Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 04:03 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,350,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Boner needs to go.
If someone used a derogatory insult and engaged in name calling of a LGBT person you would of course be outraged. Ahhhh......the irony. Moonbattery!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 04:13 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Scoundrel for wanting to protect other people's rights? I'm supposing you'd repeal the civil rights act too?

And pray tell, what are you? nevermind.....
Apparently you are uninformed about McAulliffe's history. He got rich by screwing other people.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
If the politics of hate were soundly defeated, why is a Democrat the governor?
I have seen you post about Cuccinelli, either you were lying about him then or you are lying now.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:37 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,902,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I have seen you post about Cuccinelli, either you were lying about him then or you are lying now.
Oh right. I forgot that Democrat's aren't hateful human beings because they support gay marriage. I mean that gives them a pass on all the other crap and lies they pull.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:15 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
So privileged that a hate crime cannot be commited against them?
Hate crimes CAN be committed against white people. I don't see what your question is trying to get at.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:16 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
It's obviously not that way across the board. Isn't it funny how all of the lefties here who are cheering equality have no issues with this obvious inequality. Typical lefties....
Yeah, typical lefties huh? Thank god I'm not liberal or a leftist. You're right and I agree that it isn't that way across the board when it needs to be.

Stop being so confrontational all the time.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:43 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,537,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
It's obviously not that way across the board. Isn't it funny how all of the lefties here who are cheering equality have no issues with this obvious inequality. Typical lefties....
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
As I said, any crime involving hate is a hate crime. It needs to be that way across the board, but this fear for the "white heterosexual male" just goes to show the level of white privilege in this country.

The crocodile tears I'm seeing over it makes me laugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Aren't there already anti-discrimination laws?

So this scoundrel is now some kind oh hero?
I never claim him as a hero and posted over and over in this thread, your more welcome read the thread or feel free to search the internet . Only 17 states have anti-discrimination .
Unless the House passes this long over due ENDA bill that passed in the Senate today thanks to the 8 Republicans.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:46 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,496,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
On his first day governor elect Terry McAuliffe said in his first press conference that his first executive order will be to ban discrimination against LGBT state employees.

Governor-Elect Terry McAuliffe has declared a new day for LGBT equality in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Inclusion and equality won in yesterday’s election, while the politics of hate and discrimination were soundly defeated.

Governor-Elect McAuliffe
hmmm

maybe he should ban discrimination of ALL...instead of pandering

Old 11-07-2013, 06:47 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,537,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
hmmm

maybe he should ban discrimination of ALL...instead of pandering

Move to Virginia and sound your voice.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:50 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,496,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Move to Virginia and sound your voice.
no thanks...I prefer NY

but the simple fact is again the liberals are making laws/eo's that pander to the few, and screw the many
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies