Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 01:56 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,127,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
So do you believe in the original intent of the 14th amendment? From your post you do & is a hypocrite.

Again her parents were legally in the country. Big difference in lawful presence.
BS. her parents abused the system. They claimed they came here to work and then started having kids here. ANCHOR BABIES.

Why not go back to the Phillipines and have the kid there? Why do we the american tax payers had to pay for that harpy hospital bill?

Old 04-25-2013, 01:58 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,671,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
BS. her parents abused the system. They claimed they came here to work and then started having kids here. ANCHOR BABIES.

Why not go back to the Phillipines and have the kid there? Why do we the american tax payers had to pay for that harpy hospital bill?
Do you believe in the 14th amendment original intent?

Old 04-25-2013, 02:01 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Here we go...someone leaping right out of the 70s with that old fire still burning in their heart. My mother had 5 children...My wife had 4...My oldest brother had two but one committed suicide and now he is down to 1. I am impressed that you took the leap and did your duty as a breeder...no offense intended. The extremes that I have seen were families in my rural hood who had 18 children...raised in the same shack...I can see getting rid of that. The mother looked like a stack of flesh. No woman deserves to be used like a machine.

I was an immigrant. I came here when I was less than a year old. My father barely spoke English and my mother did all the talking....she started a business and kept us going....oh- and yes us immigrants played live music and had great food...and the more intelligent anglos respected us. The barbarians tossed rocks through our windows...having mentioned that. The point I was making was probably one regarding the failure of feminism. My hood has a large number of older woman who are not married and have no kids and love their dog...They could have at least provided one new member for the tribe.
Quote:
There is a problem in Canada. All of the supposedly sophisticated white people opted for abortion or limiting the size of their families - There are not enough young people to even take care of the huge number of aging boomers -- we are forced to bring in immigrants because we were too busy destroying our own population - From eccentric feminism to the encouragement of gay - we have wrecked our society and now have to depend on the labor of strangers. It's the end results of liberal experimentation. I wonder how aging white liberals are going to feel when they sit in soiled diapers at the old folks home...while immigrant care givers give them a private smack across the face for being the former elite.
And now YOU seem like the barbarian. That is all.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Do you believe in the 14th amendment original intent?
I believe in fairness. The intention of her parents was at arrival to work not to have babies. Why didnt they go back and have their kids in their birth country????

Probably they werent even pay taxes, bunch of freeloaders!!!! they should get deported.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:05 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,897,557 times
I don't pay attention to Malkin but if her parents were on welfare then yes she is a hypocrite.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I don't pay attention to Malkin but if her parents were on welfare then yes she is a hypocrite.
Their intention was to "work" and then they started popping babies, which makes her an anchor baby.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:09 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,897,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
Their intention was to "work" and then they started popping babies, which makes her an anchor baby.
But were they on welfare? to me it makes a difference.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:09 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,671,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP;29292566[B
]I believe in fairness.[/b] The intention of her parents was at arrival to work not to have babies. Why didnt they go back and have their kids in their birth country????

Probably they werent even pay taxes, bunch of freeloaders!!!! they should get deported.
What is fairness?

& based your reply you don't believe in the 14th amendment's original intent. That makes you a hypocrite.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:
What is fairness?

& based your reply you don't believe in the 14th amendment's original intent. That makes you a hypocrite.
I believe on demonizing all or demonizing none. Michelle Malkin family abused the system as well.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
But were they on welfare? to me it makes a difference.
I know her parents initial intent was to work and most likely once they started having kids (anchor babies) they were all on welfare.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies