Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2013, 04:08 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,579,805 times

Advertisements

So you are say all the crying about how bad the sequester will be is a lie?

Rand Paul 2016
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2013, 04:15 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Obama is winning as usual. Why are people suprised at this point? He may not take the conventional path but he always wins. It's pretty amazing actually when he has such a vitriolic opposition party that made it their priority to make him a one termer.

It is difficult for me to comprehend that the Republicans wanted to win the election given, in the aftermath of a financial catastrophe, they decided to nominate a Wall Street goon. In fact I am still in somewhat of a dazed shock that any group of people anywhere, in any endeavor conceivable , could be so utterly stupid.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:51 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Ah, the Obamaphones meme. The program was started by Reagan and expanded by Bush.
Yet it is free so of course they attribute it to Obama.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:55 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,565,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Actually, thank you GOP-led Congress. Not a hater, just giving credit where credit is due.
So when unemployment is up, its the presidents fault, when its down you thank the house? What kind of stupid logic is that? And by the way, republicans only lead the house, not the senate.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Obama is winning as usual. Why are people suprised at this point? He may not take the conventional path but he always wins. It's pretty amazing actually when he has such a vitriolic opposition party that made it their priority to make him a one termer.

lol but are you winning?

Most are not. They remain poor. You act as if it is a soap or sport.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So when unemployment is up, its the presidents fault, when its down you thank the house? What kind of stupid logic is that? And by the way, republicans only lead the house, not the senate.
The house is what is stopping Obama from achieving his real agenda. That is why Obama is always out there smearing them.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
It is not suddenly an argument against Obama. I was discussing this way back in 2006 before I ever came to this forum.

Probably the easiest way to discredit you, is to allow your own government to stomp on you....

I'm hoping you go back to the other forum and correct yourself....because you seriously misled those people.

Factually...

Mircea
THe majority of what You wrote backs up my claim, the rest are numbers that simply back up that claim, Where exactly did you discredit me ?

Old 03-08-2013, 05:00 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,919,926 times
When Republicans lose, America wins...like today for example: unemployment rate lowered, 200k+ jobs created, and Bin laden s son in law captured. Its great to be an American!

Old 03-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
It is not suddenly an argument against Obama. I was discussing this way back in 2006 before I ever came to this forum.

Probably the easiest way to discredit you, is to allow your own government to stomp on you....

I'm hoping you go back to the other forum and correct yourself....because you seriously misled those people.

Factually...

Mircea
THe majority of what You wrote backs up my claim, the rest are numbers that simply back up that claim or speak of funding social security which i havent even talked about. Where exactly did you discredit me ? Or was that just some generic copy and past response ?

Old 03-08-2013, 05:09 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,243,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOLOL cripe we have been telling you that for how long now? but because we said stop, you didn't hear us I guess.

Vote for Obama he gave us Obama Phones.... Lady got it alllll wrong and Obama got her vote. Of course Obama and dems didn't want you to know. They want you to think that republicans are heartless and it is Obama who is giving you free stuff.
Twisting the truth again.

Obama phone threads, just a few.

Please show us one thread, or one post where a conservative member of this forum debunked Obama Phone.

Thread by a conservative/Obama hater
Obama kills mars missions........Obamaphones cost 2.2 billion dollars last year

Thread by a conservative/Obama hater
More Americans Leaving U.S Over Taxes---Thank You Mr. President

Another
98% of Black Women Age 18-29 Voted For Obama

Another
Homeless To Get Free Obama Phones And Service In California Paid For By 'YOU', The Working Taxpayer

Another
Easy Way to Take Action on the "Obama Phone"

Quote:
Originally Posted by workaholics
So then you admit that George Bush implemented this "Obamaphone" policy that Conservatives derided and mocked during the election? Good, I'm glad you're learning.
Quote:
LOLOL cripe we have been telling you that for how long now? but because we said stop, you didn't hear us I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies