Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 02:24 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times

Advertisements

"Peaceful Muslims" are just like most people- They don't want to involve themselves in foolishness or things that are not really important- You have to remember that Muslims with the lowest IQs are the extremists...they are the ones being manipulated by the shrewd and wicket Amons and politicals.. Intelligent people are not as easily duped. So the bright ones lay low and do not want to get involved...hoping it will all go away on it's own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 02:31 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
I think what many of the posters are trying to say is that when a Muslim is insulted or action taken that muslims as a whole disagree with then the moderate Muslims can be very vocal about it. Example the group that got kicked off a plane for basically doing everything on the hi jacker checklist. The moderates came out in strength to denounce the the airline for booting the misbehavers off the plane.
Then you have radicals do what they do and the best you get is a weak this is tragic and we dont agree with these actions.
Why not come out and say: These people are radical lunatics and dont represent all of us. They should be held accountable and we hope all those involved are brought to justice."

Last edited by tinman01; 09-14-2012 at 02:58 PM..

Old 09-14-2012, 02:47 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Here's the untold truth.

There are two types of muslims.

The unintelligent psychonuts with an IQ under 80 who go bat$hit crazy over cartoons and movies and use any excuse to burn a US Flag, and the quiet moderates with an IQ over 100 who sit back patiently and watch the fallout.

The moderates say nothing (or close to nothing in opposition) because they believe exactly the same ideology as the psychos, but the psychos do the dirty work. The moderates use the psychos as footsoldiers and stand by appeasing the west by using taqiyya to put forth a "sad sorry face" and lie to all of us.

When it really comes down to it, all of them are in bed together.

Could a quiet moderate stand up to the psychonuts? NO. At the risk of being called an infidel, they stay quiet.

But don't be fooled by the moderates, their religion allows them the freedom to lie within the law of Islam without retribution from Allah. Taqiyya & Kitman.

Don't be fooled by their signs of "we loved the ambassador he was our friend", don't be fooled by the "I'm with stupid ------>" signs.

Kitman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Egyptian president told them to go to the US consulate to protest over that stupid movie, then he turns a different face to us and says, "we are deeply saddened by what has happened" and the blind daisy throwing libs just eat that crap up.
It's always refreshing to come across someone who gets it. There are people on both the Left and Right who are deluding themselves where Islam is concerned.

Old 09-14-2012, 02:56 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,961,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
It's always refreshing to come across someone who gets it. There are people on both the Left and Right who are deluding themselves where Islam is concerned.
From my experience, I would have to disagree with you Edward.
You can't paint everyone with the same paintbrush.
Everyone is different.

On many of the Islamic Forums I chatted on, there were Muslims being booted because they were not radical enough, and were called Filthy Kafirs (Unbelievers, Infidels, apostates etc)

There was a thread on here not to long ago about what many right wing people here on this very forum have as goals. The goals were picked from right wing people on this very forum.

You had others on the right that disagreed with much of what was attributed to them and said it was unfair to paint a broad brush over all of them.

The same applies here.

People are people, and despite the ideologies they stand behind, (Religion, Creed, Nationality) there will be people varying from one extreme to the other.

Old 09-14-2012, 02:59 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,120,474 times
So what are we advocating here, bombing the middle east to dust and ash?....Probably wont work out to well I imagine.

Old 09-14-2012, 03:06 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
I have turned my back on many Muslims, still got my head. The fact is, Muslims in the USA are as peaceful, or more so, than the average American. It is culture, not religion, that is the problem.

My dad gave me some sound advice, "Don't mess with crazy people." leave the crazies in the ME alone.

Old 09-14-2012, 03:12 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
From my experience, I would have to disagree with you Edward.
You can't paint everyone with the same paintbrush.
Everyone is different.

On many of the Islamic Forums I chatted on, there were Muslims being booted because they were not radical enough, and were called Filthy Kafirs (Unbelievers, Infidels, apostates etc)

There was a thread on here not to long ago about what many right wing people here on this very forum have as goals. The goals were picked from right wing people on this very forum.

You had others on the right that disagreed with much of what was attributed to them and said it was unfair to paint a broad brush over all of them.

The same applies here.

People are people, and despite the ideologies they stand behind, (Religion, Creed, Nationality) there will be people varying from one extreme to the other.
You realize that Muslims who do not follow Islam by the book are considered infidels by True Muslims - those who follow Islam by the book, not the abridged versions.

Their goal is to have a world wide caliphate, that includes Muslims who are not hard-line as they are must fall in line or die.

These protests are anti-USA protests, it has nothing to do with that film, the film is only a catalyst their intention was to attack us on 9/11 all along.

People will either believe the truth, or they'll continue to concoct stories that they think make a prettier picture.

It's grim, it's not pretty and the only way to attack it is to peel away everything on the surface and cut straight to the core.

Old 09-14-2012, 03:16 PM

43,669 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Peaceful Muslims just like other people are involved in their every day lives which means it is unlikely that they will go out demonstrate against extremist Muslims even if they disagree with their actions.

Old 09-14-2012, 03:19 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
From what I understand there are pictures of the Ambassador which are being published on Islamist sites that show him after they have beaten, raped and tortured him. Those pictures are being censored from the American public. They are all over jihadist websites.

Old 09-14-2012, 03:21 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,597,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
There is no such thing as a peaceful muslim.
Thanks for the laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies