Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2014, 10:47 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I completely understand your point, but to that point, you have never expressed an opinion on Constitutional amendments to ban gay marriage, only that the Constitution at the moment does not state governments role in it.

You are giving a non answer instead of simply answering if you support the Amendments/Party position, yea or nay.
Your questions have already been answered many times over by me and like another poster said this is off topic so I wont respond to it again in this thread. Start another thread and I''ll be more than happy to jump in.

Old 04-07-2014, 10:50 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You have answereed nothing...........you just call anyone who doesn't agree with you a "joke" and that is that in your eyes. That is why you are the joke. Do you even know what this thread is about? It appears you don't and just want to start flame wars with other posters. Go back to the top and start from there. Maybe you can get your head on straight. I doubt it but please try...............or continue to wail at folks who you think are a "joke". In reality it is you who are that but you don't even know it just like you don't even know what your posting about it appears. Wake the F up hero.
You're the only one wailing. You're the only one who wants to start a flame war. You're the one who needs to wake up.
I've already answered your question many times over. You not getting it is on you.

Old 04-07-2014, 10:51 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,570,586 times
Quote:
It is funny when you look at it. Hell JayZ probably didn't even realize what he was sporting and now folks are screaming.................it is just madness.
LOL! ok! Jay Z doesn't strike me as "ignorant" person and probably knew what the meaning of the symbol was! As I said this is America so let him wear whatever he wants.

He has "99" problems and I'm sure this isn't one!

Old 04-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,571 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Your questions have already been answered many times over by me and like another poster said this is off topic so I wont respond to it again in this thread. Start another thread and I''ll be more than happy to jump in.
My question was never answered. Saying the current Constitution does not talk about marriage is not the same as voicing your support for or against.

simply answer.

" I support a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage"

OR

" I do not support a Constitutional amendment banning gay marriage"

And im not starting another thread because i highly doubt you would actually respond to it.

Old 04-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,571 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
LOL! ok! Jay Z doesn't strike me as "ignorant" person and probably knew what the meaning of the symbol was! As I said this is America so let him wear whatever he wants.

Im guessing the symbol means something else to him, or rather it was all about the knowledge and not the racism.

Old 04-07-2014, 10:53 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
So as a typical loser you say that is that............LOL

You have answered nothing you have opined NOTHING. Get back to the original post and get back to me. Your attitude has taken over. Calm er down and speak about JayZ. You do know who he is right...........you know the thread title and all.

Old 04-07-2014, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post

Ok then why are you squealing about it? Yes let him wear what he wants as you and I or anybody else should be able to wear what we want without the militant loons charging in screaming and wailing? Why is that so hard to get? Why do the loons do what they do? That is the question that needs to be answered. Loons need to be sent off IMO. Off to where they can squeal and nobody will listen.

Old 04-07-2014, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Im guessing the symbol means something else to him, or rather it was all about the knowledge and not the racism.
Hell who knows...............and why do folks care. Why is this even such an "issue". Let him wear whatever if folks don't like it they will stop buying his music and on we go. It aint rocket science. Whole thing is being blown out for no reason.......hey he gets free publicity though. LOL

Old 04-07-2014, 11:10 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,546,366 times
Quote:
I disagree. I am in the "who cares" club. Why do you care? I doubt Jayz will comment about anything. He is getting plenty of free pub.........that is what it's all about.
That's one thing - Jay's been dropping Illuminati references in his music for over a decade now. Is it because he's a member? No, he just finds that sort of thinking interesting, and enjoys trolling the conspiracy theorists, and it works every time. It's probably the same thing here - just an interesting theme due to their bizarre numerology ideas, and it'll drive the likes of Bill O'Reilly up a wall.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:14 PM

579 posts, read 762,527 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies