Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2013, 09:00 PM

402 posts, read 814,792 times

Advertisements

Why are Black people so blatant about crimes also? You never see a white guy standing on the same corner all day selling drugs... I'm sure that has to do with all the crying they do about being overly prosecuted for drug offenses.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:11 PM

13,186 posts, read 12,359,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mps0909 View Post
Why are Black people so blatant about crimes also? You never see a white guy standing on the same corner all day selling drugs... I'm sure that has to do with all the crying they do about being overly prosecuted for drug offenses.

Of course they are, but if you are not going to their neighborhoods looking for them you will never see them. Besides the white guys that i knew that sold drugs did it from their homes or from hotels that were out of the way of traffic.

Old 09-27-2013, 10:19 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,086,633 times
Some white people commit crimes and some black people commit crimes.

Those who commit crimes are criminals.

Race is irrelevant.

What is the point of this thread?

Old 09-27-2013, 10:23 PM

the point is Blacks commit crimes especially violent crimes at an obscene rate compared to white people, and even Latinos... Latino's in general terms are of almost identical economic circumstance (close to equal in median incomes) but commit crimes at about 1/2 the rate, so out the window goes that excuse? WHAT MAKES BLACK FOLKS SO PRONE TO CRIME???

Old 09-27-2013, 11:24 PM

6,401 posts, read 4,883,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
Oh really? What I am talking about is defending yourself when someone keeps hitting you and nothing is being done to stop the person from hitting you. So if someone slaps you on your face, you aren't going to defend yourself? If someone breaks into your home, and tries to hurt you, you aren't going to defend yourself? Come on? You can't be that liberal about this.
I take it all back. Violence is working well for Black America. Keep up your hard work! If only all teacher/parents would encourage their children "you better knock him out"! Just think what we could accomplish!
Meanwhile, since you like to fling rude/racist accusations, tell us about all the hard work that you are doing to help black children. Teaching in a black school, being a role-model? Doubtful! You moved to a white neighborhood, and turned your back on your own people! (Typical of Affirmative Action beneficiaries. Is that you?)
Meanwhile, I've spent 30 years trying to change the same violent ghetto culture you are bragging about bringing to a white neighborhood. And yeah, I've been to the funerals, and Stop the Violence Marches. I'll bet you haven't!
BTW: Someone breaking into my house is going to die of lead poisoning. Not quite the same as one little kid picking on another...except in your mind. (and Simetimes).

Now, back to your victimhood circle-jerk. (Are we going left or right this time?)

Old 09-28-2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
I take it all back. Violence is working well for Black America. Keep up your hard work! If only all teacher/parents would encourage their children "you better knock him out"! Just think what we could accomplish!
Meanwhile, since you like to fling rude/racist accusations, tell us about all the hard work that you are doing to help black children. Teaching in a black school, being a role-model? Doubtful! You moved to a white neighborhood, and turned your back on your own people! (Typical of Affirmative Action beneficiaries. Is that you?)
Meanwhile, I've spent 30 years trying to change the same violent ghetto culture you are bragging about bringing to a white neighborhood. And yeah, I've been to the funerals, and Stop the Violence Marches. I'll bet you haven't!
BTW: Someone breaking into my house is going to die of lead poisoning. Not quite the same as one little kid picking on another...except in your mind. (and Simetimes).

Now, back to your victimhood circle-jerk. (Are we going left or right this time?)
Jealous jiggy over here, Pulling out the uncle tom card.

Old 09-28-2013, 04:59 PM

Quote:

Since I cannot speak for anyone but for myself, all that I did was share a incident that happened to my family and you go off on some crazy rant. FYI, there is a big difference in LIVING as a black person and SUPPORTING one. Personally I think that your petty attack was uncalled for since these are things that happened and solutions that we were force to resort to. That being said how can you fault anyone if they tired to work things out peacefully and it was thrown in your face? Like I mentioned before this country was founded on violence and that will never change, but for some reason you feel that the very same group of people that it has been directed at since their arrival should be pacifist even when they are attacked for no reason, please explain this?

Are you familiar with the history of violence in this country as it pertains to blacks once they were free?

"A Brief History of America" - YouTube

Now don't get me wrong if violence can be avioded by all means try to do it, but because of ignorance, fear and racism many times violence is the only thing that some people understand.

Which brings to mind, do you have school age children? If you do what would have done if your child were in the same situation?

It is one thing to disagree based on how you feel about a subject, but to completely blow off someone elses experiences is just wrong.

Old 09-28-2013, 10:53 PM

Excuses excuses excuses 150 f'n years ago thats at the very least, your great great great great grandfather was a slave thats if you are a geezer right now... Stop crying, and develop a skill.

Old 09-29-2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mps0909 View Post
Excuses excuses excuses 150 f'n years ago thats at the very least, your great great great great grandfather was a slave thats if you are a geezer right now... Stop crying, and develop a skill.

Who are you refering to?

Truthfully, there would not be any excuses if people like yourself would address racism instead of ignoring it, or at least have some familiarity with history. Ever since slavery ended blacks have never been treated as equals in this society. Slavery ended in 1863, but yet it was not until the 1960's that they even had a voice, but yet people like yourself can always find someway to deny that it has any affects on black and white society today I guess that ot was easy for you to pretend like the republicans do not attacks blacks by pushing the sterotype of the black welfare queen driving a caddy with three kids in tow demanding food stamps

Old 09-29-2013, 09:12 PM

3,532 posts, read 6,445,541 times
Quote:

I thought you were done. I guess not. But your rant is justifying your own racist bias toward black people. Your response has just proven my point even further about white bias towards blacks to the extent that all a racist person like you does is use stats and that old affirmative action talking points to justify how you are so much better than black people.

I don't know why you are ASSUming that I was bragging about living in a white neighborhood. When did I brag about living in a white neighborhood?

Here you go again, ASSuming that I have turned my back on my own people. Well I grew up in Compton and graduated from Compton High almost 30 years ago. I came back to the city I grew up in and taught in the very school district for 8 years.

FYI, being on a teachers salary when my wife took off to be home with our kids, meant that we couldn't afford to buy a house in Compton or in LA County period, so we moved inland where the houses were 100,000-150,000 dollars cheaper, and I commuted to Compton until it took a toll on me and two cars.

After I decided to leave Compton, I could have gone to any school district of my choosing where students were more privileged, but because I wanted to make a difference in students who looked like me, I found a school district closer to my home where the district had the same demographics as Compton. So, for you to ASSume that I have turned my back on my people, you don't know what you are talking about.

Are you really saying that a black family can't live where they can afford? Come on! This is the United States of America, and I have the right to live in any neighborhood I can afford and desire, be it a predominately white neighborhood, black or etc.

Do you tell inner city white school teachers to live in the inner city school neighborhoods where they teach? I bet you don't. But I get it, you are mad, maybe even jealous, because a black person, like me, can afford to live in a solidly nice middle class neighborhood, that happens to be predominately white, and I guess that bothers you so much that you have to make yourself believe that Affirmative Action got me in my house and neighborhood because I am a beneficiary of it? WOW!!!! Too bad...so sad, YOU DEAL WITH IT!

Don't HATE, just APPRECIATE!!!.

Last edited by antredd; 09-29-2013 at 09:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.