Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 07:07 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,225,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
You're right - just because I say something doesn't necessarily make whatever I'm saying true; however, if the something I'm saying is true, then it doesn't matter if I say it is true or not because it already is.

A civilian is someone who never served in the military. A Veteran is someone who has. Where is the discrepancy in that?
You made the statement that someone who was discharged in 1957 is presently subject to Obama as CIC.

You said it,...so now prove it.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Biggest and most unadulterated falsehood the ultra extremists are attempting to weave. He's more old school Republican that 99% of Republican's!

I say that ALL right wingers are Anti-American.
Wow!!

A blanket statement from a Texas mouth breather.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:22 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,398,548 times
The continual poutrage from the regressive radical right over such menial tripe is hilarious. Thanks for the morning laugh.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
The continual poutrage from the regressive radical right over such menial tripe is hilarious. Thanks for the morning laugh.
...almost as hilarious as the "bushisms" you liberals trotted out a few years back.

If you can't stand the heat,...........

Old 02-17-2013, 11:03 AM

18 posts, read 11,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Actually I am a proud United States American veteran who supports and loves the Constitution that I took the Oath to defend. I will not defend nor support that boy occupying the oval office.

'
So in other words one is a liar, too stupid to understand the meaning of an "Oath", or all of the preceding along with being an ignorant racist.

One would have to rationally presume you are White or some derivative of, the derogatory use of calling a grown Black Man "boy" is usually reserved for the racist who finally wakes to the conclusion that their racist ignorance no longer carries the power to actually effect anyone other than themselves..

Anyone whose intelligent enough to know what an oath entails, knows that they don't have the authority to disobey that oath because of the color of their new boss's skin.

I personally am glad you refuse to support the President of this country, some people would consider your lack of intelligence and character and assume that those same traits were somehow shared by this President.

I'm a veteran and have heard many civilians mispronounce military terms, I've heard military personnel mispronounce military terms. I have witnessed many military staff unable to properly spell "Lieutenant" or "Colonel". That wasn't proof that they did not know what those ranks were.

Exactly how old are you???

Last edited by TheBuck; 02-17-2013 at 11:31 AM..

Old 02-17-2013, 11:39 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,439,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuck View Post
So in other words one is a liar, too stupid to understand the meaning of an "Oath", or all of the preceding alongwith being an ignorant racist.

One would have to rationally presume you are White or some derivative of, the derogatory use of calling a grown Black Man "boy" is usually reserved for the racist who finally wakes to the conclusion that their racist ignorance no longer carries the power to actually effect anyone other than themselves..

Anyone whose intelligent enough to know what an oath entails, knows that they don't have the authority to disobey that oath because of the color of their new boss's skin.

I personally am glad you refuse to support the President of this country, some people would consider your lack of intelligence and character and assume that those same traits were somehow shared by this President.

I'm a veteran and have heard many civilians mispronounce military terms, I've heard military personnel mispronounce military terms. I have witnessed many military staff unable to properly spell "Lieutenant" or "Colonel". That wasn't proof that they did not know what those ranks were.

Exactly how old are you???
Sir I am 65 years of age and proudly wore the uniform for 20 years. I served enough time in the Army to earn the right to support anyone of my choosing, especially when it comes to the presidency. As a proud American, I do not support Barack Obama. He is not technically a legitimate true Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen and with that said, he needs to present his original 50 year old long form birth certificate so a forensic attestation for authenticity can be done to the document. In other words, that boy needs to show his papers.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:49 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
He is not technically a legitimate true Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen....
yes, he is. i'm happy to go over (yet again with you) all the legal and historical proof steve.

Quote:
.... and with that said, he needs to present his original 50 year old long form birth certificate so a forensic attestation for authenticity can be done to the document.
so you don't love the "full faith and credit" clause of the US constitution, correct?

Quote:
In other words, that boy needs to show his papers.
well, thanks for being direct with the racism steve.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:50 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
..... and proudly wore the uniform for 20 years.
not believing it.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:55 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,398,548 times
Anyone who doesn't believe Obama was born in Hawaii at this point should be considered both stupid and a traitor.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:57 AM

18 posts, read 11,631 times
Quote:
Sir I am 65 years of age and proudly wore the uniform for 20 years. I served enough time in the Army to earn the right to support anyone of my choosing, especially when it comes to the presidency. As a proud American, I do not support Barack Obama. He is not technically a legitimate true Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen and with that said, that boy needs to show his original 50 year old long form birth certificate so a attestation for forensic authenticity can be done to the document. In other words, I want to see that boy's papers.
Being that you are an ancient citizen I can understand the bouts of dementia, forgetfulness and Alzheimer's that has obviously hampered your ability at rational thought.

So again out comes the "boy" term and again I state, 65 years ago that ignorance may have solicited grins and guffaws from the fellow good "ole" boys. To your chargin that idiocy no longer causes Black People to quake in their shoes.

It's evident your senility is acting up again, in your earlier post, your contention was that you took an "oath" and refused to honor that oath, which technically labels you all that I have previously mentioned. Now in the above post, your rantings have morphed from that of an "oath" to that of " to earn the right to support".

That is not an oath, furthermore your time in the Army earned you NOTHING other than your veteran benefits.

I've seen and heard similar idiots at the local V.A. hospital ranting on about how the medical staff should be kissing their azzes because of a duty they chose to undertake and were compensated for.

This board tolerated other idiots such as "dragging canoe", "Steve McGarret", etc. It's sad to see that that vacuum has so easily been filled. I typed in those names and was astonished at the lunacy displayed.

Do yourself a favor, cut out the "boy" references. It only makes you the idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies