Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 11:04 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I wonder if you know much about the impeachment process. Why don't you explain it to me so I will know.
Clearly you know more about it than I do, so why don't you explain it to me.

The smarmy attitude in your post betrays you and tells us that you happen to know all about it. So please explain it to the rest of the class.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:13 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
No you and your ilk are Anti-american: you want to transform America into a raging lunatic anti-science right-wing nation like what the Taliban are doing. Go to Somalia or some place to get your ideal fantasy land.
Did I not hear Obama make that declaration? I guess not since you didn't hear it.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Clearly you know more about it than I do, so why don't you explain it to me.

The smarmy attitude in your post betrays you and tells us that you happen to know all about it. So please explain it to the rest of the class.
Sometime I may do just that but I can tell you that according to the Constitution impeachment can happen but I Won wouldn't be removed from office because the Senate wouldn't do it.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:30 PM

2,475 posts, read 2,077,037 times
Quote:
You're right - just because I say something doesn't necessarily make whatever I'm saying true; however, if the something I'm saying is true, then it doesn't matter if I say it is true or not because it already is.

A civilian is someone who never served in the military. A Veteran is someone who has. Where is the discrepancy in that?
Accept what you stated is pure fallacy and ignorance, nothing you have said is factually correct.

The ETS transfers a soldier/veteran back to civilian status. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:31 PM

Quote:
The United States of America has 50 states, not 57.
Try telling that to Obama snopes.com: Barack Obama and 57 States

Old 02-16-2013, 11:34 PM

Quote:
The smarmy attitude in your post betrays you
Your ignorant claims of facts in your posts betray you and show how very little you really know. Stay in school or ask for your money back as your education is surely lacking.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:57 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
Quote:
Sometime I may do just that but I can tell you that according to the Constitution impeachment can happen but I Won wouldn't be removed from office because the Senate wouldn't do it.
Exactly. Obama won't get impeached because he's done nothing that is impeachment worthy. If he did something like that, then the proper government body would have already drawn up the procedures to have him impeached.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:14 AM

5,872 posts, read 8,097,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Actually I am a proud United States American veteran who supports and loves the Constitution that I took the Oath to defend. I will not defend nor support that boy occupying the oval office.

'
Then you're neither a proud Veteran nor someone who loves the Constitution, because that boy is the NCA and the CINC of the United States of America. The Constitution ratifies the rights of that position, and PRESIDENT Obama has been certified by ALL process to be the President.

You can step off w/ your treasonous, anti-American self serving 'birfer' mentality and let REAL American's enjoy the rights and freedoms enshrined in the Constitution.

'Cause that boy is the HNIC. Whether you like it or not. Enjoy your stay in Pakistan or Haiti.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Dream on fool. you got some Americans who would like to shove you on the next non gov subsidised ferry that is available today. We aint living up to your dream of how life should be. We live in the real world. Evil people,criminals and their protectors,people like you
Livin not dreaming idiot. And I support their right to SAY it, but like most moron, right wing extremists won't attempt to do anything of the sort, b/c they're the one's soakin' up the fat from all the pork they're GOP chain yankers supply. Fat, dumb & happy right wingers are.

And there are evil people, criminals and those that protect them. The right wing extremists have been identified and labeled. People like you.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:24 AM

Quote:
How about you telling us how Purple Heart compares to Purple Star? Really, I would like to know how you reason that not knowing the difference is unimportant. Someone needs to tell Obama that his new Secretary of State lied about having three Purple Hearts, at least he took one of them down from his website just before the election of 2004. Why that was the election that Obama made his mark on the world during the campaign for, wasn't it? Ain't something how we compare people to hide the one we like for all his foolish words?
The grasping at straws and desperation is hilarious. At least they were of the same color, and not anything like the barely par IQ monkey you guys supported in W. The desperate attempt at PRESIDENT Obama's words which he corrected almost immediately and the half hearted attempt at SoS Kerry is pure proof.

Ain't it though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies