Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 06:37 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
When an illegal Govt act has been committed which it was then any act to seek freedom shall be deemed lawful.. But that's in my book.

If you bait me in and then try to take me, you better be ready to not go home to dinner that night or any night. I am that ready. The Govt broke the LAW first and after that Weaver could do what ever he had to do to survive. Something you Democrats will never understand.

Don't feel bad lemmings don't understand either.
.................................................. ................................................

Thank you 3 Sheperds...... just caught your post as i was typing.

"Complete setup by the LEO's.........dirty deeds done dirt cheap!!!!"
All people can see is he moved to Northern Idaho he must have been a white supremacist, this is insane. He just meet some people and been seen with them, he even happened to attend a church 2 times were members of Aryn Nation were known to attend. He denied having anything to do with them, back then moving to Idaho many of us could have been considered part of that group. Kids use to carry guns in their trucks at school during hunting season it was the norm until Columbine then it became illegal to carry a gun in your truck on a rack.

To bad people overlook the LEO were sneaking in............and shot first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2012, 06:47 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
A violent white supremacist who preached about killing all non-whites moved to northern Idaho to live in an armed white supremacist compound. A government informant told the FBI that the Aryan Nation compound was involved in organized crime, drug dealing, and all sorts of petty crimes. Meanwhile Weaver had several outstanding arrest warrents and a history of violence. When the agents showed up the nutjobs started shooting and trying to kill the FBI agents. The only real question is did the FBI take so long to go after these violent nutjobs?
Don't believe a word of this, this poster makes it up as he goes along. Watch the video to learn what really happened. For those that can't be bothered, he was a separatist, which means he wanted to live among his own kind. Nothing wrong or illegal with that. He was a non-violent man, he was today's "prepper", self-sufficient and not a member of any groups. He just wanted a safe place for his family. The gov't showed him that there is no place that is safe.

Quote:
Federal judges cannot force state officials to prosecute, and the Justice Department announced in 1994 and 1997 that Horiuchi would face no federal charges. Benson issued a Clintonesque explanation of his decision:
The Ruby Ridge incident was a tragedy that deeply affected and divided many citizens of this county and country. It is our hope that this decision will begin the healing process that is so long overdue and so much deserved.
Apparently, justice is not part of the healing process.

President Clinton declared on April 6, 1998, “The real measure of our progress is whether responsibility and respect for the law are on the rise.” How can Americans respect either the law or federal agents when the federal government exerts so much effort to the triumph of the principle that “federal law-enforcement officials are privileged to do what would otherwise be unlawful if done by a private citizen”? Until the government comes clean on Ruby Ridge — until justice is done — it deserves no more respect than any other suspected murderer.
Ruby Ridge: The Coverup Continues

Old 08-20-2012, 06:48 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
All people can see is he moved to Northern Idaho he must have been a white supremacist, this is insane. He just meet some people and been seen with them, he even happened to attend a church 2 times were members of Aryn Nation were known to attend. He denied having anything to do with them, back then moving to Idaho many of us could have been considered part of that group. Kids use to carry guns in their trucks at school during hunting season it was the norm until Columbine then it became illegal to carry a gun in your truck on a rack.

To bad people overlook the LEO were sneaking in............and shot first.
I truely believe the Govt is in the business of creating criminals. I believe one day I will be convicted of some crime of thought. Mostly because I an a product of 1951, and I know the lies of the more said to be modern Govt and these times.

I am living proof that once there was freedoms and once there was the last vestige of cash with a noted value in metal.

The Govt set up that deal, and begged for the guns to be cut off, as if any fool with a hacksaw couldn't have done the same...

It was just another Govt set up and Weavers needed so called cash...

These holier than thou Democrats can't see that, and just what was Joe Kennedy but a booze running gun runner. American Royalty.

Any way the Govt can win is a win so far as they are concerned. It makes no difference if the win is legal.

it's what sniveling whiners do.....

Old 08-20-2012, 07:20 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I truely believe the Govt is in the business of creating criminals. I believe one day I will be convicted of some crime of thought. Mostly because I an a product of 1951, and I know the lies of the more said to be modern Govt and these times.

I am living proof that once there was freedoms and once there was the last vestige of cash with a noted value in metal.

The Govt set up that deal, and begged for the guns to be cut off, as if any fool with a hacksaw couldn't have done the same...

It was just another Govt set up and Weavers needed so called cash...

These holier than thou Democrats can't see that, and just what was Joe Kennedy but a booze running gun runner. American Royalty.

Any way the Govt can win is a win so far as they are concerned. It makes no difference if the win is legal.

it's what sniveling whiners do.....
Too bad these people don't show this much outrage toward gang bangers. They just have all kinds of anger toward legal gun owners and those that choose to live life away from big city life. Some how this makes a person and their family criminals of the worse kind.......Pathetic!!!

Your so right about sawing a gun off.........the whole thing I don't see how they had a leg to stand on if they marked it and told him to do it.....

Old 08-20-2012, 07:34 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,652 times
Armed thugs were trespassing on private property unannounced. Too bad that more of them didn't share Degan's fate! What crime exactly did Vicki Weaver commit that warranted being murdered by an FBI sniper?

Old 08-20-2012, 07:44 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times
So what kind of medals were awarded for shooting a 14 year old in the back killing him.That is so wrong. and the setup with the sawed off shotguns with the gov entrapment by offering him cash to do it was equally disgusting. The gov offered cash to cause an innocent man to commit a crime and then murdered his family.argue with that.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:47 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times
Quote:
A violent white supremacist who preached about killing all non-whites moved to northern Idaho to live in an armed white supremacist compound. A government informant told the FBI that the Aryan Nation compound was involved in organized crime, drug dealing, and all sorts of petty crimes. Meanwhile Weaver had several outstanding arrest warrents and a history of violence. When the agents showed up the nutjobs started shooting and trying to kill the FBI agents. The only real question is did the FBI take so long to go after these violent nutjobs?
Just keep repeating your mantra. "THe government is good and is here to protect me for I am incapable of making wise decisions on my own". Keep repeating and never read or listen to anyone that tells you anything different. I am sure the government will NEVER do you an evil deed..

Old 08-20-2012, 07:50 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Remembering Randy Weaver

Last I heard, Randy Weaver resides in Arkansas.

why this is important

Good post.

We should also remember those that died at Waco.

Government LE with guns rarely exercises patients. They have lots of guns and are trained to shoot, not negotiate. So they frequently err on the side of action.

Just like when Lincoln killed 800,000 Americans. The idiots in government think because they have superior firepower, they don't have to wait and negotiate.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:53 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Actually it was the nutjobs in the FBI who were out of line. All they had to do was wait. But that would not have been macho..... so they had to shoot a dog and an unarmed woman.

I hope the nutjobs at the FBI sleep well at night thinking about shooting a dog and an unarmed woman.

The only real question is why didn't the FBI agents get charged with murder.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:54 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,392,645 times
Gun owners on private property should be left alone. If they armed themselves and invaded the next county, then call the police.

Same thing for Waco.

Those were offensive to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies