Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2014, 06:53 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
no, it is being informative about what the AGW alarmists want to do to the skeptics.
Why don't you do a search to see how many global warming threads the OP has started?
If anyone is a fanatic.....

Old 04-27-2014, 06:54 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Why don't you do a search to see how many global warming threads the OP has started?
Paranoia is one hell of a state of mind

Old 04-27-2014, 06:59 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
It's scientific proof that conservatives often operate with the fear based portion of their brains more than liberals do. While I disagree with man-made climate change 100%, I also disagree that "the man" is out to get you, gut you, and sell your kids off to sexual slavery or whatever else the conspiracy mongers can come up with.
its not paranoia if they are out to get you. but i have to ask, where did you find this "scientific proof" of which you speak? your colon? the AGW alarmists have not been quiet about what they want, and since a conspiracy is by nature secretive, there is no conspiracy here to look for since it is out in the open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
he is a fanatic AGAINST AGW alarmism. and i dont blame him, the alarmists are the ones that want to redistribute the worlds wealth though international taxation and regulation, and dont want to force china and india to participate in the protocols they constantly try to psuh on the world at large.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:25 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
its not paranoia if they are out to get you. but i have to ask, where did you find this "scientific proof" of which you speak? your colon? the AGW alarmists have not been quiet about what they want, and since a conspiracy is by nature secretive, there is no conspiracy here to look for since it is out in the open.

he is a fanatic AGAINST AGW alarmism. and i dont blame him, the alarmists are the ones that want to redistribute the worlds wealth though international taxation and regulation, and dont want to force china and india to participate in the protocols they constantly try to psuh on the world at large.
You have not a single clue of what is being discussed...I know of no plan to redistribute wealth to other nations....Do you have evidence of that?...... We have a carbon tax here in BC, and the tax that is collected is returned to the people through reduced income taxes...China and India are involved, and since that is probably not mentioned in the anti climate science blogs that you read, I'm not surprised that you are unaware of that fact.

China and Climate Change | Center for Climate and Energy Solutions

Summary: India's National Action Plan on Climate Change | Center for Climate and Energy Solutions

Old 04-27-2014, 08:33 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I won`t open your link as I suspect you have no idea who the Nazi`s were and what they did. You insulted my 92 year old father who is a WW2 vet. Is it home schooling? I don`t know but it`s disgusting.
You opened this thread and showed it to your father?

Old 04-27-2014, 09:21 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You have not a single clue of what is being discussed...I know of no plan to redistribute wealth to other nations....Do you have evidence of that?...... We have a carbon tax here in BC, and the tax that is collected is returned to the people through reduced income taxes...China and India are involved, and since that is probably not mentioned in the anti climate science blogs that you read, I'm not surprised that you are unaware of that fact.

China and Climate Change | Center for Climate and Energy Solutions

Summary: India's National Action Plan on Climate Change | Center for Climate and Energy Solutions
have you read the kyoto protocols? i have read parts of them. they include taxes on nations like the US and europe, and russia, and that money would be sent to emerging countries in africa to bolster their economies. china and inda refused to sign or abide by the kyoto protocols. try reading up on them sometime and perhaps you to will realize that the AGW alarmist movement is really rubbish.

Old 04-27-2014, 09:30 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Default Climate Nazis Want To Burn Heretics Of Global Warm

Climate Nazis?

OK, alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGdbHW9Nlds

Old 04-27-2014, 10:24 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Who among them. I don't see that just just ;want funding which is likely to drop in future cuts.

Old 04-27-2014, 10:28 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
These global warming fanatics make al qaeda look like choir boys!

‘The Himalayan glacier melt really was the least of the errors’ – UN IPCC Lead Author Dr. Richard Tol turns on UN: ‘The IPCC does not guard itself against selection bias and group think’ – ‘Alarmism feeds polarization. Climate zealots want to burn heretics of global warming on a stick’

Richard Tol: IPCC again
Don't be ridiculous.
Why would we waste a perfectly good stick?

Old 04-27-2014, 10:30 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
These global warming fanatics make al qaeda look like choir boys!

‘The Himalayan glacier melt really was the least of the errors’ – UN IPCC Lead Author Dr. Richard Tol turns on UN: ‘The IPCC does not guard itself against selection bias and group think’ – ‘Alarmism feeds polarization. Climate zealots want to burn heretics of global warming on a stick’

Richard Tol: IPCC again
Far too many of the followers of the cult of global warming seem to be unable to think for themselves. They are every bit as extreme as the worst of the religious nutcases of the Inquisition, that want to punish or kill heretics. Not all, certainly, but some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies