Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 07:53 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,762,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
Translation: You gays are stupid and no one likes you anyway!

You guys are transparent to everyone, except maybe yourselves. Get some self esteem. Sheesh.
thank you for translating my statement from english to english. that was thought provoking.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:57 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,400,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Again, to disagree with something does not automatically make one a "bigot."

As for the bolded part, that's your opinion, not a fact.
Like a White Supremacist 'disagreeing' with Blacks having equal rights does not automatically make them a bigot?

Old 06-30-2013, 08:47 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,852,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I am fully aware of gay greed. the true reason behind gay marriage. even funnier is when the little gays tried to make it about "love." remember that? that was cute. "I just want to marry the person I love and be left alone. then have a huge parade and get 1000 welfare benefits." I see through the crap.
The same benefits straight couples have.

Some of those benefits being things like in case of their untimely death that their children are entitled to survivor's benefits from Social Security that they were paying into.

Call if greed if you like, I call equality and its long overdue.

Old 06-30-2013, 01:49 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,993,101 times
I am waiting for the first homosexual divorces. (actually, it has already happened. I guess one or both partners couldn't handle the total commitment of marriage!)

They wanted marriage, they got it. Now, they can also have the divorce lawyers, the community property arguments, the alimony, the child support, and all the rest that goes with divorce, that they didn't have to deal with before.
I think it is hilarious!

Old 06-30-2013, 02:12 PM

904 posts, read 688,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
The same benefits straight couples have.

Some of those benefits being things like in case of their untimely death that their children are entitled to survivor's benefits from Social Security that they were paying into.

Call if greed if you like, I call equality and its long overdue.
No such thing as equality.

Michael Jackson molested over 20 young adolescent boys and paid them off over 35 million.
Didn't do a day of jail time.

Baldwin verbally abuses a guy and is rewarded with a larger tweet audience.
Paula Deen says ni66a 30 yrs. ago and is financially destroyed.

EQUALITY is a Pipe dream. No such thing on this filthy, respect of persons planet.

It will we burned up and re-purposed to a people that will honor her.

Old 07-01-2013, 04:42 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,312,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
The homosexual activists are disappointed that everybody is not as thrilled and excited about homosexualized “marriages” as they are. Aside from the media and homosexual enclaves there hasn't been much if anything involving widespread celebration in support, recognition or most importantly acceptance regarding society in its entirety as it already is with normal man woman marriage.

You understand why that is right?? Except for the religious wing-nuts most people do not give a flying F%&^ either way, if same sex couples want to get married they say "hey, go for it" ...

They understand that it has NOTHING to do with them, their marriage, or life.

Seems the only ones freaked out are the ones that may be questioning their own sexuality.

Old 07-01-2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
No such thing as equality.

Michael Jackson molested over 20 young adolescent boys and paid them off over 35 million.
Didn't do a day of jail time.

Baldwin verbally abuses a guy and is rewarded with a larger tweet audience.
Paula Deen says ni66a 30 yrs. ago and is financially destroyed.

EQUALITY is a Pipe dream. No such thing on this filthy, respect of persons planet.

It will we burned up and re-purposed to a people that will honor her.
You do understand there is a very big difference between MJ "allegedly" molesting BOYS and two CONSENTING ADULTS getting married right?? Maybe not ...

Ain't even going to try to deal with the other unrelated stuff you said.

Old 07-01-2013, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
I am waiting for the first homosexual divorces. (actually, it has already happened. I guess one or both partners couldn't handle the total commitment of marriage!)

They wanted marriage, they got it. Now, they can also have the divorce lawyers, the community property arguments, the alimony, the child support, and all the rest that goes with divorce, that they didn't have to deal with before.
I think it is hilarious!

This compares to the millions of Heterosexual divorces how? You have no idea of the WHY.

Old 07-01-2013, 04:57 PM

47,010 posts, read 26,062,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
So they can discriminate for race or sexual preference ?
It gets worse, I hear they even discriminate on religious grounds...

Old 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post

Worried it's going to break off and fall off into the ocean? Stay home. Traffic on the 405 is bad enough and the last thing the state needs is you adding to the congestion.
I'd like to comment on that, people that say that must have slept through Science in school ... the California coast isn't going to break off, the plates are moving TOWARD each other, not away, that's why the mountains are there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies