Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2013, 01:08 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,293,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I thought that right wingers didn't count other peoples money?

If you're so envious of what they make, become a server. Now you're angry because you make crap money after dropping a small fortune on college? Too bad.

But don't take your frustrations out on a server just because they're doing better than you..
Same keyboard commando cowards who post videos and photos of their guns.

Look at me I'm a tough guy, I got gunz and I stiff waitresses when I'm pissed at Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2013, 01:09 AM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Wow, you are seriously narrow minded. You must be a welfare babe. How about finding a job to work for money. Now there's a NEW concept for welfare losers.
More circular deflections, no surprise... you said the welfare recipients should do this, and if they had jobs, obviously they wouldn't be dependent on welfare. Can you actually follow through on a point, or is your whole technique to deflect and ditch? It's very confusing, LOL.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:13 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
tipping is a great avenue for ego-puffing, and that's what it's all about.

forcing the waitresses to be humble and servile in order to 'earn their money'.

and it's not too far a step for some customers to believe they have a right to offer the girl $20 for a BJ between courses; I mean it's an incentive right?
WOW. What a distorted and pathetic way of thinking. Is that an example of the full blown "Republican thought process"??

So glad I'm neither a dem or repug.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:15 AM

Nice to see that the right wingers have gone from trashing teachers to trashing waitresses, who is their next group, secretaries?

tough guys, grrrrrrrrrr

Old 01-11-2013, 01:17 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I thought that right wingers didn't count other peoples money?

If you're so envious of what they make, become a server. Now you're angry because you make crap money after dropping a small fortune on college? Too bad.

But don't take your frustrations out on a server just because they're doing better than you..
lol you are ASSUMING. I am not angry and they are bitching because they EXPECT. They make more than someone who paid for school and got an eduction. So what is their bit*h?

Old 01-11-2013, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
More circular deflections, no surprise... you said the welfare recipients should do this, and if they had jobs, obviously they wouldn't be dependent on welfare. Can you actually follow through on a point, or is your whole technique to deflect and ditch? It's very confusing, LOL.
didn't you bring up welfare losers and rocks. And welfare losers ARE dependent. What is wrong with them getting a job anyway? Are you going to argue that now?

Old 01-11-2013, 01:21 AM

Quote:
So typical of democrats, avoid answering the question.

SO HOW MANY tables does a server typically wait on in an hour.
Again, stupid conclusion.

In spite of the fact you asked a stupid question I answered you. You might want to give more specifics, such as:

what is the seating capacity of the restaurant?
how many waitstaff are employed during a given shift?
what is customer turnover during lunch, during dinner?
is it a diner?
a cafe?
a local restaurant?
a 4/5 star restaurant?
what is the demand to eat there?
what are the menu prices?

See how stupid your question is???

Old 01-11-2013, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Is it typical for Republicans to deflect with an irrelevant question to answer? But I'll try...

There is no "typical," since every restaurant and shift is different... I used to be a waitress at a small restaurant in Lake Tahoe, and it could range from 0-10+ depending on the season & time of day. NOW can you explain what this has to do with anything?
If someone has to ask that question, obviously they don't get to dine out in restaurants. Poster has said alot of stupid things in this thread, but that question goes on the top of his/her stupid list!!!!

Old 01-11-2013, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Again, stupid conclusion.

In spite of the fact you asked a stupid question I answered you. You might want to give more specifics, such as:

what is the seating capacity of the restaurant?
how many waitstaff are employed during a given shift?
what is customer turnover during lunch, during dinner?
is it a diner?
a cafe?
a local restaurant?
a 4/5 star restaurant?
what is the demand to eat there?
what are the menu prices?

See how stupid your question is???
But this thread is about a girl expecting but not getting an $8 tip. And if you are complaining about waitress wages and tips why don't you take out a school loan and get an education so you have something to offer that is worth higher wages? Now there is a thought.

Or would you rather bitc* and complain about the people who did that and cry the blues?

Old 01-11-2013, 01:28 AM

Quote:
But this thread is about a girl expecting but not getting an $8 tip. And if you are complaining about waitress wages and tips why don't you take out a huge school loan and get an education so you have something to offer that is worth higher wages? Now there is a thought.

Or would you rather bitc* and complain about the people who did that and say they need to pay higher taxes because you didn't do anything to help yourself?
If you have a problem with Obama, take it up with him or his administration, don't be a coward and take it out on a waitress.

What's worse is the coward didn't even have the guts to tell the waitress to her face, had to leave a note.

POS wimp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies