Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 09:03 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,496,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I am looking at the behavior - not the person. The behavior is of a homosexual nature.

The behavior is more likely to result from men who define themselves as homosexuals.
Wrong, big fat lie. Over 90% of pedophiles have an adult orientation of heterosexuality, they have no interest in adult men, just boys. Repeating this lie is not going to make it true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 09:14 AM

4,585 posts, read 12,368,508 times
I grew up in the 50's and 60's in the PNW and we had Campfire Girls and I LOVED it. The camp was fantastic and yes there were gay girls campers and counslers and there was never a problem. I know I had a few in my cabin durning my 12 years and we all were there to learn skills and to have fun. Not once during those 12 years was I ever approached inappropriatly, not once. We also had a wealth of non-christian participants and of course other ethnicities, I'm mixed blood NA and it was one of the few places I felt comfortable and welcome. We earned beads (the equivilant of patches), learned songs, cooked out over an open fire, did lots of hiking and nature appreciation, tons of crafts oh the list is long.

Old 06-01-2013, 09:23 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
God is not real to many people. he is a figment created by man. The source of life is the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink, god has nothing to do with it. Keep your god to you if you want to believe in it, but don't force it down my throat. Sandusky is not bisexual, he has an adult orientation of heterosexual and no interest in adult men. Pedophiles are about control over the victim. Get educated and stop spewing garbage.
Why is it that when it comes to my belief in God, I must keep it to myself and not force it on you...

yet it's OK for you and others bully people and force people into accepting homosexual behavior?

I didn't force God on you. I am having a discussion. I did not call you names for your viewpoint - but that's what you do if I don't accept homosexual behavior.

Old 06-01-2013, 09:51 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
Why is it that when it comes to my belief in God, I must keep it to myself and not force it on you...

yet it's OK for you and others bully people and force people into accepting homosexual behavior?

I didn't force God on you. I am having a discussion. I did not call you names for your viewpoint - but that's what you do if I don't accept homosexual behavior.
Do you think your beliefs should be tolerated when they're not based on facts or evidence? Don't you think people would respect your beliefs more if you stopped using them as a weapon against people you don't even know?

Old 06-01-2013, 10:40 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times
Quote:

Maybe you should blame your precious god for creating all these gay children in the first place... oh wait I forgot. Everything great is credited to god. Everything bad is the work of the devil. Man would I like to be in THAT guys shoes. He has Christians way of thinking really set up nicely for himself.

Gays shove it in your face just as much as straight people do. WHO CARES WHAT OTHERS DO WHEN IT DOESNT EFFECT YOU. Last night I took my gf out and when we were walking into a restaurant she thanked me and kissed me on my cheek. Aren't we shoving our heterosexualuality in peoples faces?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 06-01-2013, 10:58 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,391,265 times
Quote:
Not buying your risk statement... Straight men molests girls, not boys. People of Sandusky's nature are bi-sexual in their behavior.
More than 60 years of evidence-based research, as well as FBI profiling, says you are incorrect. Sorry to burst your bubble, but straight men rape boys and men as well as women and girls. Rape and sexual abuse is about power and control.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:00 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningWest View Post
I grew up in the 50's and 60's in the PNW and we had Campfire Girls and I LOVED it. The camp was fantastic and yes there were gay girls campers and counslers and there was never a problem. I know I had a few in my cabin durning my 12 years and we all were there to learn skills and to have fun. Not once during those 12 years was I ever approached inappropriatly, not once. We also had a wealth of non-christian participants and of course other ethnicities, I'm mixed blood NA and it was one of the few places I felt comfortable and welcome. We earned beads (the equivilant of patches), learned songs, cooked out over an open fire, did lots of hiking and nature appreciation, tons of crafts oh the list is long.
So no one proclaimed I am gay... that is how it should be.. since when do the gays need to vocalize what kind of act they want to do sexually? They want to push the agenda onto the public that is why. In the seventies the gays marched with Nambla.. National Association of Man Boy Love Association.. they slowly drew away from them knowing they could be accepted is they just push the gay agenda.. in time the gays will join again with Nambla and push for Man having sex with boys. That is the progressive agenda and will be the moral breakdown of our society.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:01 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,496,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Do you think your beliefs should be tolerated when they're not based on facts or evidence? Don't you think people would respect your beliefs more if you stopped using them as a weapon against people you don't even know?
This.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:06 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
So no one proclaimed I am gay... that is how it should be.. since when do the gays need to vocalize what kind of act they want to do sexually? They want to push the agenda onto the public that is why. In the seventies the gays marched with Nambla.. National Association of Man Boy Love Association.. they slowly drew away from them knowing they could be accepted is they just push the gay agenda.. in time the gays will join again with Nambla and push for Man having sex with boys. That is the progressive agenda and will be the moral breakdown of our society.
So what your saying is that homosexuals should not be afforded the same rights as heterosexuals?

Old 06-01-2013, 11:08 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Maybe you should blame your precious god for creating all these gay children in the first place... oh wait I forgot. Everything great is credited to god. Everything bad is the work of the devil. Man would I like to be in THAT guys shoes. He has Christians way of thinking really set up nicely for himself.

Gays shove it in your face just as much as straight people do. WHO CARES WHAT OTHERS DO WHEN IT DOESNT EFFECT YOU. Last night I took my gf out and when we were walking into a restaurant she thanked me and kissed me on my cheek. Aren't we shoving our heterosexualuality in peoples faces?

Fact is man is in a fallen state of sin.. that is why we all need a savior to give us power over sin. Everyone is born with a sin nature. To be born of the spirit of God is to be born again. Repentance of sin is to turn away from sin .

We have a free will which God gave us..We were not made to be robots. Some believe the lie that they are gay. They are not.. It is a sinful act that is brought on by lust for the same sex. One can love a man but if they cross the line into sex it is sin. Same with a woman.If they turn away from the natural use to the same sex they are in sin . God sent his son to be the savior of all sinners and for all sin. We are all sinners. We are in a condemned state when we are sinners. Jesus did not come to condemn but to save the sinner from their condemned state they were born into.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies