Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2012, 02:50 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,468,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You have willfully been ignoring what I write.

Labels are useless - why are people here even having a serious discussion over whether more sexual abuse of children is done by gay or straight people? Can't you see how stupid those labels are? Can there be ANY justification for the sexual abuse of a child? NO! So why would someone argue that for instance "more heterosexuals abuse children then homosexuals" as is often said on these threads. That is absolutely ridiculous - who cares what group is more responsible - NO CHILD SHOULD BE SEXUALLY ABUSED!

The only reason it is done is because the two groups have been artificially created by the left for the purpose of pitting one against each other so political control can be exerted. The same has done with race, and political ideologies.

The gay army likes the labels because it allows them to claim themselves as "persecuted" so that they can demand special rights.

Labels are stupid. What ever happenned to being human beings? All labels due is trivialize individual humanity.

I have said all this several times in this thread already- I should not have to repeat myself - if you are going to ignore me - just say so instead of playing dumb. The same goes for Arus and raison who ignore me when I answer their questions repeatedly and then like to pretend that they were never answered. This is a forum for serious argument and debate - not silly, sophomoric games.
Do you even read what you post? You are asserting that labels should not be used yet you use "gay army" a label. You continually assert that gays want "special rights" when it has been pointed out to you many many times that what they want is equal rights, not special rights. You have been provided with link after link to articles and reputable scientific studies refuting your claims about homosexuality yet you refuse to educate yourself. All you do is repeat the same ignorance in multiple threads on this board. Ignorance is one thing but willful ignorance is something quite different.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:01 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,049,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
This.What do you think this is? Eating Others' Invisible Big Mac Day? Nuh-uh!

'Nuff said.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:04 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,461,356 times
I haven't read much but lets be honest here. If anyone here grew up in a household that had gay parents your life would miserable. I can't even imagine how much kids would get made fun of. Just being honest here. Lets just say I grew up with gay parents everyone would harass me to no end in highschool.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinSonic View Post
I haven't read much but lets be honest here. If anyone here grew up in a household that had gay parents your life would miserable.
Generalizations and assumptions are fun without actual evidence!

Old 07-10-2012, 03:09 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,468,300 times
When Harrier trots out his "label" schtick you know he is about to throw in the towel. Its happened before in other threads. Unfortunately he will be back with the exact same tired, many times refuted,logical fallacies in the next thread dealing with homosexuality he cares to respond in. I know it gets quite tiresome trying to educate those who refuse to be educated but it is a necessary task for the progress of our society. I simply urge all of you to remain patient and civil.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:10 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,176,766 times
Quote:
I haven't read much but lets be honest here. If anyone here grew up in a household that had gay parents your life would miserable. I can't even imagine how much kids would get made fun of. Just being honest here. Lets just say I grew up with gay parents everyone would harass me to no end in highschool.
Generalizations and assump-...

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Generalizations and assumptions are fun without actual evidence!
Come on, Captor! Don't say my lines before me!

Old 07-10-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post

Come on, Captor! Don't say my lines before me!

HIVEMIND.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:12 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,176,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post

HIVEMIND.
We do think alike...

But stop posting pictures of me. I'm sensitive about my appearance!

Old 07-10-2012, 03:13 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,223,815 times
Quote:
Children of obese parents get picked on.
Children of poor parents get picked on.
Children of disabled parents get picked on.

ALL children get picked on for one thing or another.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:20 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,394,100 times
Quote:
Depending on just how closed (here meaning "small") minded the general population in your town is, maybe. But then, gay parents probably wouldn't opt to stay in a town that was infested with such intolerance.

Either way, there's a huge list of other things kids get made fun of for - most of which are more obvious and harder for bullies to forget. Any number of physical characteristics will do. We don't give parents a hard time for sending a kid with big ears or an obesity problem to a public school. This shouldn't be an issue either. Tolerance has to start somewhere. Yes, some schools still have students that will give a kid a hard time because his parents are gay. But that injustice will never change if homosexuals hide who they are for the sake of appeasing the ignorant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies