Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2012, 07:41 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,604,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
Did you know that without the mind of a homosexual atheist that you would not have fixed or worked on any computer? Wait, your history degree would have taught you this.
Shout out for Alan Turing!!!

"Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition."

Old 07-14-2012, 07:42 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,380,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
No it can not.

Why would you spread such a lie?
Your soul buddy Stargazzer is spreading that lie. Not the poster you responded to.

Old 07-14-2012, 07:50 PM

1,780 posts, read 2,352,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
What a JOKE .... you ignore what I just explained to you and post this BLATHER ?

No, that's not according to my logic, that's according to your extreme distorted form of illogic.

1) No ... no such fact has been established ... the reality is, every legitimate study not done by homosexuals and their propagandists find that the very best situation for children is to have BOTH BIOLOGICAL PARENTS raise them, which includes the damned father, and not "My Two Mommies" or "My Two Daddies".

2) Homosexual males which represent a 5 to 7 fold greater threat to children compared to heterosexual men have no business around other people's children unsupervised ... that includes the children of their multiple homosexual partners, adoption of children, day care employment, schools, Boy scout positions and other situations that place them in positions of unsupervised access to potential prey. By the same token, they have no business fathering children given that children are not a natural product of homosexual relationships, and that would facilitate the unrestricted access just defined that places children at risk.

And as I have already stated, your cited studies are full of crap ... again, legitimate information regarding child development shows that a child is best served by a family environment where both the mother and father raise the child in a stable home ... they are not better off with just the mother or the father alone ... they are certainly not better off in a homosexual environment .... with the VERY WORST CASE SCENARIO being raised by two homosexual males, or one homosexual male with long line up of strange homosexual partners entering and leaving the child's life like a revolving door.

First, that's not at all relevant to the issue of sexual abuse risk to children. Secondly, it's a damned lie anyway. The incidence of STD's, drug and alcohol abuse is exponentially greater among homosexuals, including lesbians. A dominant element in the homosexual culture is the HIV transfer between homosexual males and females and bisexuals that does not typically exist as a risk factor in the heterosexual world. The fact is, homosexuality is considered a "high risk behavior" relative to HIV due to the greater number of sex partners and high risk sexual practices among homosexuals.

Interesting Fact #1 - Lesbians have more male sex partners that their heterosexual counterparts. A study of sexually transmitted disease among lesbians reviewed in The Washington Blade stated that "Behavioral research also demonstrates that a woman's sexual identity is not an accurate predictor of behavior, with a large proportion of 'lesbian' women reporting sex with (often high risk) men."

Interesting Fact #2 - The study found that "the median number of lifetime male sexual partners was significantly greater for women who have sex with women than controls (twelve partners versus six). These "lesbian" women were significantly more likely to report more than fifty lifetime male sexual partners."

Katherine Fethers et al., "Sexually Transmitted Infections and Risk Behaviors in Women Who Have Sex with Women," Sexually Transmitted Infections 76 (2000):348.

Absolutely FALSE, and it is obviously just another example of you offering your misperceptions and fact-less opinions, attempting to pass them off as some sort of proven fact.

The opposite is the reality, and for very clear and definitive reasons ... lesbians, as shown in the previous example have more male sexual partners over the course of their lives than heterosexual women, often with high risk males who are homosexual or bisexual ... the group that poses the greatest statistical risk to children. This risky sexual behavior also places their health in greater jeopardy which itself is an increased threat to the security of their children. And the promiscuous nature of homosexuals presents a poor example for children, increasing the likelihood that they too will adopt those high risk behaviors themselves, and at earlier ages.

Not hardly sport coup .... stomp .... squish ... that's what has happened to you here, with your nonsensical fact-less meanderings.

You've offered NOTHING BUT YOUR FACT-LESS OPINIONS, which don't even pass the smell test, and are totally lacking any form of rational thought.

Please don't stay on my account. Frankly, discussing this topic is a creepy experience that leaves me feeling soiled afterward. And the prevalent attitude and positions being taken here suggests to me that those psychopathic eugenicists who want to reduce the population by 80-90% could use you and your twisted friends to make a strong case for that.

This has been like flicking on the light switch and discovering an infestation. It's enough to make a decent human being's skin crawl.
You have some interesting points. Just curious to know where you got your info. I am writing a report for my psychology class and would love to be able to use this info.

Old 07-14-2012, 07:51 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,703 times
I reported a homosexual teacher abusing kids in a school....his boyfriend was an adult

This guy was a teacher

He taught early teenagers who had mental difficulties

He had a piece of cardboard taped against the glass on the door

He had a cot in the back of the room

In front of the cot was a visor.

He molested the teenagers who were mentally handicapped behind the visor

His guy-friend would pick him up because this freak had no car

They both were goofy together and sounded like...YOu... KNOw... WHAt

Homosexual men will do anything....say anything....join churchs....scouts....schools....swimming instructor....get trained for looking after the handicapped

TO GET INVOLVED WITH KIDS

AND

WE KNOW HOW THAT TURNS OUT.......HOW MUCH ARE WE NOT AWARE OF

IM GUESSING FOR EVERY ONE WE HEAR ABOUT THERE ARE AT LEAST 300 MORE...

Old 07-14-2012, 07:53 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I told you.

You chose to ignore thst tidbit of information.

Is reading comprehension you weak area?
Nope. I just now saw the post where you claim to have gotten your associates degree at Fullerton.
I didn't ignore it. Reading comprehension is not a weak area for me. I think it might be for you as you obviously haven't read one single report we have showed you.

Old 07-14-2012, 07:54 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,000,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
I reported a homosexual teacher abusing kids in a school....his boyfriend was an adult

This guy was a teacher

He taught early teenagers who had mental difficulties

He had a piece of cardboard taped against the glass on the door

He had a cot in the back of the room

In front of the cot was a visor.

He molested the teenagers who were mentally handicapped behind the visor

His guy-friend would pick him up, because this freak had no car

They both were goofy together and sounded like...YOu... KNOw... WHAt

Homosexual men will do anything....say anything....join churchs....scouts....schools....swimming instructor....get trained for looking after the handicapped

TO GET INVOLVED WITH KIDS

AND

WE KNOW HOW THAT TURNS OUT.......HOW MUCH ARE WE NOT AWARE OF

IM GUESSING FOR EVERY ONE WE HEAR ABOUT THERE ARE AT LEAST 1000 MORE...
Yep - but the homosexual agenda army people will "deny" this.

Old 07-14-2012, 07:55 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Question:

Would any remotely normal family leave their young guys with a homosexual scout leader, to go camping...?

I'd like an honest answer to this simple question
I would, if the scouts weren't an ignorant organization that won't allow Christians and homosexuals to be members or scout leaders.

Old 07-14-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Nope. I just now saw the post where you claim to have gotten your associates degree at Fullerton.
i did earn TWO associates degrees at Fullerton College Fullerton College |
- if you want to deny this - be my guest - all you are doing is being a fool.

Old 07-14-2012, 07:58 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,466,478 times
1) No ... no such fact has been established ... the reality is, every legitimate study not done by homosexuals and their propagandists find that the very best situation for children is to have BOTH BIOLOGICAL PARENTS raise them, which includes the damned father, and not "My Two Mommies" or "My Two Daddies".

This statement of yours shows your complete inability to bring any objectivity to the discussion. Pretty much renders the rest of your opinions just that. Opinions not backed up with objective facts or reasoning. You have been given links to studies done on this subject but you have either not bothered to read them or have just dismissed them as propaganda. I'm not going to rehash or repost the many links provided as I'm sure you won't bother to educate yourself. Any who have read the links will know that your numbers are wrong and your argument is built on a false premise.

Old 07-14-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
I would, if the scouts weren't an ignorant organization that won't allow Christians and homosexuals to be members or scout leaders.
The Boy Scouts do let Christians be scout members and leaders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies