Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2012, 01:49 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,269,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
So Harrier? Ed? Lucky?

Have at it:

"Gays and their lifestyle and wanting to get married and have children, hurt me directly by:"

1)
2)
3)
4)

Just fill in the list and provide sources that support your opinions.

Why can't you just answer a simple question?
wow, not a single reply from the known gay haters on this thread, yet they can find the time to post in other gay bashing threads.

Why am I not surprised?

What guys? Scared to actually list your reasons? Suddenly realizing that your claims are actually born out of unreasonable hatred ?

Old 07-12-2012, 08:14 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,073,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post

You can be certain that they would never be alone with any children that i am responsible for.

How about if they had children by whatever means, would you allow your children to play with their children? My guess in NO because they will try to turn your children into flaming homosexuals the first chance they get.

You do understand almost all homosexuals are/were razed by heterosexuals and most of those in a mom and dad household?

Old 07-12-2012, 08:18 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,073,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
wow, not a single reply from the known gay haters on this thread, yet they can find the time to post in other gay bashing threads.

Why am I not surprised?

What guys? Scared to actually list your reasons? Suddenly realizing that your claims are actually born out of unreasonable hatred ?

I am still waiting for ONE of them to list reasons same sex marriage will directly affect them.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:25 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,977 times
I'm sure that two males can teach their little girl how to clean herself when she starts having her periods....

I'm sure two lesbians can fully explain to the young boy why he's having erections and I'm sure that these two women can tell him how that felt when they had their first!

Old 07-12-2012, 08:31 PM

170 posts, read 129,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
I'm sure that two males can teach their little girl how to clean herself when she starts having her periods....

I'm sure two lesbians can fully explain to the young boy why he's having erections and I'm sure that these two women can tell him how that felt when they had their first!
I don't understand why you feel that this is somehow the most important aspect of parenting. In the first situation why not an aunt, sister, cousin, etc. explain to the little girl. That's what father's who have either divorced or are widowed do.

For the second case, they are lesbians not aliens. I think they understand how babies are made.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:32 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,200,998 times
Quote:

I had no problem explaining anatomy, and biology to my son. He also has male mentors he could turn to. Just like a child of heterosexuals, or children of single parents.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:33 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,620,823 times
Quote:

Do you have any idea how many straight parents didn't tell their children about any of that? The vast majority of the girls I grew up with ended up coming to MY Mom because their Moms were too embarrassed to talk to their daughters about lady stuff.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:39 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,299,154 times
Quote:

I'm sure two lesbians can fully explain to the young boy why he's having erections
indeed.
Some people on the earth are not total ignoramuses and can explain simple biology to a kid.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:46 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,834,001 times
Less than 3% of the population compared to more than 97% of the population, do the math.

Sex outside of marriage is the key problem.

Remember gays are only a minority by choice and they want their choice to be accepted as normal.

I am sure there is much more than one person raised by a gay couple who had a disturbing life just as there is plenty of children raised in normal families that have disturbing lives.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:56 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,368,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUOK? View Post
I don't understand why you feel that this is somehow the most important aspect of parenting. In the first situation why not an aunt, sister, cousin, etc. explain to the little girl. That's what father's who have either divorced or are widowed do.

For the second case, they are lesbians not aliens. I think they understand how babies are made.

Why not?

Because it's an artificial situation created by people who have placed their own priorities before those of the children they hope to raise.

Homosexuals want desperately to be normal and will do anything to achieve that goal.

Raising children within a same-sex marriage is seen as a short-cut to respectability but it deprives kids of effective parenting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies