Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2013, 07:56 PM

154 posts, read 245,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
you are obviously trolling. no one is this stupid.

here is an interesting thread on the topic
White people who grow up in the ghetto
What I said is FACT. NO urban inner city ghetto racially looks like lily White Idaho or North Dakota. They all look like Africa.

Another ghetto urban inner city area that racially resembles Africa.

Ghetto Fights Pt.1 of 5 "Ohio Edition" - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2013, 07:58 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,484,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Yet I'm told on this board there is no such thing as African-American culture. This is all too perplexing. The woman is a bigot.

First lady bemoans culture of African Americans aspiring to be 'a baller or a rapper' - POLITICO.com
Actually, it sounds like she is pandering to white prejudice, telling white people what they want to hear.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:00 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post
What I said is FACT. NO urban inner city ghetto racially looks like lily White Idaho or North Dakota. They all look like Africa.

Another ghetto urban inner city area that racially resembles Africa.

Ghetto Fights Pt.1 of 5 "Ohio Edition" - YouTube
No one ever said inner city ghettos looked like Idaho. However, you behave as if the only people who live in inner city ghettos are Black. Try some parts of California and Arizona. Alot of Hispanics living in the inner cities. You also have alot of poor White people living in Baltimore.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Have tried looking outside your home in the trailor park?
I am just stating facts, that urban inner city America is extremely Black. That is why almost 100 percent of the ghetto urban inner city vote went for Obama.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
No one ever said inner city ghettos looked like Idaho. However, you behave as if the only people who live in inner city ghettos are Black. Try some parts of California and Arizona. Alot of Hispanics living in the inner cities. You also have alot of poor White people living in Baltimore.
What you talking about, the ghetto neighborhoods in Baltimore are Black as hell.

The Struggle Of Black Men In Baltimore - YouTube

Old 05-18-2013, 08:18 PM

207 posts, read 432,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
As a Marylander, you are wrong about Baltimore. There are very few poor whites left. Baltimore is only 28% white, and those white people are highly concentrated gentrified, trendy, wealthy neighborhoods like Fells Point and Federal Hill. There are some blue collar neighborhoods around Baltimore that are largely white, but no slums inhabited by large numbers of poor white people.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
What you talking about, the ghetto neighborhoods in Baltimore are Black as hell.

The Struggle Of Black Men In Baltimore - YouTube
But not only Black people live in poor areas. You got some poor Whites in Baltimore. Poor Blacks just tend to be much more highly concentrated among one another. Whenever Black people move up in education and income, there tends to be a spread out.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:22 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,522,214 times
Quote:
I am just stating facts, that urban inner city America is extremely Black. That is why almost 100 percent of the ghetto urban inner city vote went for Obama.
no one ever said there are no black people in ghettos. we said there are white people in every ghetto. maybe not a lot, but they are there. my husband's grandmother lives in seat pleasant in capitol heights in dc. there is a white man who lives across the street from her who has lived there for years. there are people just like this is every city ghetto. maybe he can't afford to leave. maybe he doesn't want to. I wouldn't live there, but the neighbors all know one another and families go back generations there.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:23 PM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Mrs Obama maybe you should focus on correcting enforcement policies that lock up tons of young black men for marijuana.....
Really???

This is what you are gonna post...... LOL.......

Old 05-18-2013, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGC Native View Post
As a Marylander, you are wrong about Baltimore. There are very few poor whites left. Baltimore is only 28% white, and those white people are highly concentrated gentrified, trendy, wealthy neighborhoods like Fells Point and Federal Hill. There are some blue collar neighborhoods around Baltimore that are largely white, but no slums inhabited by large numbers of poor white people.
I wasn't talking about poor White slums. I was talking about poor White people living in Baltimore.

And someone else from Maryland has mentioned some things: http://www.city-data.com/forum/20017614-post116.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/18210305-post38.html
That is where I got some information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies