Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 09:14 AM

348 posts, read 336,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
If you haven't seen Robert Zimmerman on Piers Morgan last night you should. He is a very articulate guy which is a stark difference from some of the prosecution witnesses called in this case. He's also not afraid to set Morgan straight when he throws out the typical lies we've all heard for a year now from the media.

Zimmerman's Brother on Piers Morgan After Not Guilty Verdict - 7/13/13 - YouTube
Good one, thanks!

Old 07-14-2013, 09:14 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
George Zimmerman has that PayPal account (which he lied to the court about) which has been fattened by the creepsters who supported him.
I'm sure you'll say I'm a bad guy for this but...

If the Feds come after him I'll send in my donation. Let the jury speak. No one can survive the Fed coming down on us. They will send in the DOJ and the IRS.

I've seen a unjust DOJ charges bankrupt a company and individuals who were innocent.

Old 07-14-2013, 09:15 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
It's a shame that Trayvon chose to embrace a culture of violence and viciousness. One centered around fighting, drugs and burglary. Had he simply acted like a civilized man, instead of viciously attacking and beating a stranger, the loss to his family would have been avoided.

Take a look at this video. Do you think the victim had a reason to fear for his life or great bodily harm? Do you think he had reason to be terrified at the vicious assault? Do you think he should have been able to defend himself?

CCTV: Nebraska bus driver's brutal assault of passenger - YouTube

Keep in mind that this attack lasted about 15 seconds. 15 seconds is ALL. We know from the 911 tape that Martin's assault on GZ, where he was screaming and begging for his life, went on for about a minute based on the tape...and who knows how long before it started? What kind of an animal does such a thing?

Oh, does this victim look like he's spraying blood all over? Have such huge, obvious wounds on his head and face?

To make it clear, I think the victim should have been able to defend himself with deadly force. Unlike some of the racists on here, I think people of any race should be able to defend themselves from a vicious, unjustified, barbaric assault. Here's a simple idea...don't go around beating up strangers! Pretty simple concept.

Last edited by Toyman at Jewel Lake; 07-14-2013 at 09:31 AM..

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I have a history with this poster she claimed to be a lawyer and when confronted with their questionable interpretations called folks idiots. We were supposed to accept her views because she passed the bar no questions asked.
I have no idea what the personal beef happens to be (and I don't really care). But with ALL of the absolutely nasty things that are said on this board hers are not the posts that require an apology.

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f.2 View Post
alternatively, if tm had succeded in killing gz by bashing his skull into his brain tissue, it wouldn't even make the first seciton, let alone cable news.
Yup just another black kid charged with murder. Maybe it would have been an episode of First 48?

348 posts, read 336,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f.2 View Post
alternatively, if tm had succeded in killing gz by bashing his skull into his brain tissue, it wouldn't even make the first seciton, let alone cable news.
I see this comment struck a chord! So funny, so sad, and so true!

Old 07-14-2013, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Was she shot by someone legally carrying? I don't remember the details.
Wasn't it determined he had severe mental issues ?

Old 07-14-2013, 09:17 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
And they're still race baiting. Sharpton is still flapping his jaws.

This was never about race. It was never about Skittles. It was never about hoodies.

I still don't know the apartment numbers of fellow complex residents and after living in the same home for over 20 years, never knew the house addresses of my neighbors. I'll bet anyone on this forum $100 that they couldn't give me the address of a house or apartment down the street and around the corner.

Going to 7-11 and walking around in the dark is not an offense. At that point, Trayvon was blameless. Going back down the path to confront the cracka n***a was a very stupid thing to do. Stupid, but still not against the law. When he started whopping up on George, he broke the law.

It's that simple.

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
That doesn't mean he's innocent.
Yes, yes it does. The presumption of innocence doesn't go away because you want it to.

George Zimmerman was innocent before this took place and he's still innocent of the crime he was accused of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
I watched a sampling of the various channels this morning. MSNBC was the worst with presenting erroneous information and calling it facts.
Loved when they said states were restricting voting rights to keep Blacks off juries
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies