Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 08:05 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
it's getting to be just that way. maybe if the govt's that be would get on the diet plan they may mean something.

On the other hand i can't say i really mind inept unenforced law. it's not like anyone is going to stop me from doing what ever i want to to do.

I asked the IRS for some answers on a few deductions I had. that was a long time ago. They replied recently saying they didn't know the answers and i still owed.

My reply was denied. Just that one word. I learned that from the govt before when i was asking questions.

If they can deny me, i can deny them. Step one foot on the property and we will see who goes where and for how long. But first all they will get is a few copies of this

THE PUBLIC SERVANT QUESTIONNAIRE

I am just not going to take it anymore.
Amen right there. Most folks in the gdam government don't even know what they are doing and they send you a piece of paper generated from a computer and don't even care. Then when you try and call em back you get the friggen computer to have to weed your way through. **** on the whole lot of em. If they want me they can come find me like you say. Government think they are God now and they aren't.

Old 10-20-2013, 08:50 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Amen right there. Most folks in the gdam government don't even know what they are doing and they send you a piece of paper generated from a computer and don't even care. Then when you try and call em back you get the friggen computer to have to weed your way through. **** on the whole lot of em. If they want me they can come find me like you say. Government think they are God now and they aren't.
yesterday I noticed a 'sign' that said 'No thru traffic' On a road i have been using 25 years. LOL Now that's what I call No Enforcement. Would you suppose now I know there is a 'sign' I will stop taking the Mt short cut back rd because of it?

I don't think so. But i might click the safety off before i venture in.

And Oh that reminds me. Last Sunday riding outta here I almost died.......

laughing

In the post office parking lot over in the part of this town called Chocorua, there was a old gray Buick Regal cruiser with an amber light bar on the roof, 40 radio antennas I guess and a 6 pointed gold star on the drivers door that said and get this one 'ADAM 12' Damned near peed my pants it was so funny!

The dolt inside appeared to be in some dark uniform and so I flipped him the Royal Bird Salute.

If I had just had a little warning and wasn't on my way to somewhere i would have gotten some pics to put on line LOL

Old 10-25-2013, 08:01 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

If you have six kids and, according to another lib poster on here, "we wouldn't believe what she would do to protect them"....then why is she spending all of her money on looking good and not feeding her kids?
It don't cost money to look good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies