Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2013, 08:36 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,854,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
That is a possibilty that I never considered, but that would not explain the scratches on the back of his head.

It could if the impact from the kickback of the gun on his nose caused force on his head such that his head hit the ground.

I was questioning how Trayvon could have caused small cuts to the back of Zimmerman's head without having Zimmerman's blood, skin, or DNA on his hands or under his nails.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:36 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,336,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Where does anything suggest Zimmerman jumped him? Ive seen no evidence to show that. The only wound Martin had was the gunshot wound. So when Zimmerman jumped him, how exactly did he do so? Did he jump and say "BOO"? Cuz he sure didnt cause any physical damage.

Admit it, you only got interested in this because of race. Just like the media and the stupid hollywood left. If this were black on black, like the shoe line shooting, you wouldnt have a thing to say just like the media.
If he would was black and walked out of the police station without an investigation based on his word only there still would have been a media circus. The reality of it of course dictates that has proably never happened in this country so I guess that your point is mute

Old 06-24-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
It could if the impact from the kickback of the gun on his nose caused force on his head such that his head hit the ground.
That is true, but I'm going to assume that he had the gun for awhile and was aware of the kickback that his gun had and would have kept that from happening. I would have to admit that would have been funny as hell to seen that happen

Old 06-24-2013, 08:39 PM

1,137 posts, read 973,214 times
Quote:
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Are you serious with this crap?

Really??????

Stop now cupcake. Your lack of knowledge about anything firearm related is resulting in your posts becoming the laughing stock of quite a few gun forums.

Hell, you even made reddit

Seriously, what game are you playing? Is it the "lets come up with the most implausible scenario possible" game? Hell might as well say a unicorn came down with Santa and beat the **** out of Zimmerman, thereby resulting in his injuries.

That is a more realistic scenario than what you are proposing.

39,876 posts, read 26,558,268 times
Quote:
The only thing we know for sure, is that Zimmerman shot Trayvon point blank in the chest.

Zimmerman probably got the swollen nose from the kickback of the gun which was possibly within close proximity to his face when he fired it.

Gun Kickback Breaks Girls Nose
Well, the wacky stories the Trayvonistas are concocting have been pretty entertaining for much of the last year. But this one is right up there with the best of them.

9mm handgun and "kickback" are two terms that really don't go together.

6,046 posts, read 4,823,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Even if TM only hit GZ once and he went down, GZ couldve reasonably concluded TM had enough punching power to possibly inflict serious bodily harm or death. Lethal force authorized by law at that point, case dismissed.
Zimmerman being an ex-bar bouncer, took some training at a well known gym noted for its boxing and couldn't handle a 17 year old kid. Come on!

And take a look at his hands. Totally clean, no damage of any kind. He wasn't in any kind of fight.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:40 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,391,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
give me a break, like you've never done anything in your life? and speaking of criminal past, have you looked at your choir boy zimmerman's record?
I still haven't figured out what Martin's FB and text messages have to do with this event. It's like the defense is saying "Hey its okay that he killed him because look he has pictures of guns on his cell phone"

Unless Zimmerman was looking at his FB and reading his text messages and knew about the jewelry and him being suspended from school BEFORE he started following him then none of it matters. As far as the weed goes, well Zimmerman said he looked like he was "on something"...maybe he was high...but then again my logic senses ask "why would you go following behind someone you think might be high in the middle of the night?"

Old 06-24-2013, 08:41 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,154,814 times
Quote:
Even if TM only hit GZ once and he went down, GZ couldve reasonably concluded TM had enough punching power to possibly inflict serious bodily harm or death. Lethal force authorized by law at that point, case dismissed.
...and to thnik that the entire tragedy could have been avoided if GZ stayed in his vehicle and waited for the police to arrive....and that's a fact! Zimmerman owns this.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
So if that was the case why lie about it? Loke I mentioned before if that had happened and he would have came clean he would have had a better chance of walking. By him embelishing the truth in order to get as much money from the racists and the uninformed, he can make sure that he will have some money left over for whenever he gets released or at least enough for prison protection.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:43 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,854,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
That is true, but I'm going to assume that he had the gun for awhile and was aware of the kickback that his gun had and would have kept that from happening. I would have to admit that would have been funny as hell to seen that happen

Since there was no blood from Zimmerman on Trayvon's hands, fingers, or clothes, I think it is a more likely scenario.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies