Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2012, 03:15 AM

30,360 posts, read 51,970,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
I'm not reading your uneducated junk...your manner is exactly identical to the limited mindset seen arguing the Zimmerman issue. All kinds of LOL's and avoidance in the facts with wishy washy stereotyped expressions & cliche's .. Sorry but your lower level comprehension abilities is of no interest. Ive wasted enough time replying to nothingness in return.
Oh boy, talk about ironic! Calling ME uneducated (which is literally incorrect), then criticizing my "comprehension abilities" - when you can barely string together a coherent paragraph? I get that you're probably ESL, so I forgive the poor spelling & grammar... but I'm sorry, it's just REALLY hard to follow what you're saying sometimes. And considering my background, it's pretty bad when even I cannot always understand you. So forgive me if I misread from time to time, but it's a challenge with you. Entertaining, but challenging.

That being said, I actually edited this post after re-reading your comment, and then had to revert it back after you quoted me... in my edited post, I asked why these ads have to "suggest" anything, when lesbians are just as capable of good parenting. And why would two men posing with their children in an ad be "charge-able?" I really don't get your point there, but what else is new.

Last edited by gizmo980; 12-28-2012 at 03:55 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2012, 03:28 AM

FYI: You can actually see two versions of my post, quoted by you & "theunbrainwashed" - so I guess the lesson here is to read stargazzer's comments 2-3x before hitting "reply," to make sure everything is 100% clear first.

Old 12-28-2012, 03:30 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,437 times
I'm not reading any of your entries for 3 days including the last two. Thats your penalty for thoughtless hasty junk which as well runs away from solid evidence seen in the other thread where you asked for links and returned having not only not read them, but continued to maintain the nonsense.

Old 12-28-2012, 03:48 AM

Quote:
I'm not reading any of your entries for 3 days including the last two. Thats your penalty for thoughtless hasty junk which as well runs away from solid evidence seen in the other thread where you asked for links and returned having not only not read them, but continued to maintain the nonsense.
I'm being punished by stargazzer? Dawwwwww.

You're cute, seriously... I actually kinda like you, your diction really is just difficult to understand. But for the record, I did read your links - they just didn't address the question I was trying to ask. Oh well, guess I'll have to live without you for a few days!

Old 12-28-2012, 04:23 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,393,354 times
Quote:
Gay sites are now introducing pictures on line with young girls 10 years old gleefully in bed with supposed gay lesbians
trying to suggest good parents. If same was illustrated with gay males and a boy they would never get away with the prop and most likely get charged...

as a matter of fact a pic showed up in this very forum a couple of days ago, and you are the member who posted it. Your fouled mouthed postings and now highly questionable entries, disqualifies any remote competency in corresponding whatsoever. You simply have no clue as to what you are talking about and have crossed way too many lines.
What 'gay sites' are you talking about? Links please?

LOL! You might want to reread some of your own posts for a good example of 'foul mouthed postings'. At least I link to reputable academic sources to support my opinions, unlike your 'word salad' incomprehensible rants.

You're referring to these pictures that I posted? Wishing you and your family a joyous Christmas?

Is it hard being a homosexual Theist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post

May your family have a joyous Christmas and wonderful New Year - just like these families...

Old 12-28-2012, 04:40 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,557,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
They are potential dangerous carriers of a deadly disease.

I would want to know. And from you lefties.....I am absolutely certain that no one in my circle have AIDS.
I'm on the right but I say no. That would be serious invasion of privacy. However, as a teacher, I think I have the right to know if one of my students has AIDS. I have to treat them in case of a fight or they slip and fall or they get a paper cut.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:44 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,393,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I'm being punished by stargazzer? Dawwwwww.

You're cute, seriously... I actually kinda like you, your diction really is just difficult to understand. But for the record, I did read your links - they just didn't address the question I was trying to ask. Oh well, guess I'll have to live without you for a few days!
I call his posts 'word salad' as it often seems he just tosses in and mixes up a bunch of words that just don't really make any sense.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:45 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,062,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Philadelphia is a 1993 American drama film and one of the first mainstream Hollywood films to acknowledge HIV/AIDS, homosexuality, and homophobia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_(film)

Go to the website and read the storyline. I tend to think you may have watched some "educational" film made by some anti-gay group filmed in Philadelphia???

I think you need to come out and face your fears.

I remember I had a fear of driving. When I got over that fear I was Mario Andretti on steroids - still am.
What are you on about? Have you even watched the movie?

Old 12-28-2012, 04:53 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,062,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
I've been "hanging in an AIDS carrier's house" for about twenty years now. We've been good friends and I have seen him have good years and bad years. It's about as scary and dangerous as it is being around a person with flat feet.

Alas, I would venture a guess that ignorance and prejudice are quite dangerous. Good for you for remaining clueless so many years after the proliferation of AIDS - that must have taken quite a bit of effort.
About as clueless as lefties who are afraid of legal gun owners.

This from a group who proliferated the disease by their animalistic behavior, passed it throughout the earth and then places blame on those who had not a thing to do with it.

I'm sure that the African people thank you for the "gift".

Old 12-28-2012, 04:57 AM

742 posts, read 678,961 times
They could become targets.

Same as will releasing of gun owner names. However they seem to have forgotten in their plight to protect all "anti gunners" that the map list just give induction of all the home that are unarmed so home invaders can walk right in. The whole state should be upset.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies