Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 05:50 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post
Just because people rallied around Trayvon Martin and his family doesn't mean that they don't care about other injustices... people are allowed to care about more than one thing at a time, after all.
Only if it suits thier needs and is racist or can make the case for...of course...

Kinda like the knee jerk reaction to Sandy Hooks....where did that go all of a sudden?

Oh yea....it is nearing an election year....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2013, 06:28 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Case doesnt fit the Race Pimps like Obama and Sharpton or the CD Zimmerman Death Squads agenda.

Old 08-13-2013, 07:13 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The shooter is locked up and being tried for murder, what would be the purpose of a protest, protest what? That he's in jail??

Old 08-13-2013, 07:20 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
The shooter is locked up and being tried for murder, what would be the purpose of a protest, protest what? That he's in jail??
who said anything about protests, savoir?

Quote:
Hey Zimmerman haters: why not rallies for Daniel Adkins?

Old 08-13-2013, 09:41 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,978,608 times
Quote:

Ah, how many rallies and protests happened after Zimmerman was arrested and tried?

What were they protesting? That he was in jail?

The silence has nothing to do with the fact that Cordell Jude is black and his victim is Hispanic...no, of course not....

Old 08-13-2013, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Ah, how many rallies and protests happened after Zimmerman was arrested and tried?

What were they protesting? That he was in jail?

The silence has nothing to do with the fact that Cordell Jude is black and his victim is Hispanic...no, of course not....
I think most of the protests were before he was charged and after he was acquitted.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:11 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,978,608 times
Quote:
I think most of the protests were before he was charged and after he was acquitted.

And where were the protests over the period that Jude was free? He wasn't even detained. The police just asked him some questions and then let him go...and where were Jesse Jackson, Big Al and the rest?

Zimmerman was on the ground being beaten, and was let go after being questioned and detained for six hours...blacks protested. Jude could have pressed the accelerator and driven off and wasn't even detained...and what do the blacks do? Nothing.

I guess poor Daniel Adkins was a victim of black privilege

Old 08-13-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
And where were the protests over the period that Jude was free? He wasn't even detained. The police just asked him some questions and then let him go...and where were Jesse Jackson, Big Al and the rest?

Zimmerman was on the ground being beaten, and was let go after being questioned and detained for six hours...blacks protested. Jude could have pressed the accelerator and driven off and wasn't even detained...and what do the blacks do? Nothing.

I guess poor Daniel Adkins was a victim of black privilege
I never knew he was free, I was under the impression he was locked up waiting for trial.

Why aren't you defending Jude????? Is it because he's Black???

Old 08-13-2013, 10:20 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
He wasn't arrested right away just like Zimmerman wasn't and this case is worse. Just face it, there was no money to be made or pain to inflict on someone by the race hustlers for this one. There was no racial strife to be drummed up out of this one.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:34 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
I never knew he was free, I was under the impression he was locked up waiting for trial.

Why aren't you defending Jude????? Is it because he's Black???
He was free for 3months or so after the incident which happened within weeks of the TM shooting.

I started a few thread about the injustice of the shooting of Adkins and mentioned it in some of the TM threads but it largely went ignored.

I cited Adkins as an example as to how politicians are reluctant to take on the SYG lobby and how Zimmerman was probably a beneficiary due to THIS rather than skin color as Adkins shooter got treated more lightly than Zimmerman despite far more egregious circumstances.

The guy shooting adkins claimed adkins had a pipe....no pipe found....no contact made...the guy rolled down his window and shot adkins from the safety of his car. That he wasn't arrested at the scene and immediately locked up is mind-boggling.

No mark on the shooter, no mark on the car...just a dead mentally handicapped guy walking a golden retriever....there isn't a tiny shread of "grey area" that the shooter can claim self-defense over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies