Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 07:36 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,670,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
SDA videos revealing a compulsory “Cultural Sensitivity Training” program requiring USDA employees to bang on tables, chanting in unison “The pilgrims were illegal aliens” while being instructed to no longer use the word “minorities,” but to replace it with “emerging majorities.” Judicial Watch received the videos pursuant to a May 18, 2012, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request......USDA Sensitivity Training Video Excerpt 2 – “I want you to say that American was founded by outsiders – say that – who are today’s insiders, who are very nervous about today’s outsiders. I want you to say, ‘The pilgrims were illegal aliens.’ Say, ‘The pilgrims never gave their passports to the Indians.’” Betances also asked the audience, “Give me a bam,” after these statements, to which the audience replied in unison.
More of Obama's government waste of taxpayer money. How does this help the American people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2013, 07:39 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
More of Obama's government waste of taxpayer money. How does this help the American people?
The indoctrination is going into overdrive.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:33 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,878,541 times
I was required to take a cultural diversity class for work. After being yelled at by some loon for being a white male and unable to "atone for sins", I walked out. Just a bunch of hooey.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:36 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
I was required to take a cultural diversity class for work. After being yelled at by some loon for being a white male and unable to "atone for sins", I walked out. Just a bunch of hooey.
Right. You walked out of a required class? Really?

And some loon in that class yelled at you for being a white male? Told you about "atoning for your sins?"

LOL...

You DO realize that your story is simply too perfect, right?

Old 02-15-2013, 08:40 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
Well, it's true...

I want you to say that American was founded by outsiders – say that – who are today’s insiders, who are very nervous about today’s outsiders. I want you to say, ‘The pilgrims were illegal aliens.’ Say, ‘The pilgrims never gave their passports to the Indians.’” Betances also asked the audience, “Give me a bam,” after these statements, to which the audience replied in unison.

BAM!

Old 02-15-2013, 08:46 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
The utter stupidity of the left is absolutely amazing. THough I have to be honest, I know some left leaning people, none are as ignorant as the one quoted in the OP. I guess being a "cultural sensitivity trainer" requires taking stupidity to an entirely new level.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:48 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,670,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Well, it's true...

I want you to say that American was founded by outsiders – say that – who are today’s insiders, who are very nervous about today’s outsiders. I want you to say, ‘The pilgrims were illegal aliens.’ Say, ‘The pilgrims never gave their passports to the Indians.’” Betances also asked the audience, “Give me a bam,” after these statements, to which the audience replied in unison.

BAM!
What immigration laws the Native Americans had?

Quote:
‘The pilgrims never gave their passports to the Indians.

They gave us Thanksgiving.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The utter stupidity of the left is absolutely amazing. THough I have to be honest, I know some left leaning people, none are as ignorant as the one quoted in the OP. I guess being a "cultural sensitivity trainer" requires taking stupidity to an entirely new level.
What's the problem? I'm a true conservative...and see no issue with this. Why are people so adamant not to acknowledge this?

Old 02-15-2013, 08:51 AM

1,137 posts, read 972,394 times
Something cannot be illegal if there is no law against it.

WHat a surprise, the fool who spoke at this event is from Chicago....home of quite a few race baiting jackasses.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
What immigration laws the Native Americans had?
It's clearly not meant in a literal sense. The whole point is that they came to a land that did not belong to them...and actually forced their way into being a majority.

If Native Americans had immigration laws, how in the world would we know anyway? Do you speak any of their languages? Are you familiar with their cultures?

The truth is that we are all here now and have to learn to live together. Stop whining and complaining about people telling the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies