Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 08:18 AM

878 posts, read 737,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
This guy is upset over the loss of the automatic privilege enjoyed by his generation of white makes.
He has a right to be! We are being discriminated against due to political correctness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2014, 08:19 AM

2,798 posts, read 2,992,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I like what Sorbo had to say about Bill Maher.
Real Clash of the Titans, huh? I wonder what he thinks of Jimmy Kimmel.

Old 03-21-2014, 08:21 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
I happen to be a straight, old white male and I think eliminating the privilege and allowing the previously subdued to compete is a great idea.

Old 03-21-2014, 09:08 AM

79 posts, read 49,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorderoAries View Post
I think Affirmative Action in the beginning of it's implementation and imposition was needed to undo the wrong that had been done during the Jim Crow segregationist era period of the 20th century,.
Yet it was the dems who created the KKK and lynched blacks for sport prior to the CRA of 1966. The dems create the problem then claim to swoop in and fix the problem they created while they ascribe it to someone else's doing.

Old 03-21-2014, 09:15 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,621,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Sorbo is just pissed because he's been robbed at the Oscars year after year

I don't blame him , with such great works such as "God's not dead", "Poolboy" and "Christmas Angel", it's a travesty
It's surprising he's getting any work at all, since coming out in Hollywood as a Conservative is career suicide, unless you're someone who's entrenched enough to wether the storm, like Clint Eastwood.

Nope, Liberal Hollywood openly discriminates against Conservatives in their field, and some are even proud of it.

Old 03-21-2014, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
It's surprising he's getting any work at all, since coming out in Hollywood as a Conservative is career suicide, unless you're someone who's entrenched enough to wether the storm, like Clint Eastwood.
Why is that anyone else's fault? I thought conservatives were in favor of "personal responsibility".

Quote:
Nope, Liberal Hollywood openly discriminates against Conservatives in their field, and some are even proud of it.
Since when do conservatives care? I thought private individuals should be free to do business (or not) with whoever they want. Does that not apply to Hollywood film studios?

Old 03-21-2014, 09:38 AM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,982 times
Racism, due to laws and political correctness and the ever pending doom of being scrutinized is blinded out today. BUT in people's hearts and private thoughts and often subtle actions, Racist thoughts and ideologies are more alive and well today then ever before.

Don't believe me? Sit and chat with some black folks about Hispanics or Asiasn and mention how they succeed in coming to America, working hard or creating business.....and watch them go off.

Or go out with some pompous, entitlement thinking white realtor and give him or her a few glasses of wine and ask her about declining neighborhoods and the reasons why. "It's all the blacks moving in."

We don't really like each other, other races of people. Sure, we stumble across the exception to our own points of view and think, "this person is not so bad" here and there, but overall, we all really can't stand each other.

Sorry if that pisses some folks off, but I think its reality. And liberals? Unfortunately I spent a good portion of my later career working with many and they were among the most closet racist people of all.

I think racism and racist thoughts are horrible and some of it is disgusting. But until we address these issues head on and deal with the real ways people think and why, it will never change.

Old 03-21-2014, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
We don't really like each other, other races of people. Sure, we stumble across the exception to our own points of view and think, "this person is not so bad" here and there, but overall, we all really can't stand each other.
Speak for yourself.

Old 03-21-2014, 09:48 AM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchie View Post
Speak for yourself.
Amazing response here! So well thought out and mind altering. WOW! Can I give you five rep points?

Old 03-21-2014, 10:18 AM

28,925 posts, read 30,284,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
NO ONE is playing the race card more than yourself in this post.

Deal with it.
here we go

come back please when you've got something intelligent to offer....you have nothing else to say, nor anything of value to offer, so , once again, this?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies