Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2013, 11:27 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Im commenting you your post...dont like it, block me.

I defend my words.
You're not defending crap. You stated categorically that I was a racist, veiled as it may have been, when you had NO REASON WHATSOEVER to make that assumption.

You want to defend what you wrote? Go for it. Explain why/how what I wrote implied in any way that I'm a racist. Give it your best shot.

Unlike what some people say they will do, I actually will defend myself against false allegations, and if you're going to make an accusation like that, you damn well better be able to back it up.

People like you are part of the problem in this society, and contribute absolutely nothing to the solution. You read something you don't like, and you instantly jump to the "you're a racist" defense. It's sickening.

Grow up and quit playing the race card every time you think you disagree with someone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
If so, probably for good reason.
What would be a "good reason" to climb on top of someone who is on their back and beat their head into the ground?

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
A White guy in the South stalks and kills a young Black man and some of you actually expect the White guy to be punished. Not in this South and not in this America. Unfortunately.

1,137 posts, read 972,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordlover View Post
nothing better than a hood rat taking a picture of a pistol, in his hand, WITH HIS FINGER ON THE TRIGGER!!

No, he didn't deserve to die that night, but a whack up side the head by his momma or baby daddy might have knocked some sense into him.
If the story backs up the evidence, he did indeed deserve to die. He learned the ultimate lesson that attacking someone could result in the end of your life.

Old 05-24-2013, 11:30 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
A White guy in the South stalks and kills a young Black man and some of you actually expect the White guy to be punished. Not in this South and not in this America. Unfortunately.
GZ isn't "white" and the correct person was punished in this case.

Old 05-24-2013, 11:31 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Biggest bunch of hypocrites ever...cry about 2nd amendment rights, open and conceal carry and stand your ground laws...but if the person isn't to your liking...can't fight hard enough to explain Treyvon's rights away.
Are you saying Zimmerman has no rights and you've already found him guilty? There is evidence of who attacked who first.......... sounds like you are not finding Zimmerman to your liking

Old 05-24-2013, 11:33 AM

500 posts, read 376,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
And if GZ goes to jail a lot of people will be saying that he got what he deserved.

It wouldn't matter if TM was an alter boy, sang in the choir and was a straight A student - you would be saying he got what he deserved. You've been pretty open as to what a racist you are.
Lord that race crap gets old.

Old 05-24-2013, 11:36 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
FWIW - I do not believe the big Z was ever knocked down. This jerk was gonna get someone that night and the black kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Old 05-24-2013, 11:41 AM

1,137 posts, read 972,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
FWIW - I do not believe the big Z was ever knocked down. This jerk was gonna get someone that night and the black kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Injuries to the back of the head got there how?

Old 05-24-2013, 11:41 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Sure, that was him smoking a cig and those were tobacco plants.
My point is - can it be proven, or do you think assumptions are admissible in court? If third-party hearsay isn't admissible, stands to reason that assumptions wouldn't be admissible as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies