Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2013, 02:56 AM

1,708 posts, read 1,865,581 times

Advertisements

I'm impressed you can read peoples minds and know what is in their heart and soul.

Ok, tell me what I'm thinking, I'll even help a bit. What is my opinion of this whole ordeal?

Old 12-25-2013, 02:58 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,352,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfamily View Post
I'm impressed you can read peoples minds and know what is in their heart and soul.

Ok, tell me what I'm thinking, I'll even help a bit. What is my opinion of this whole ordeal?
I'm a psychiatric nurse, not the Long Island Medium.

Old 12-25-2013, 03:01 AM

So Phil is one of your patients? That is how you know what he thinks and what is in his heart and soul?

Old 12-25-2013, 03:05 AM

In this link he tells the bad and good. Why is the bad the truth and the good is not? How do you know which is the truth?

Phil Robertson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Robertson is a devout Christian, being a member of the White's Ferry Road Church of Christ,[24] in West Monroe and is outspoken about his beliefs. He is a recovering alcoholic and left his wife Kay for a time before discovering Christ and being baptized.[25] In an interview prior to the release of his autobiography, he said:
My message is to get human beings to love God, love their neighbor and for the life of me I just don't see the downside of human beings not being so mean to one another and actually care for one another and not steal from one another and not murder each other for their tennis shoes. That's the message I have. …
America and the world, we have a love problem. I'm trying to get people aware of that. A loving person is not going to pick up a spear or a knife because when the Ten Commandments were written it was before guns, and God was saying, 'Look, quit murdering each other.' Now I'm just trying to say, 'Folks, let's try to love one another no matter what the color of their skin"

Old 12-25-2013, 03:08 AM

So as a physc nurse were you taught that no one can change or has that come from your experience as a physc nurse?

Old 12-25-2013, 03:09 AM

Quote:
In this link he tells the bad and good. Why is the bad the truth and the good is not? How do you know which is the truth?

Phil Robertson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Robertson is a devout Christian, being a member of the White's Ferry Road Church of Christ,[24] in West Monroe and is outspoken about his beliefs. He is a recovering alcoholic and left his wife Kay for a time before discovering Christ and being baptized.[25] In an interview prior to the release of his autobiography, he said:
My message is to get human beings to love God, love their neighbor and for the life of me I just don't see the downside of human beings not being so mean to one another and actually care for one another and not steal from one another and not murder each other for their tennis shoes. That's the message I have. …
America and the world, we have a love problem. I'm trying to get people aware of that. A loving person is not going to pick up a spear or a knife because when the Ten Commandments were written it was before guns, and God was saying, 'Look, quit murdering each other.' Now I'm just trying to say, 'Folks, let's try to love one another no matter what the color of their skin"
Too bad he doesn't practice what he preaches.

Old 12-25-2013, 03:17 AM

So you can read minds and know what is in peoples hearts and souls?

Or you can't because your a physc nurse?

Which is it?

Old 12-25-2013, 03:42 AM

Quote:
So you can read minds and know what is in peoples hearts and souls?

Or you can't because your a physc nurse?

Which is it?
First of all, it's psych, not physc.
Secondly, once a sociopath, always a sociopath. There is no cure. They can, and do, learn how to play the game.
Thirdly, for someone who preaches not being mean to each other and loving each other, he said some incredibly mean, vile, judgemental and nasty things about people.

Old 12-25-2013, 03:59 AM

So Phil must be one of your patients as you seem to know so much about him.

Thanks for enlightening me with your knowledge.

Merry Christmas!

Old 12-25-2013, 09:12 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,796,862 times
Wow, this has become silly.
Hog family and radical friends clearly you have the right to back and agree with whom ever your heart desires but you're not foolish enough to truly believe the comments made were in contrast to his previous statement.

I feel the guy has a right to feel how/say what- so-ever he would like. Doesn't negate there were foolish and sprayed with a tongue drenched in bigotry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies