And I feel particularly sorry for the young boy brought up in the gay male household - this is an utter disgrace as a young boy needs maternal emotional power and love.

Laws are put in place to protect children, and now they are being gradually eroded by the mammon loving perverts of the gay brigade.

It's an absolute ****ing abomination!

Old 08-10-2012, 08:49 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Percentage wise no other group has been affected in the US as the sodomites.
I'm not aware of any religious male cult prostitutes who worship ancient fertility gods and goddesses in pagan temples the US.

Old 08-10-2012, 08:58 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
no, that's not right either.

A boy with two male parents may actually be the worst scenario.

A girl with two lesbian parents may be the least bad of the the 4 options.

if a young boy learned that it was 'normal' for two men to go to bed with each other, then how would he know what to do on his first date?
My mom raised 4 boys all by herself. How on earth did we all meet our wives and girlfriends?!?!?

My friend was raised by his single dad and now has a wife and two kids.... how did he know what to do on the first date?

My cousins teenage son came out and told his family that he was gay a few months ago. His Mom wants nothing to do with him, and his dad thinks he can save him. I told him he can come and live with my wife and I if he needs to escape.

Old 08-10-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Ha ha ha. And this is from a guy who claims any knowledge about history. What you just typed is a typical example of anachronism.
You might want to look up the definition of 'anachronism' as you don't appear to know what it means.

Old 08-10-2012, 09:14 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,390,223 times
Quote:
of course it should hold weight, because children are only produced by hetero activity - as designed by nature.
Finding it hard to take someone who uplifts what's provided in nature as some standard by which to judge the morality of a behavior...

online...

seriously...

Old 08-10-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
Just as there are promiscuous people in the heterosexual community, the same is true for the homosexual community. Nobody has stated otherwise. What does AIDS have to do with homosexuals adopting children? Are you stating that because there is heavy promiscuity in a portion of the "gay community" that every last one should not be raising children?
It's as intellectually dishonest as claiming that because 1.3 females are raped by heterosexual men in the US every minute, that ALL heterosexuals are rapists.

Old 08-10-2012, 09:34 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,323 times
Quote:
if we look at your first example:

A young boy will quite possibly meet the boyfriends of his single mother, plus he will see how men in general interact with her - hetero men this is.

If she is a lesbian the interactions will be different in a subliminal manner, and if she were a gay man then all he will see is how people interact with a homosexual man.

so not natural for a young kid here.
The biggest problem with your argument here, besides its general ignorance, is the children being raised by homosexual parents and those parents don't live in a vacuum. They live in a community. You might want to familiarize yourself with the meaning of that word. Plenty of opportunity to interact with all sorts of different people.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:07 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,075,469 times
Quote:
no, that's not right either.

A boy with two male parents may actually be the worst scenario.

A girl with two lesbian parents may be the least bad of the the 4 options.

if a young boy learned that it was 'normal' for two men to go to bed with each other, then how would he know what to do on his first date?

Didn't you say earlier it was natural to know this stuff?

You seem to think children that grow up in same-sex households grow up in a vacuum, when in fact they are exposed to many more different situations than the average child.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg41386
I've only gotten through maybe five pages on 40 posts per page... my lord.

yep!, it sure is vile - way too many same-sex supporting perverts on this thread.

there are some good posters here with some useful information though, so I suggest cg41386 read through the whole thread.

many good posts from people such as Yooperkat, Harrier, Rebel, Ed from California amongst others

Same sex marriage and adoption is a disgrace and abomination.
None of those posters you named were able to provide any 'useful infomation'.
Just prejudiced ignorant personal opinions unsupported by evidence.

Curious that none of the anti-gay brigade have been able to provide any evidence for their opinions, yet many posters who support same-sex marriage and same-sex parents have provided volumes of evidence from reputable sources.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:40 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,943 times
Quote:
knowing how to dress appropriately, deal with other kids at school, compete with others, sport, speech, academic choices etc..
Have you ever noticed that when you go to the store they mix the boys and girls clothes together...oh, wait... no they don't. How a child interacts with kids at school not only depends on how they are raise, but their personality type. The things you mention are pointless in this debate.

Quote:
in all these cases, and others, the young child would be influenced by the gay perspective on things.
What is the gay perspective? Do you mean Equality, Tolerance, Perspective based on reality, Respect, Dignity, Drive, Integrity, passion?

Quote:
The Gay Brigade are more concerned with 'rights' than responsibility so they should not be allowed to adopt.
And yet, more time and money is spent by the anti-gay homophobes preventing same-sex rights.

Quote:
it is natural and sensible for a young boy to learn how to compete with other men.
It depends on the competition.

Quote:
If this means knowing how to deal with a playground fight, then so be it - this is just a microcosm of the real world.
The proper parent would teach his kid to defend himself with words then action, then only defend themselves physically if they need to. They should teach that starting a fight is not acceptable. I am going to teach my kids how to embarrass bullies that start fights.

Quote:
If the boy is turned into a ***** by lesbo or gay male parents, then what good will he be in the harsh, snake infested world of adult reality?
If by snakes you mean bigots, discrimination, hate, and the annoying religious right that are selling their snake oil religion... any parent can do that.

Btw... Do you know what evidence is?

Quote:
if we look at your first example:

A young boy will quite possibly meet the boyfriends of his single mother, plus he will see how men in general interact with her - hetero men this is.
My mom didn't date after her divorce, the only men I knew for quite a long time were my other brothers, who were raised by my single mother.
Quote:
If she is a lesbian the interactions will be different in a subliminal manner, and if she were a gay man then all he will see is how people interact with a homosexual man.

so not natural for a young kid here.

Quote:
how are you defining 'good parent' here though?

Most of these gay studies focus on the job or college that the kid ended up in, but that is only a small factor in the overall scheme of things.
That is a large factor in the overall scheme of things. You can't get by without proper education and a decent job. In this society, there is almost nothing more important than a decent job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies