Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2014, 08:21 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikBEggs View Post
I guess I missed the memo where blacks in America were enslaving whites once upon a time.

If you can't distinguish the difference, there is no help for you.

Even still, most people in America don't exactly look up to Jay-Z for anything. Jay-Z, Kanye West, Kardashians, Bieber.. they are all the same knuckleheads to me.
Is it okay for blacks to do it too blacks?

I would think many people would look up to JayZ for becoming so successful considering where he came from and his history.

Old 04-07-2014, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I disagree. I am in the "who cares" club. Why do you care? I doubt Jayz will comment about anything. He is getting plenty of free pub.........that is what it's all about.
sigh why comment when you don't read my short post?

Again this is why it matters, They are still a racist organization and it's foolish to wear any of their symbols.

Old 04-07-2014, 08:26 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
In my opintion it is "foolish" to acknowledge their racist crap and bring it up when it has nothing to do with you at all in the least. You don't know that every clown in that group is some racist. You are told they are so you squeal. You don't know them and neither do I. I don't know Klan folks or any other racist entities but to say that because somebody is a member of a group and then by that conclusion you say they are all racist is pure BS. You know it but won't admit it. Hell you liberals have all painted republicans as racist because they don't agree with Obama. He is half white too you know.......you folks forgot about that though when you wanted to start the race card. Have at it. Folks are sick and tired of your BS.

Old 04-07-2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
In my opintion it is "foolish" to acknowledge their racist crap and bring it up when it has nothing to do with you at all in the least.
So only speak out against racism if it is racism against your race. The Civil Rights Marches would not have carried much weight. You either believe in something or you don't.

Quote:
You don't know that every clown in that group is some racist.
5 percenter is a splinter group from the NOI whose teachings are rooted in racism against white people. Or more directly, the white devil. One of the reasons X distanced himself from them after his trip to mecca and observing people from different backgrounds uniting.

Quote:
You are told they are so you squeal.
The only one squealing is you in your buffoonish posts

Quote:
You don't know them and neither do I. I don't know Klan folks or any other racist entities but to say that because somebody is a member of a group and then by that conclusion you say they are all racist is pure BS.
When one joins a racist organization they are racist. Your post exposes your absurdity

Quote:
You know it but won't admit it.
You don't speak for me

Quote:
Hell you liberals have all painted republicans as racist because they don't agree with Obama.
A Liberal?? Dear Lord I'm as conservative as can be.

Quote:
He is half white too you know
Newsflash

Quote:
you folks forgot about that though when you wanted to start the race card. Have at it. Folks are sick and tired of your BS.
you folks? You mean us Liberals? LMAO your post is a joke. Excuse me while I take a bath. I feel dirty after falsely being accused of being a Liberal. Not surprising. I've been accused of being gay and I've been told to go back to Africa.
Sometimes I think this is a dream and the mothership will take me off of planet idiot.

Old 04-07-2014, 08:45 PM

No your complete post is an absolute joke it makes no sense and shows the absolute hypocrisy lefties throw around. Why you do it nobody knows........hell you don't even know...........yet you charge on.

You squeal about a pin a rapper is wearing why? Why is this such a big issue to YOU? Why do you care? Oh no some group is deemed racist and you jump in and squeal. You don't even know anybody who is in that "group". Yet you judge. I don't either so I don't judge. Yes you scream and try and divide that is what folks do anymore instead of actually finding out what this group or any other group is about. You don't care it seems you just want to wail. Well wail away as that is what you are doing now.

Old 04-07-2014, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So only speak out against racism if it is racism against your race. The Civil Rights Marches would not have carried much weight. You either believe in something or you don't.

5 percenter is a splinter group from the NOI whose teachings are rooted in racism against white people. Or more directly, the white devil. One of the reasons X distanced himself from them after his trip to mecca and observing people from different backgrounds uniting.

The only one squealing is you in your buffoonish posts

When one joins a racist organization they are racist. Your post exposes your absurdity

You don't speak for me

A Liberal?? Dear Lord I'm as conservative as can be.

Newsflash

you folks? You mean us Liberals? LMAO your post is a joke. Excuse me while I take a bath. I feel dirty after falsely being accused of being a Liberal. Not surprising. I've been accused of being gay and I've been told to go back to Africa.
Sometimes I think this is a dream and the mothership will take me off of planet idiot.
Yes you should take a bath.........if you aren't a liberal then stop acting like one. Clean yourself.

Old 04-07-2014, 09:21 PM

41 posts, read 28,794 times
It's not so much as Jay-z may or may not hold beliefs that may or may not be racist. It's the fact that no one else outside of being a "minority" can do such a thing. Even the mere accusation of being a racist can destroy careers and lives. Paula Deen anyone?

It's the hypocrisy. Only certain protected classes are entitled to their beliefs, no matter how racist, homophobic, sexist, etc. But let a white, straight, christian say "I love all people, but marriage is defined by a man and a woman" and you people can't destroy them fast enough.

Jay-z believes the whites are the devil?...fine by me, don't listen nor buy his stuff and I am sure his fans, even the white ones don't care either as long as he can spin some hot beats and spit some cool lyrics. That's their business. If only I had the right to hold my beliefs and still conduct my business the way I see fit and not worry about the political correct brown shirts coming after me if I so much as step too far out of line.

Old 04-07-2014, 09:23 PM

Quote:
No your complete post is an absolute joke it makes no sense and shows the absolute hypocrisy lefties throw around. Why you do it nobody knows........hell you don't even know...........yet you charge on.
Again I'm conservative. Why comment when you can't comprehend a simple post.

Quote:
You squeal about a pin a rapper is wearing why?
The only one squealing is you. I'll repeat myself yet again

sigh why comment when you don't read my short post?

Again this is why it matters, They are still a racist organization and it's foolish to wear any of their symbols.

Quote:
Why is this such a big issue to YOU? Why do you care?
I've never been one who feels the need to justify myself especially to someone like you

Quote:
Oh no some group is deemed racist and you jump in and squeal.
The only one squealing is you.

Quote:
You don't even know anybody who is in that "group". Yet you judge. I don't either so I don't judge.
The 5 percenters are a racist organization. Something you are not intelligent enough to comprehend

Quote:
Yes you scream
The only one screaming is you

Quote:
and try and divide that is what folks do anymore instead of actually finding out what this group or any other group is about.
I've already commented many times over what the 5 percenters are a racist organization.

Quote:
You don't care it seems you just want to wail. Well wail away as that is what you are doing now.
The only one wailing is you. Your posts are a joke

Old 04-07-2014, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Yes you should take a bath.........if you aren't a liberal then stop acting like one. Clean yourself.
A conservative believes in small government. Why comment when you are so uniformed? The smart thing to do would be to educate yourself. I'm not saying you'll do it, I'm saying that is the smart thing to do.
Your posts are a joke.

Old 04-07-2014, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSliver View Post
It's not so much as Jay-z may or may not hold beliefs that may or may not be racist. It's the fact that no one else outside of being a "minority" can do such a thing. Even the mere accusation of being a racist can destroy careers and lives. Paula Deen anyone?

It's the hypocrisy. Only certain protected classes are entitled to their beliefs, no matter how racist, homophobic, sexist, etc. But let a white, straight, christian say "I love all people, but marriage is defined by a man and a woman" and you people can't destroy them fast enough.

Jay-z believes the whites are the devil?...fine by me, don't listen nor buy his stuff and I am sure his fans, even the ] white ones don't care either as long as he can spin some hot beats and spit some cool lyrics. That's their business. If only I had the right to hold my beliefs and still conduct my business the way I see fit and not worry about the political correct brown shirts coming after me if I so much as step too far out of line.
I agree with you on the hypocrisy part. I know little about JayZ music and from what I've heard he doesn't come across as racist. He doesn't belong to the 5 percenters. I do know he is a salesman and they are apt to do or say anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies