Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2013, 01:25 PM

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
i know C-D is an international forum, so please indulge me...In which country can gays marry in every state lawfully?
One suspects NY Jew is referring to the oh-so-clever argument that a gay people are perfectly free to marry a partner of the opposite sex, which means there's no discrimination. I would in fact be happily surprised if that wasn't what he's referring to.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:27 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Just like Jews were free to worship under the Inquisition. As long as people don't insist on marrying the person they actually love or worship according to their actual beliefs, they can be remarkably free.
this has to rank as one the dumbest thing i ever read in my life.

gays can get married to members of the opposite sex in fact the possible next mayor of NYC wife is self declared lesbian (not bi) with 2 children.

any one who think that gays can't get married in Mississippi is too stupid too know the difference between a man and a woman.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:29 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Just like the Jews were free to worship during the Russian civil war. Watch out for those Cossacks, though! They'll burn down your villages and torch your synagogues.
how come supporters of gay marriage are usually anti semites?

Old 03-25-2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
I don't know anyone who was in favor of Jim Crow.
Correction: You don't know anyone who'd admit to being in favor of Jim Crow. The rank and file of bigots very rarely have the courage of their convictions. When they find themselves on the losing side, they suddenly stay away in droves. Watch how many Republicans have felt the winds of change already.

In a few years, most people here will never have been against gay marriage at all, as far as they can recall.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:30 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Liberals have granted victim status to gays. They are victims of the very government they worship however. It is quite the conundrum for liberals. They aren't sure what to do so lash out like children when in reality it is the very state they support so vehemently that is the oppressor. It is quite disturbing to look into the liberal brain and try and find out how it actually operates.
And it's ironic that you constantly whine about how evil and insulting liberals are in every single thread, yet you are one of the most hateful conservatives on this board.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:30 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
One suspects NY Jew is referring to the oh-so-clever argument that a gay people are perfectly free to marry a partner of the opposite sex, which means there's no discrimination. I would in fact be happily surprised if that wasn't what he's referring to.
Quote:

gays can get married to members of the opposite sex in fact the possible next mayor of NYC wife is self declared lesbian (not bi) with 2 children.

any one who think that gays can't get married in Mississippi is too stupid too know the difference between a man and a woman.

Stupid argument from a stupid bigot.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:31 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times
Quote:
Prove it.

I'll wait.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:33 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
And it's ironic that you constantly whine about how evil and insulting liberals are in every single thread, yet you are one of the most hateful conservatives on this board.
What is ironic is the hero of the left William Jefferson Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage Act. lol

Old 03-25-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
gays can get married to members of the opposite sex...
- and Jews were free to get baptized and worship in Christian congregations.

Are you perhaps beginning to get the absurdity of insisting a freedom is available, if the only way for someone to partake means giving up a major facet of one's identity?

Old 03-25-2013, 01:37 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,329,746 times
Quote:
ROTFLMAO!
I MARRIED a New York Jew. Anti-semite? You're adorable. Tell me how much of an anti-semite I am at the next seder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies