Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2013, 09:06 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times

Advertisements

[quote=Bludy-L;31021222]But Bush would supposedly be the mastermind....lol!

Where are they? Besides, she even lies about what she was charged with and under what law.

I have seen people arrested and detained under bogus charges, so nothing new there

I already know who killed Kennedy. Oswald acted alone.

If that is what you want to believe

Have you heard of the Tuskegee Experiment? That was a government funded action that lasted for 40 years, perhaps you should read up on it and then come back and ask can they keep a secret
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2013, 09:12 PM

Has anyone answered the question on post #245

Old 08-18-2013, 09:14 PM

2,040 posts, read 2,459,935 times
Your lady friend lied in that video about what she was charged with and under what law.

That's got nothing at all to do with bring arrested on bogus charges. If that was her complaint, she could have said so...but she chose to lie.

I then asked you to show me where all these other CIA agents are that you claimed exist. You supplied nada.

The Kennedy assassination and the rest belong in their own thread as I'm not going to tty to nail jello to a wall with you moving the targets constantly in a useless attempt to deflect from the topic at hand.

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 08-18-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludy-L View Post
Your lady friend lied in that video about what she was charged with and under what law.

That's got nothing at all to do with bring arrested on bogus charges. If that was her complaint, she could have said so...but she chose to lie.

I then asked you to show me where all these other CIA agents are that you claimed exist. You supplied nada.

The Kennedy assassination and the rest belong in their own thread as I'm not going to tty to nail jello to a wall with you moving the targets constantly in a useless attempt to deflect from the topic at hand.

Posted with TapaTalk

I'm pretty sure if everything was on the up and up this would not take place now would it?

[SIZE=4]Ex-CIA Accuse Bush of Manipulating Iraq Evidence | Fox News[/SIZE]

I guess that this guy is crazy ass well....
[SIZE=4]I Tried to Make the Intelligence Behind the Iraq War Less Bogus ...[/SIZE]

maybe he is lying as well....
[SIZE=4]Ex-CIA agent: 'Iraq war not over, 'Mission Accomplished' a lie ...[/SIZE]

It is amazing what you can find if you would take your head out of the sand

[SIZE=4]Ex-CIA Agent: I was fired for showing Iraq was not developing …[/SIZE]

This does not include the information that I have heard personally from Marines and grunts when I was in the sandbox as well

Old 08-18-2013, 09:49 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Seems like the tune has changed on Iraq, we went from Al Queda, to WMD's to profits, 10 years later and maybe the excuse will change yet again. Let me see we spent 10 years at war at a cost of a few hundred billion dollars (that we borrowed), fascinating economic policy, surely you can find some pulitizer prize winners to back that up.

By the way Obama didn't kill Gadaffi, wrong country, wrong leader. Maybe you meant Hussein
A few hundred billion dollars? LOL. We didn't borrow it we printed it up. Obama threw away a trillion on a stimulus package that was printed up too. Do you think we could just print up money left and right if the US dollar wasn't required to be held by other countries to purchase oil from the middle east? Are you that blind?

Do you think anyone in DC is planning on paying ANY of that seventeen trillion dollars back? LOL

Old 08-18-2013, 09:55 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Lets make this real simple. Can you prove that Bush/cheney and company did not profit in anyway from the Iraq war? Now if it can be proven that they did, would your blind faith in them change?
Were Bush/Cheney part of the oil for food scandal? Oh no that was old Chirac who also and his buddies in France who voted no on the UN resolution to go into Iraq to begin with. Now I wonder why they would do that and Germany too? Here is a hint. Oil is traded in US dollars.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:58 PM

2,040 posts, read 2,459,935 times
Quote:
I'm pretty sure if everything was on the up and up this would not take place now would it?

[SIZE=4]Ex-CIA Accuse Bush of Manipulating Iraq Evidence | Fox News[/SIZE]

I guess that this guy is crazy ass well....
[SIZE=4]I Tried to Make the Intelligence Behind the Iraq War Less Bogus ...[/SIZE]

maybe he is lying as well....
[SIZE=4]Ex-CIA agent: 'Iraq war not over, 'Mission Accomplished' a lie ...[/SIZE]

It is amazing what you can find if you would take your head out of the sand

[SIZE=4]Ex-CIA Agent: I was fired for showing Iraq was not developing …[/SIZE]

This does not include the information that I have heard personally from Marines and grunts when I was in the sandbox as well
Well....at least you finally answered the question. I suppose that's progress.

Unfortunately for you however:

Quote:
But the CIA said McGovern doesn't have any authority to speak of the quality of intelligence policy-makers are reviewing.

"He left the agency over a decade ago," spokesman Mark Mansfield said. "He's hardly in a position to comment knowledgeably on that subject."
Why do you refuse to accept the findings of several investigations.....even when Democrats led thrm? One was even by the British.

You'd rather believe nut cases who have no standing to be even talking about it.

PS: No real military in a war zone would have any clue about pre-war intelligence even if it were true you were there.

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 08-18-2013, 10:01 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,366,997 times
Quote:
Lets make this real simple. Can you prove that Bush/cheney and company did not profit in anyway from the Iraq war? Now if it can be proven that they did, would your blind faith in them change?
First of all you're asking people to prove a negative, so that is a fail. Can you prove that there is no Sasquatch?

Second of all, this is really a separate issue from the WMD matter. I don't believe that Bush or Cheney personally profited from the war. This is a problem in any war. Ike famously warned about it, and his experience was in WWII, under Pres. Roosevelt. And FDR himself cut his political teeth as Navy Secretary. Does this mean that we should not have fought in WWII? Not really. We decide to go to war on merits, and not on who does or doesn't profit. We have to try to keep corruption down to a dull roar, but any gov't enterprise, war included, is bound to be loaded with corruption.

Old 08-18-2013, 10:33 PM

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
1. WMDs were found. I guess liberals forgot about Sadaam gassing the Kurds.
The last Iraqi chemical attack anywhere near Kurdistan was in 1988.

Quote:
2. Those WMDs are in Syria (the same ones we are worried about now)
Conjecture.

Old 08-18-2013, 10:42 PM

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludy-L View Post
Strange?

I have backed up everything I have said here and debunked your side's arguments with facts and quotes.
Seriously? Scientists - bona fide experts in isotope separation - from the DoE contradicted Condaleeza Rice's statements about those goddamn aluminum tubes in the US press, and she still maintained the administration's version. Dumb eggheads, what do they know? Of course, she was 100% wrong and they were 100% right, but hey - it's not a lie, as long as you can firmly claim that you believed it to be true.

In that sense - and in that sense only - the administration didn't lie. Good thing to have a nice, tame intelligence service who'll deliver what he bossman wants to see. Which is why the UN inspectors had to be withdrawn, of course. The carefully constructed narrative was crumbling.

But at least the head of the CIA was reprimanded severely for his rotten job, right?

Yeah, just kidding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies